A compartment for two in love
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A compartment for two in love Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A compartment for two in love

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A compartment for two in love Empty A compartment for two in love

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:13 am

Sammy was on the platform waiting for the love of her life to arrive so they could get a compartment together. She would hate to have to sit with some Slytherins. But as long as she was with Keegan she wouldn't care. Sammy had on her school robes already and was holding a bag in one hand and had some more to the side of her and her owl on top of the bags. Her hair was in braids and she had on a pinch of make up, so her pale vampire skin wouldn't scare the little ones. "Oh where could he be?" She asked herself looking down at her watch.

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

A compartment for two in love Empty Re: A compartment for two in love

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 am

Keegan walked through the barrier of Platform 9 3/4 and smiled as he seen the scarlet and black train before him. Keegan was so happy that he was going back to school for his summer was a living hell. As he tried to make his way through the crowd he was stopped by a couple of girls tugging on his robe. "I sorry ladies but I'm taken by one of the most beautiful girl in the world."said Keegan pushing through them. Finally the train he seen his beautiful girlfriend waiting for him. Smirking to himself he suck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Hello love sorry I'm late, had a couple of problems with some girls."said Keegan honestly
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 am

Sammy had just finished checking her watch when she felt some arms come around her. She jumped alittle and was ready to pull out her wand, till she heard Keegans voice and his lips on her cheek. She smiled and turned around. "Hey love. It's ok. As long as I'm the only girl for you." Sammy said putting her arms around his shoulders and hugging him. She loved the way he smelled when he first showed up for school. She then unhugged him and looked up at him. "Help me with my things so that we can get a compartment together." Sammy said to him smiling happily.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 am

"You know your the only girl for me love, and you'll always will be."said Keegan kissing her softly on the lips. "Ok love."said Keegan grabbing her trunk for he didn't want her to carry the most heaviest thing she had. "So where do you want to sit love middle, back, front?"Keegan asked her softly as he locked hands with her so he wouldn't lose her through the crowd. "God this place gets crazier and crazier as the years go by."said Keegan chuckling and shaking his head. Keegan looked back at Samantha. "Get in front of me love, that way I can protect you from the crowd or anything tat tries to hurt you."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 am

Sammy kissed him back then grabed a bag and walked with him into the train. "Thanks love." Sammy said to him knowing that he was only trying to protect her, but in truth she felt like she needed to protect him. As they got on to the train she turned to him. "How about we sit up front, that way we get off the train first when we get to school. I hate getting to the Great Hall last. All the good spots are taken." Sammy said smiling and letting him lead the way.

When they got to the compartment the she put her bag away and put her owl's cage on the seat. She turned to watch Keegan putting her and his bags away. She loved to see him move his muscles. She then sat down and waited for him. She pulled an owl treat out of her pocket and feed it to her owl. Then turned and kissed Keegan as he sat down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 am

Keegan smiled and kissed her back for a minute before breaking away. "Well.. well, what was that for Miss. Burns? not that I didn't like it."said Keegan smiling at her. As he gotten out his wand he locked the compartment and flicked his wand at the curtains as they closed. "Not that were going to do anything bad, I just thought we can have some alone time."said Keegan softly as he put his wand back in the inside pocket of his Hufflepuff robe. Putting his arm around her he pulled her close to him not wanting to let her go even if his life depended on it. "So how is my beautiful fiancé?"Keegan asked her softly kissing the top of her forehead softly.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:20 am

Sammy smiled lovingly at him, then blushed as much as she could when he locked the compartment and closed the curtains. She then put her head into his chest as he held her. "I wish that we could stay like this forever. I never want to leave this compartment. I love you so much." Sammy said, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him lovingly. She then put her head back onto his chest. She could hear the kids shuffling onto the train, running around and being kids. But for some reason she had grown up really quickly. It was probably the being a vampire and having kids and her ex-husband trying to kill her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 am

Keegan smiled as he heard her say that. "Neither do I love, but it's a good thing were in the same house."said Keegan softly stroking her hair. "I love you to Sammy love, more then you'll ever know."said Keegan softly. Keegan heard kids running up and down the corridor and smiled for he use to act like that but those were the days. Feeling calm and relax around Samantha he felt his eyes start to close but he shook himself awake. Humming a beautiful song to himself he continued stroking her hair.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:42 am

With Keegan stroking her hair and her being so comfortable, she almost fell asleep. She lifted her head and looked up at Keegan. "Keegan I'm worried about Sophia. She seems so lonely, but she has guy after guy fighting to be with her." Sammy said sitting back into the seat. She turned her head towards her owl and smiled. She pulled another treat out and gave it to the owl. "I want to help her but I'm just not good at that kind of stuff love." Sammy said turning back to Keegan.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 am

Keegan looked down at Samantha and nodded. "I know love, Sophia is a very beautiful girl and any guy would be stupid not to like her."said Keegan softly. "But... now I think Soph is torn between to guys that are fighting to be with her."said Keegan softly. "I just want her to settle down and be with one guy and hopefully get married, I thought this Lucas guy was the one for her the way he talks about her but then she met Rafeael at the Leaky Cauldron one day and became friends with him and then danced with him as a friend."said Keegan softly. "Neither of them really own Sophia yet, so there just fighting for her love."said Keegan. "I wonder how Sophia can pick up on all those guys though? I mean surely she must have a charm like her smile or her laugh."said Keegan. "Your charm is your beautiful eyes and your smile Miss. Burns."said Keegan smiling at her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top