The Great Escape - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Escape - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Escape

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Escape - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Escape

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am

Chase watched him and smiled, but then grew seriously concerned when he swore and sat down on the seat. She sat down next to him quickly and stared at his white face and scared eyes. "Death Eaters?" She whispered her eyes wide with shock. She had been so looking forward to going back to school, she had completely forgotten about all that must be plaguing him since that dreadful night when he had lost the Order. Something someone said to her came back to her mind and her face went white.

"Hogwarts has a new program for students wanting to be a death eater I recommend you join it that way you can finish your education and join us next year."

Chase stared ahead of her for a long moment. Most of the time she tried to block out the memory of that night, that night when her family had been murdered. A floating ball, which had turned into a man in white had appeared to her, offered her a place with the Death Eaters, she almost had, had Sophia not shown up. "A special group.. just for Death Eaters.." She whispered aloud, her eyes staring blankly at the window, not seeing it at all. "What do you think will happen Andrew? We have to do something.. we can't let the Death Eaters take over.." She whispered her eyes wild with fear as she turned to look at Andrew.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 am

Andrew looked back at Chase, determination in his eyes, the same that had been there whenever he had talked like a leader during the PA meetings. "We will fight," he said with a mischievious grin on his face "we know that they don't belong here, and I won't rest until they are gone. For me, I'm not giving up until I die." He then looke back at the ground, trying to think about what PA would have to do in order to stop the Death Eaters. With the order gone and the demons arising, things weren't looking good. They needed to end the Death Eater threat there and now. "Me and Potter's Army will try to fight," he said softly again "you just have to worry about getting your studies done."

When he looked back at Chase's eyes, he saw the fear that had been lurking inside, causing him to hug her. "Don't worry about me or anything," he said softly again, thinking more about Chase at that moment "I'll be alright" What made him concerned was how this would affect his grades. He knew he had already fought a couple of the professors, making him quite irritated. They could mess up his grade on purpose and made it a T.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 am

Chase hugged him back and felt her body shiver. "I'll help you.." She whispered and then realized she would never be as brave as Andrew. She would never be able to stand up to whatever was facing her at Hogwarts, and she quickly said. "With your studies.. I can help you! I'm a seventh year, it shouldn't be to hard to help you get your homework done and stuff, we just need a place to meet after classes.. and I can get your homework.." She winced, knowing it would be extra work for her. But if he was working on things like that, she shouldn't complain about a few sleepless nights. If it helped him, it would make her happy.

"I know I will never be able to do what you do Andrew.. I can't even face things like that knowingly, I usually fall into them anyway, but I will help in some way, even if that is helping you get your studies done.. I'll make you test sheets, and do your homework.. let you copy, I don't know.. but I will help out the PA.. I promise." She hugged him hard, knowing they were heading into the unknown. Most people were happy about going back to Hogwarts, and now, Chase was seriously afraid for her life.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:05 am

Andrew sighed slightly, feeling tempted by Chase's offer of helping him with his studies. He didn't think he would be able to finish everything, knowing very well that he was in his N.E.W.T years, yet he didn't want to put all of his problems on Chase. She also needed to worry about her own, something that would be tough in her seventh year. "I thank you," he said softly, grabbing onto her hand lightly "but no. I cannot put everything onto your shoulders. We could study together or something."

He hugged her again, feeling like he was not alone in the seemingly impossible ahead of him. He would've been freaking out at that moment, if it had not been for Chase's comfort. He would never get used to it. "I love you," he said softly, feeling his heart soar for a second "and the PA will kindly accept any help we can...and I'll be there with you in case anything happens. I swear it."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 am

Chase nodded and hugged him hard. "I love you too." She said softly. She looked at him and sighed. "I feel so nervous now.. I never thought I'd be.. unhappy to go to Hogwarts.. I thought every year would be just like the next, excited and happy to be back at that place, but now.. now that I know what is waiting for us there.." Her heart skipped a beat and she moved closer to Andrew.

"Do you think Jack will ever talk to us again?" She asked softly, completely out of nowhere. "I mean.. I miss her.. I miss eating brownies outside of Honeydukes.. or fighting the Loch Ness Monster.." She giggled lightly and then put her head against his shoulder. "And then all that happened.." Her mind flashed back to the argument right after she had gotten home, completely wasted. "And now.. she won't even talk to us, what do you think will happen? I mean.. she's alone now.." Chase could feel her throat closing up and her chin wrinkling as she held back tears. "I wouldn't want to be alone.."
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:20 am

Andrew listened to her words, feeling like he himself should have been afraid as well. But he wasn't. He loved Hogwarts, he loved being in that atmosphere where he could use magic freely without restrictions. Regardless of who was in charge or not, he was still happy to be heading back. A little more nervous, yet happy. "Chase," he said in a normal voice "I'm glad to be heading back...I mean, there is a lot we can do at Hogwarts that we couldn't back in the muggle world. We have more freedom of magic now. Please don't be scared, I will be beside you the entire time."

When she asked about Jack, his heart fell into his stomach acids. He had forgotten about Jack. He bit his lip, thinking about what he should've said. He remembered when they had eaten brownies together and when they fought the loch ness monster...and spending the night at the lake with Chase. It was all things he wished that he could go back to. "We'll talk to Jack," he said softly "and we'll see what we can do to help her out. She's really gone through a lot, and she needs us. We need to go find her now."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:24 am

"Now?" Chase looked startled her eyes wide. "You mean search for her on the train?" She stared at Andrew and bit her lip. "She ran out of here like she was being chased Andrew! Right now.. I think we need to give her time.. I mean, she did JUST find out about us.. about us being together... and that night, at Satin's.." Chase's face flushed red and she averted her gaze. She usually refused to even mention what had happened that night, but with the turn of conversation, her mind was flying back to the argument more and more. She could barely remember what had actually happened, but the argument stood out in her head the most.

"We need to give her a break I think.. I think we need to let her cool off after seeing me.. I tried to act like nothing happened, but I'm sure she knows about what happened, and she's probably really angry at me.." She took another deep breath and stood up, looking out the window again. She clenched her fists and set her jaw hoping it would make her feel less frightened. But she knew it didn't. One more year, after this year, she would be starting a whole new life, she would never again set foot on this train. A single, small tear escaped her eye and rolled down her cheek. "I'll miss this place." She whispered and turned her face away, not wanting him to see her cry again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 am

Andrew listened to her thoughts, thinking about changing his own shortly after. She had a point, things had just come flying at Jack once the party had begun. In fact, things would've been more shocking to find out that he and Chase were dating, since she had only known them as her friends. He nodded his head up and nodded in acknowledgement and said "Okay, we'll give her time. But we do need to help her out though. We owe her that much."

When Chase stood up, he followed her, standing close behind her. When he heard her voice begin to crack, he knew that she was about to start crying again, immediatly hugging her to prevent it from happening. He pressed his lips deeply onto her, ignoring the tear that had merged onto his face from Chase. Pulling back, but keeping his lips close to hers, he said "Chase, we've got an entire year. An entire year that we can laugh and chat together...maybe visit old memories or something. We'll make this the best year ever."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 am

Chase turned to him when he kissed her. Her mind flashed to the year after she left, the year where he would still be in school, and she would be out in the world, an entire year without him. Her voice choked again, and she bit her lip looking into his eyes. "Okay." She whispered hoping beyond hope that he wasn't thinking about that too. It would be horrible when he realized they would be apart for an entire school year, maybe she'd come to Hogsmeade during weekends or something, but she wished that they had been in the same year.

"We will, It'll be the best year ever.." She grinned at him and kissed him again. "Except you can't keep kissing me like this! It's against school rules." She smiled at him and ran her hand through his hair. "Well, I guess rooms that aren't being used don't count." She smiled and kissed him again. "I just wish we had Jack to help us out this year, it's going to be hard.. isn't it?" She asked softly, looking at him carefully, studying his expression. "I just want her to be our friend.. we'll make it up to her, I.. I won't rest until she understands that we care for her! And we are there for her!"
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am

Andrew held onto Chase, almost like he was refusing to the world to let her go. His thoughts slowly turned to what would happen when she would graduate, what would happen when he would have to leave again for another year at Hogwarts, while she would be working. It seemed odd almost. He kissed her lightly on the forehead, trying to forget about his recent thoughts. Maybe they could work something out or something...maybe he would sneak out and apparate during the night or something. He wouldn't need sleep anyway.

Andrew grinned devilishly and pressed his lips deeply on hers again "Empty classrooms will serve as our sanctuaries..." he said slyly "for anything we need. Or maybe the room of Requirement...it also has everything we need." She was technically a helper of Potters Army, so he would have to show her where it would be anyway. "As for Jack," he said softly "we'll find a way for all of us to be the three amigos ago...we just have to try."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top