A compartment for two in love - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A compartment for two in love - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A compartment for two in love

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A compartment for two in love - Page 3 Empty Re: A compartment for two in love

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:37 am

Sammy couldn't help but start crying again when Keegan woke up. The dream felt so real and he was so kind to her. How could he love such a pethetic girl like her. She leans over onto his chest and starts crying. "It...*sob*...felt so...*sob*...real." Sammy cryed out, taking a breath between words. She didn't understand why she was acting like this. It just wasn't like her. How could a single little dream make her act like this? She sat up trying to smile at Keegan.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 am

"I know love I know, dreams do tend to be that way love but I'm here and I'm not letting you go."said Keegan softly. "Sh... Sammy love, it was just a bad dream that's all dry up those tears and lets see that beautiful smile I love so much."said Keegan softly. Keegan remained holding her as she cried on his chest. As he stroke her hair he looked down at her with hurt in his eyes wondering what bad dream made her like this? Whatever it was it wasn't good, and wanted to find a way to fix it.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 am

Sammy held him tighter as she cryed, but she started feeling better and her crying came to a slow. She took a deep breath and looked up. Her eyes where watery and her make-up was starting to run. But she didn't care, she had a guy that would stand with her till the end of time. She loved him so much and everyday he proved that. "I'm sorry Keegan love, I don't know what came over me. The dream just felt so real and it was about one of my worst fears. I feel better now, thank you." Sammy said using the edge of her sleeve to clean her face off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 am

Keegan shook his head. "It's ok love, you have every right to be afraide but I'm here ande I won't let anything happen to you."said Keegan softly. "It's ok it was just a bad dream. although it felt real just remember it was a bad dream."said Keegan softly. "Go ahead and let it all out love."said Keegan softly stroking her hair. As he startede humming another song to her he hoped it would calm her down some more for he hated her seeing her sad. "Are you ok love?"Keegan asked her softly as his blue eyes looked at her. Keegan eyes were hazel but they changed according to what he was wearing and his mood.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:56 am

Sammy smiled up at Keegan. "Yes love I'm ok. Thank you." Sammy said standing up and pulling her robes out of her bag. She put them on over her clothing that she had on, then sat back down. She layed her head on Keegan's chest, put her legs up on the bench, then let him stroke her hair and hum to her. Eventually she fell back to sleep. It didn't take long for her to end up in that same dream. But this time she didn't cry, she only started hovering above the bench in the compartment.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 am

Keegan looked down at the love of his life and smiled as he watched her sleep peacefully in his arms. Keegan was already in his school uniform so he didn't have to worry about changing into hufflepuff robe. As he yawned his eyes finally closed making him dream the same dream he dreamed while ago. With his arms around Samantha the two loving couple slept peacefully in there compartment. As Keegan opened his eyes he gotten out his wand and flicked it as his hufflepuff blanket appeared on Samantha and him. Closing his eyes once again he fell back to sleep.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top