The Great Escape - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Escape - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Escape

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Escape

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 am

((Well, if people keep making side topics it's not going to get crowded. at all. So i'd prefer it if you rejoin the actual topic, you're still on the train, so it shouldn't interfere with your RP that much, just a change in topic...))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 am

((Yeah, we'll rejoin the main topic soon, yet with everyone else posting it does get confusing. Just saying.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:01 am

Chase was still sniffling when he kissed her. It was like something had broken through a dam she had tried so hard to put up. Why couldn't she be stronger? More like him.. work hard at being smart, and becoming someone worth while.. instead of.. of.. this pitiful person who couldn't stop crying. When the people looked into the compartment. She growled and wiped her eyes hastily. "I should change." She said but sat there for a long moment, staring at Andrew.

"Andrew.. I'm sorry.. I've never meant to hurt you.. or make you worry.. or upset you at all.. you or Jack.." She glanced at the door, which people had vacated in a millisecond, and left them alone. She reached out quickly and pulled down the privacy screen so that people couldn't stare in at them. "I mean to say.. I never have meant to hurt you or anything." She started to sniffle again. "I really don't know what to do... I just hurt everyone I love, me just being around hurts people.. I hate it." She got up and started to pace the compartment before she stood by the window, staring out at the passing scenery. "Andrew.. I love you." She whispered and pressed her forehead to the window. "I hate hurting you... is there anything I can do to stop that?" She whispered turning around slowly to look at him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:11 am

Andrew sat there in silence as Chase began to explain her true intentions, his arms still wrapped around her lovingly. He looked into her eyes, almost trying to draw out the emotions so that way he could help and try to repair any damage that may have been dealt. He had dealt with Vito Dee Symons and gotten his revenge, yet it didn't win the war he was still fighting. He wanted to say something, yet didn't know on how to word it. He didn't know who to blame at that moment, yet he couldn't place it on Chase. He just couldn't.

When she stood up and walked towards the window, he followed her, quickly pulling down the blinds of the window though, to prevent any onlookers. Jack would've just invited herself in anyway, so there was no worries there. He walked towards Chase and wrapped his arms around her waist, staring into her eyes. "Chase," he said softly "just forget about the past...let's move on, continue our lives together. We will work things out if anyone is hurt at all."

When he said that, he pressed his lips onto hers gently not worried about anyone that was trying to listen in. He kept himself there for a couple of seconds, ignoring the tears that had fallen from Chase's face onto his. "Let's just live our lives..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:15 am

Chase could feel tears dripping down her face as he kissed her. She pulled away and leaned against the wall for a moment before falling heavily into a seat. "I'm sorry.." She said softly and she grabbed his hand, bringing it to her lips. "I'll try to move on... I don't want to lose you Andrew, I don't think.. I don't know.." She struggled for words for a second. "I doubt I can go on if I were to lose you.. I don't want to live knowing you aren't here beside me." She pressed her lips to his hand again and then looked up at him, smiling lightly.

"Love you.." She said softly and then sighed. "I really should get changed though.." She pulled down her trunk carefully and pulled out her robes and clothes. "I'll change in the bathroom." She said hoisting her trunk back into the rack and smiling at Andrew. "I"ll be back in no time at all!" She bit her lip and forced a smile to him, hoping it wasn't to teary. She still had stray tears on her face, and her eyes were swollen and red, and she was just happy that by the time they got to Hogwarts, they would be relatively free of redness, she'd just put some makeup on and it would be alright, had to look good for her final year at Hogwarts anyway.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 am

Andrew sat down next to Chase, his heart returning back to its orginal tempo as Chase held onto his hand. He didn't know how things would be between the two later on, yet he hoped in his heart it would continue. Thoughts began to swim in his head, bombarding his general thought. Looking into her eyes, he wiped away some stray tears that had managed to fall from her eyes, noticing that they were red and puffy now. He hated seeing that happen to Chase, yet he knew things would get better. "Well we're not even going to be heading out for a while now..." he said softly, raising his eyebrow a bit once she said she would need to change "but okay. I'll just change in here I guess."

He stood up and wrapped his arms around Chase, giving her a hug. "I'm really sorry," he said softly "I didn't mean to hurt you or anything...I just worry." He held her a little tighter, fighting back a couple of tears as well. Sure men weren't supposed to cry or anything, but frankly he had the semi worst summer vacation. There were the goods, then the bads, yet he wished there had been more goods. "I'll see you in a bit." he said, opening the door for Chase to let her out. Once she did, he locked the door behind her and pulled down his trunk from the rack.

A couple minutes later, he unlocked the door and sat on the bench near the door, weaing his standard Gryffindor clothing. It felt so good to be wearing them again, it almost felt like he had been given a new identity. He looked onto the left side of the robe and saw a red 'C' patch attached to it. It meant for 'Captain' since he was the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain. Like his brother. He smiled lightly and turned his head back towards the door, leaning his head against the wood wall. Where are they? he thought to himself.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 am

Chase smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks.." She said softly and was out of the door for a while. Coming back, alone, she smiled at Andrew and closed the door again. "It's like someone put a bomb out there or something.. people running all over the place, screaming.." She muttered putting her old clothes in her trunk again and then looking at Andrew. "I swear, those kids.. first years and stuff, going insane..." She said shaking her head and sitting next to Andrew.

"I couldn't find Jack ya know.. I did look, she wasn't anywhere to be found.." She adjusted her shirt a bit awkwardly, and grabbed her tie. She didn't like the tie very much, but it was still Hogwarts uniform. She rarely wore her uniform at school, unless it was for classes and things. And it used to be she would have her mom send her scraps of cloth and the like, but now that she was gone. Chase knew she could send in for some, or go to Hogsmeade for some. She shuddered slightly and started to fix her tie, putting it over her head and concentrating hard on getting it tied correctly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:09 am

Andrew lifted his head up to see Chase in her school uniform as she walked in. Frankly, he was only looking at her torso area for some reason...and then noticed what he was looking at. Her tie. He stood up and walked so that way he was really close to her, to the point where the tip of his shoes touched hers "Let me help," he said softly and began to help her with her tie. After looping it around a couple of times, he pulled down on the knot, making the tie look professional, almost like Andrews. "Well there ya go," he smiled happily, staring into her eyes.

"I wonder when the train will take off," he said softly again, still standing in front of her like a statue "seems like it has been hours now..." He gently grabbed her hand, almost afraid to let go of it again. Sure, he had been talking about moving on with their life, but he couldn't get that voice out of his head. What Vito had said...how she had come to him and how she tasted...it made his gut churn badly. "Chase..." he said again, averting her gaze again "promise me that nothing will seperate us..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am

Chase tugged down her skirt carefully when she walked back in the room and looked up, seeing him so close to her, she almost jumped, but then smiled as he started to fix her tie. "Thanks.." She said with a sigh. "Isn't it supposed to be the girls who are good at this kind of thing, and the guys always have horribly tied ties.. and the girl gets up and helps, I don't know where they learned it, but I can't tie one for the life of me." She chatted watching as his hands ran along the tie and she grinned slightly looking up into his eyes.

Looking in his eyes, she saw something that, quite frankly, scared her. She stared into them, and when he asked her to promise him, she reached up and cupped his face, making him look at her. "Andrew." She said looking from one eye to the other, as though trying to figure out what was going on in his head. "Of course.. nothing at all will separate us.. I don't think I could.. I mean.." She sighed, but kept his gaze, leaning up she kissed him softly and smiled. "I promise, there is no one but you." She said smiling at him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am

Andrew nodded his head, feeling like he was still uncertain. He still had no idea what had happened with her and Vito back at Satin's and it scared him. She was wasted when she got home, Vito could have done anything to her at that point. And since he had already gotten his revenge, he could not be angry anymore. It was replaced with uncertanty. He kissed her back gently almost deeply. He knew he could have, but someone could have been spying on them or something. Things would then get more awkward afterwords.

"Alright," he said softly, looking into he eyes after pulling away "I believe you." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her gently. "I guess we can leave this all behind then..." he said again, his voice returning to normal "and see whats in store for us back at Hog-" Then he realized something. Potter's Army and the Death Eaters. He felt his skin turn white and he sat back down. "F*ck!" he swore under his breth "I just remembered something...the Death Eaters, they are still in control of Hogwarts!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top