Shipper On Deck - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shipper On Deck - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shipper On Deck

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shipper On Deck - Page 11 Empty Re: Shipper On Deck

Post by Alan Wake Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:I do agree on that point, Keith. It is definitely a drama and Community is hands down the best comedy on television... with the exception of The Office, which it ties with.

:Sniffs: Oh Michael Scott... how will we ever move on without you? With your futile escape attempt to Mexico, to your drinking at Andy's play... We may never laugh at you again...

Oh well.

Yo, what do you guys think of Outsourced? I'm surprised its doing so well. Concept seems like it'll only last two or three seasons though....
Alan Wake
Alan Wake

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Alan Wake wrote:
Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:I do agree on that point, Keith. It is definitely a drama and Community is hands down the best comedy on television... with the exception of The Office, which it ties with.

:Sniffs: Oh Michael Scott... how will we ever move on without you? With your futile escape attempt to Mexico, to your drinking at Andy's play... We may never laugh at you again...

Oh well.

Yo, what do you guys think of Outsourced? I'm surprised its doing so well. Concept seems like it'll only last two or three seasons though....

The Office isn't as funny as it used to be. (Which saddens me because it used to be hilarious) I cringe at the thought of it without Michael, but that's NBC for you. In my opinion, 30 Rock is the better show right now.

Outsourced? I'm still iffy about it. I like the ideas and most of the characters, but it just isn't as funny as it could be. It's decent I suppose, but I'd rather Parks and Recreation be put back on.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm a fan of Outsourced. It's still getting ground but it has a charm to it, definitely. I love Gupta XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 pm

And then there's me...I think I may be the only Simpsons fan on the site :'(

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Aww...the little yellow people. I haven't watched them in a while. Razz
It's not a done thing in our house, not that I watch a lot of TV anyway...
Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 am

*chants* Chadam, Chadam, Chadam!

Chase and Adam!

Chase and Eli had a falling out and Chase and Adam are the new cutest thing! Get them on this show, pronto!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:31 am

Warning: For mature audiences only.

*A red curtain is quickly drawn back, revealing a large red sofa. Two people sit on the sofa, one a teenage boy in a casual suit. The other is an older black man, bald and heavily scarred, who wears a tasteful suit. He is missing one eye. They both smile and wave to the camera*

YOUNG BOY: Hey folks. I'm Noah
OLD MAN: And I'm Morgan. And this is-
BOTH: SHIPPER ON DECK!

*Screen fades to black*

NOAH: Alright. Confession time. We're not Keith and Sandra.
MORGAN: Obviously. My name is Morgan. I was a short lived graduate character who worked as an unspeakable. I was F*** awesome, but there wasn't anything for me to do.
NOAH: I was an utterly generic angsty 5th year, with my only saving grace being that I was evil. And a Hufflepuff. But once our writer realized I was an utterly generic angsty 5th year, I got dumped in favor of my mother. You may know her as Sandra.
MORGAN: Noah has actually found his true calling in his new and improved form, which should be taking action as soon as the admins approve the app.
NOAH: Fingers crossed guys. You know you want me back.
MORGAN: But. As we are not Keith and Sandra, we feel we owe you an explanation.
NOAH: Following the events of the Sally/Prison episode, my mother is in a psychiatric ward. You see, she attempted to hunt down and murder the said Sally/Prison couple. Young people engaged to be married really makes her uppity.
MORGAN: Keith is currently handling the lawsuits concerning a dead baby. And something about making death threats on Forum-Wide television.
NOAH: Nasty stuff. But we know what you're asking us now.
MORGAN: What about the PSA? They were in that were they not?
NOAH: Hate to tell you this guys, but the PSAs are strictly non-cannon. Meaning technically they never happened. Like in Lost.
MORGAN: Confusing? Get over it. We will be handling the show until they manage to sort out their issues.
NOAH: And now, let's take five.

*Commercials play. Screen fades back in*

MORGAN: Our ship today is between a Jamie Prophet and Elijah Krum.
NOAH: This episode was actually scheduled to play a while ago, but Keith threatened to kill anyone who shipped Eli with anyone other than Amelia, so it never happened.
MORGAN: Which means today is the perfect day to run it.
NOAH: Jamie/Elijah, or Jalijah as it is now called-
MORGAN: Actually, we have an update on that.
NOAH: The name? What about it?
MORGAN: Yes. You see, another popular trend within shipping circles is to christen the ship with a name that isn't just mushing two names together. It's called Idiosyncratic Ship naming (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiosyncraticShipNaming) and it has become quite popular.
NOAH: Ah yes. For example, Harry/Hermione is sometimes referred to as Pumpkin Pie shipping, after a quite famous fanfic. That you will never find. No matter how hard you look. Trust us.
MORGAN: Since we did not want people to get left out, we created these nicknames for every couple the show has done so far.
NOAH: Darren/Ginevra is Cynic Shipping.
MORGAN: Samantha/Ne'os is Statutory Shipping.
NOAH: Andrian's relationships are known as Uber Shipping.
MORGAN: Jack and Vito was to be named Moron Shipping, but that was considered derogatory. So it is now Ghost Shipping.
NOAH: Prison/Sally is Psycho Shipping.
MORGAN: Now that we've got that out of the way, we can move onto today's ship: Jalijah, also know as Whore Shipping.
NOAH:............
MORGAN: Wow. This writer has absolutely no sense of boundaries does he?
NOAH: THIS CROSSES THE LINE!
MORGAN: *sighs* Let's just pretend this never happened. No matter how...accurate...from a certain point of view...that may be, it is still offensive and juvenile.
NOAH: Whatever. Anyway. Jalijah. Eli is a wealthy, suave slytherin pimp....sorry, "player" who's probably nailed every girl in hogwarts. Oh, and at least one guy.
MORGAN: Jamie is a...promiscuous girl with a thing for the Potter boys. She would probably be going after Harry if he was still alive in PA’s cannon.
NOAH: After getting pregnant with James Potter's daughter, Jamie dumped his ass and got railed by his brother.
MORGAN: Or something. Details are sketchy. On Elijah’s side of the picture, he was busy bedding Lilly Potter.
NOAH: Yeah. And....and....Wait, what?
MORGAN: Elijah bedded Lilly Potter.
NOAH: I don’t understand.
MORGAN: *sighs* Bedded is basically another word for-
NOAH: No, no, I know what it means. I mean I don’t understand. She’s like 13.
MORGAN: Somehow, Elijah does not seem like the person to care about silly things like statutory rape.
NOAH: Ew.
MORGAN: Ew indeed. Shall we move on?
NOAH: Yes. Please. Uh, so Eli and Jamie started seeing each other not long after Jamie got knocked up...It says here Eli had a daughter too? What? With who? He’s like 16!
MORGAN: I do not pity Keith and Sandra. Imagine having to do this every week.
NOAH: Yeah, honestly, this is really gross. Maybe we should rename this baby shipping.
MORGAN: Anything is better than whore shipping.
NOAH: True. So after Jamie met Eli’s daughter, she realized that he considered her as more than a friend.
MORGAN: However, as Jamie moved further along in her pregnancy, she realized what a mistake she was making.
NOAH: So they stopped seeing each other.
MORGAN: Elijah did attend the birth of Prim, James’ daughter with Jamie however. So maybe there’s hope for them yet.
NOAH: Yeah, whatever. I’m out of here. To the Wiccanmobile!
MORGAN: What he said. Screw this, I was played by Morgan Freeman. I have better things to do with my time.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 am

THIS IS A PRE-RECORDED PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHIPPER ON DECK

KEITH: HOLY TRUCKINING SKIT GUYS! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN CUSS RIGHT!!!!!

https://www.pottersarmy.net/the-past-f174/darren-memories-that-never-will-be-forgotten-t9428.htm

KEITH: THAT IS ALL!
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:25 am

Bahahaaha. I love how many times you make fun of your own characters in that last shipper on deck. Very humorous. And since when did Chase and Elijah have a falling out? I thought Chase was having a baby? What the heck?
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 am

Its on the Grounds. The reason is in the thread Relaxing. The falling out is in Completing Another Cycle. lol. I'm not a stalker.

Two words Keith: Moron Shipping... XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top