The Great Escape - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Escape - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Escape

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Escape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Escape

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 am

Chase smiled and nodded. "I wish she were here now." She said softly, wrapped in his warm embrace. "It would be so much fun.. just like at Hogsmeade, or even under water, she made me so worried, riding off on the back of that thing! I was so worried about you, afraid you had gotten hurt!" She shuddered remembering that day, but as her memory proceeded, it skipped to the end, in the forest, looking over the lake. She flushed pink and looked up at him. "We will be alright, Hogwarts awaits us, we learn new things, pass our N.E.W.Ts.. It'll be good.. right?" She looked up at him, as though expecting him to promise things she knew he couldn't.

"Andrew.." She grinned at him as she pulled away and sat down again. "This year.. will be.. the best, and you know, it may have been the worst summer I've ever had, but I met you! How could it be bad.. when I met the love of my life, the person I want to be with forever, I met you, and it just.. it just clouds over the bad.. even losing my family seems to hurt less, knowing I have you by my side, knowing that you will forever be there.. you and Jack.. my friends.." She smiled lightly and ran her hand down her tie, feeling the silkiness of it on her fingers.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 am

Andrew wished that he could've promised that things would be good. Yet he knew that he would be good as long as he was with Chase. He smiled slightly and nodded his head saying "Yeah things will be good. I don't know if I can promise it to you though...the future is scary, yet as long as I am with you, I'll feel like god." He tightened the embrace, kissing her forehead again.

He sat down next to Chase, his mind focusing on what she had said. Now that he had time to think about it, it may have been the worst summer of his life as well. He had nearly died on several occasions and transported to another realm, but he had Chase. And he would repeat all of it to feel the way he had felt before when he had kissed the first time. He put his hand on her shoulder and said "Well we'll always be here for you, I can promise you that." Then he wondered about what could have happen later on. Once again, something like when Chase snuck out could've happened again and completely mess up everything...his thoughts returned to their arguement, and his mind turned cold.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 am

Chase looked at him and saw something cold in his eyes. She knew what he was thinking and searched desperately for a new topic. "Hey look!" She cried pointing at the window. "Sylvia!" She cried and yanked it open, letting in the eagle owl. No note was attached but it had a dead mouse in it's beak. "Oh how great! Look Andrew! Sylvia caught a mouse!" she giggled loudly and let Sylvia into the compartment. "I thought I sent you ahead! I don't have a good cage for you silly!" She said laughing loudly. "I sent her to Hogwarts so that she would be in the owlery, seems that she saw the train and decided to find me!" She giggled and sat down on the seat, her feet kicking at the ground.

"I don't think I've ever introduced you to Sylvia Andrew! She's my owl, I got her right after.." Chase's eyes turned cold, her heart hammering in her chest. "That night." She said biting her lip and keeping her eyes away from Andrew's. Her mind was flashing back to all of the horrible things that had happened over the summer. Random Demon attacks, her family dying, Vito almost killing her, the argument. She bit her lip and pet her owl lightly, feeling her hand clench, hoping it was hidden by Sylvia, who was a very large owl. But the last thought that went through her head wasn't a bad one, in fact it was the best. Andrew, pushing his lips onto hers for the first time, floating in the waters of Hawaii, and she grinned slightly, turning to look at him. She let her own hop onto the seat next to her, and she leaned over, pressing her lips to his again. "I had to remember what it felt like." She whispered softly before kissing him again, hoping to drown out the bad thoughts.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:42 am

Andrew blinked a couple of times as a new passenger made it's way into their compartment. it wasn't a person, yet an owl. "That's curious," he said softly, examining the owl. It looked a lot like his Eagle Owl, yet his had been a lot smaller. He figured that his Eagle Owl must've been the black sheep of the family. "Sylvia eh?" he said, petting the sides of her wings "she's a very nice owl if I do say so myself!" She actually looked a lot like his, almost a striking resemblence in a way, yet his was a lot smaller and it was very noticiable.

When Chase began to remember the night her family had died, he put his hand on her lap, his eyes wide and concerned for her. His eyes widened some more as Chase had quickly put her lips on his. That time, he was surprised and blushed a little. The second time, he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her closer to him. He deepened the kiss, thinking of all the times they had kissed. There had been so many...and had so much time on their hands. He moved his lips away, yet still very close to hers "I love you," he said again
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:34 am

Chase sighed and moved beside him carefully. Her lips on his, but she broke away when her owl screeched loudly. "Sorry Sylvia.." She said gently, petting her on the head and moving her to the other side of the compartment. Chase smiled and gently stroked her owl's head, her gaze drifting out the window, sunlight streaming through and touching her hair. Her shirt was a little tight in front, and tie tie was pushed over her shoulder, because she got annoyed of it, so that her scar was clearly visible through her shirt.

She smiled lightly and let her gaze wander over to him, her smile brightening. "Love you.." She said softly and continued to pet Sylvia, kicking her feet up so that it rested on the seat next to him. She grinned and rested her head back. "When do you think we'll leave?" she asked softly glancing out the window at the platform. It had felt like an eternity on the train, but in fact they hadn't even left the platform. But just at that moment, the train made a large screech, and started forward, speeding up until it left the platform behind.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 am

Andrew had a large smile on his face as she walked away from her, feeling a little annoyed at the fact that her owl had interuppted them. He sat down oppisite of where Chase had sat, and sighed lightly. A small thought, something dark, began to devour at his mind. He couldn't tell exactly what it meant, but it was sort of a nuisance. He was about to go sit next to Chase, when he heard something that made his mind churn. The screeching noise made by the train. Suddenly, Andrew's eyes almost looked as if they would pop from their sockets.

"Oh fine I'll stay away from her for now but not in this universe" said Ne'Os reappearing with the Universe they were in's Nerissa "She is beautiful and in this universe you two are quite close you two would of had a very promising future together. I said had because..." Ne'Os raised his hand at her her eyes snapped open and stared at Andrew. She then drew her wand and placed it to her throat, with a flash of green light she fell to the ground. "This Nerissa died peacefully...yours wont" he said disappearing so Andrew could think about this. Of course Ne'Os wouldn't be far away.

Ne'Os Emof. Whenever that name had popped into his head, it was always something bad. The memory had been from when Andrew had fought him in an alternate reality, something that had been a part of the pyramid. He had shown Andrew that he could've killed Nerissa...and since they weren't together, she would be safe. He couldn't say the same about Chase though...she was in danger, something Andrew couldn't live with if she had been hurt...or killed. He looked back up at Chase, sadness in his eyes but his face still straight.

"I can't be with you anymore Chase," he said in a quiet tone.

Those words felt like his soul had been torn in two, but he knew he would've had to have done it. If anything had happened to Chase, he would never forgive himself. "It's too dangerous to be around me now...with me being the leader of P.A. and all...I feel like I would be killing you if you were hurt in any way...or if they use you to find me. It's all too risky. I'm sorry...but I really hope you understand." If that memory had not burst through Andrew's head, he would have never said it. But no, Ne'os Emof had to go and place it back in his head. Ne'Os Emof. The man he would never forgive.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 am

Chase started when she heard Andrew say something that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"I can't be with you anymore Chase,"

The words took a moment to sink in, like she had barely heard him. One moment she had been smiling happily, lazily looking out the window. The next second she was jerked into reality, with these horrible words. She sat still while he spoke his reason, and her eyes seemed to pop out of her head. "What.." She whispered, her hands falling away from her owl, staring at him with wide eyes.

The sun from earlier seemed to disappear, even though it was still there, it was like a dark chill had entered the compartment. She stared at him and shook her head. "I don't.. I don't know what you mean, where did that come from Andrew? You.. you don't mean it.." She said as though trying to convince herself more then him. "I"m not in any danger! In fact, you're helping me not to be!" She said leaning forward and then getting up and sitting next to him. "There's a mistake, you obviously didn't get enough sleep last night!" She said a little to loudly, as though it would convince him otherwise.

Her mind was spinning. Andrew was her soul mate, the only one she wanted to be with. And he was.. breaking up with her.. for the stupidest reason alive. "It's too dangerous to be around me now...with me being the leader of P.A. and all...I feel like I would be killing you if you were hurt in any way" She froze, her hand extended towards him, and a mask slid into place. She couldn't cry, not now, her face became emotionless, as she waited for him to explain further.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:10 am

Andrew felt his eyes turn a litte watery, yet there was not enough to spread tears. He hated saying those words, he hated having the consequences that followed it. Just looking at her emotionless face made his soul cry out to fix what he had caused. Yet he knew he couldn't. It was all a matter of time until Chase would get hurt by his enemy...and probably be killed in the end, if Andrew couldn't work fast enough. He didn't want his love to be hurt in the time being...he didn't want to see her cry again. He couln't even begin to imagine seeing another scar on her...because of him.

He would have to bite the bullet.

"Chassy," he said softly again, his hands starting to quiver "you realize that if we start to date, my enemies will be looking for a weakness in me. Ne'Os Emof had threatened killing Nerissa several times, because I was interested in her. I know he will come back someday, and I know he will be looking for ways to torture me...if he gets to you, it'd be like he would rip my soul out! I can't let him think that you are the only thing that will get to me. He will find a way to you, and we both know it. Maybe after we graduate, when we will see each other all the time, we could be with each other again...but for now, it's too dangerous."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 am

Chase could feel the tears welling in her eyes. But she choked them back. "But.. I can handle Ne'Os.. he seems to like me, I mean, we've met before, he saved my life Andrew.." she pulled her hand back away from him and turned her face away, trying to wipe her eyes without him seeing. She stared out the window at the passing scenery and bit her lip. Where had this come from, all these fears about Ne'Os. She spun to look at him again. The mask still firmly in place now that the tears were gone. "He's dead though! Ne'Os, YOU Killed him! How could he come back? He isn't You-Know-Who Andrew!"

The anger startled even her. She wasn't expecting the biting words, or the tone, her eyes flashed anger and she had to calm herself. Why was she angry? This was ANDREW! Not.. Not Vito Dee Symons! She took a deep breath and looked away again. "I'm sorry.. I just.. I don't understand." She couldn't keep the whine out of her voice, the begging, pleading tone. She looked back at him, and avoided his eyes. "Andrew.. please.. I.. I love you." She whispered staring at him, reaching out her hand carefully. Just then, Sylvia hooted. She jumped and stood up, grabbing her owl, she moved to the window and let her out. The bird took off, and Chase stood there, closing the window slowly, and stayed there, her back to him, half hoping he would come up behind her, tell her he was joking, laugh and hug her. But somehow, she knew he wouldn't.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 am

Andrew felt more of his soul break into pieces once Chase raised her voice. He felt like he could have just crumbled down into the Earth, never to be seen again. Yet he stood strong, his stance seeming to droop a bit however. "I didn't kill him Chase!" he retorted, not raising his voice however "that was Matt! He's still here and he almost killed with some god damn mummy or something! An inferi! He's not Voldemort, BUT HE'S STILL HERE!" After getting that out, he felt a small drop of water fall onto his cheek, immediatly wiping it off afterwords.

He walked up behind Chase and placed his hand on her shoulder, not wanting to get too close to her. In case they started to randomly make out again. "Chase..." he said softly "you know I love you too...but we can't do this right now. We both realize that things are going to be tough at Hogwarts this year. We can do whatever we want after this year...but for now, we have to cool everything down. We already had that fiasco about the pregnancy, remember?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top