The Great Escape - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Escape - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Escape

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Escape - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Escape

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 am

"He said something about Ne'Os..." She whispered sobs shaking her body. "About him coming back.. going after me.." She shuddered and whimpered. Her mind immediately going back to one time in the woods, a long time ago, with Daniel, wanting to become like him, wanting to be a Vampire, but he wouldn't do it. Ne'Os was a vampire, and to get back at Andrew.. he might bite her. She whimpered loudly and hid her face again, struggling to stop crying.

After her rant she immediately regretted what she had said. "I know.. I don't believe that.. I'm just.. I'm so confused, what else have I done wrong?" She looked up at Jack, her eyes shining with pain. Some people were good at hiding that raw emotion that came up from within, hid it from the world, and never feel it again. Chase was not one of those people. She couldn't be strong, she wasn't like Jack, or Andrew, or any of the people she called friends. She had lived in the lap of luxury, never having to hide herself, unless it was from her mom. Never having to worry about people seeing her cry, so when she looked up at Jack, only one thing shown out from her eyes, and it was the raw emotion of all of the sorrow and pain she was feeling.

She looked as though her soul had been torn to shreds, chopped up and thrown out. Leaving her bear and cold in the wide world she was in. She wasn't used to being alone. Some people grew up alone, but Chase.. she had always had someone there. Always had some sort of comfort, a home, a friend, anything. But Jack had left her for Vito, the man who had killed her only family left, and Andrew had left her to protect her. Leaving someone who was as innocent and stupid as a doorknob out to defend herself. And she felt the need to cower in a corner, protect her body by staying hidden. Trying to keep away from the rest of the open air, like if she were to stand up, the whole world would give way and eat her.

"What did I do?" She whispered still staring at Jack. "I tried to be the best for him that I could.. I tried to be your friend, but I was so angry.. I didn't know what was on the other side of the door..." She mentally heard the rain from not to long ago, and she felt a few more tears trickle down her face. She whimpered and shook her head, her mouth still talking, but her brain long ahead of it. "I didn't mean to meet Jesse, I didn't mean for him to find out, I never wanted to hurt him.. Why did I go down that alley?" her hand ran along the scar on her stomach. She grabbed at her hair again and cried out, the memories and emotions flooding her system. Everything was her fault, Jack not liking her, Andrew leaving her, her family dying. It was all Chase's fault, and she had no idea how to fix it.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 am

Jack stared at Chase and saw with a jolt that Chase had an emotion in her eyes that Jack had been wrestling with all summer. An emotion that you feel when you were stuck between friends and their enemies, when you were blaming things that were only partially your fault, when you were confused with life, when you really had no idea what you were supposed to do and yet you were still expected to act in one way or another. Oh yes, Jack knew that emotion very well indeed...

Guilt.

Jack shook her head as she looked at Chase. No, she was already sick with herself for feeling guilty when she knew she should not, she would not let Chase fall for that too. It was Jack's job to protect her friends; that was what had caused half this mess in the first place! She had to protect Chase here too.

"Chase. It isn't your fault. Don't start thinking like that. Andrew is just confused." And stupid... she added bitterly to herself. She was a little frustrated with Andrew at the moment, to say the least. "You're not making sense right now. You need to calm down, okay? This isn't all you fault."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

Chase whimpered softly and kept her face hidden. "But it is my fault, don't you see?!" She said, her voice muffled. "If I hadn't of opened that door the night he came. I would never have lost my family, Meaning I'd still be friends with you and Andrew! I would never even know about Vito, and you would still be talking to me!" She looked up at Jack like she saw right through her. In fact, in Chase's head, Jack wasn't even there. She was some sort of image her mind had given her as a friend. Specially seeing as Jack hadn't touched her yet. She didn't think Jack was in the compartment at all.

"And if you were talking to us, Andrew wouldn't have broken up with me! We'd be sitting in the Hogwarts Express laughing and passing chocolates around! Telling jokes and thinking of ways to prank the new teachers this year, I wouldn't be sobbing my eyes out, Andrew in some other compartment, and you off who knows where, making new friends!" She whimpered softly and looked up quickly at her before hiding her face again. "It is my fault.. if only I hadn't opened that stupid door! All this wouldn't have happened." She whispered and let tears leak down her face again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 pm

((Ok, i was patient, but i was told this was going back to the main thread soon, and it hasn't, so speed it and tomorrow i lock this,
Cheers, unknown *oooohh*))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 pm

(okk)

Jack sighed and listened to what Chase had to say, feeling terrible. She knew this pain, she knew it all too well. She shook her head and sighed, saying with closed eyes, "Chase. You can think in terms of 'what if'-s and 'had I'-s. It won't help the situation at all."

Suddenly there was a loud screech and the train stopped. Jack was thrown forward on to the floor. she cursed and collected herself, staring at Chase, looking shocked. She heard a voice and Jack's blood ran cold. She shook her head. Bravery and pride, bravery and pride.

She stood and snuck over to the door, sliding it open and peering out. She turned back to Chase and said, "Stay here. I'm going to check it out."

(and we can move this to the main topic, Chase)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top