Sitting in a compartment full of air
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting in a compartment full of air Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting in a compartment full of air

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting in a compartment full of air Empty Sitting in a compartment full of air

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Alex had been sitting with a few friends before, but they had all left her now. So Alex was sitting by her lonesome self, and bored out of her mind. She was a very talky person and now she had no one to talk to! Alex sighed and threw herself on one of the couch/chairs and groaned. She didn't want to read, she didn't feel like doing anything. She was actually pretty tired, but didn't want to fall asleep just in case someone came into the compartment.

She decided that she would stretch out and look out of the window. She was hoping that one of her friends would come back or something like that, because she hated being alone. For Alex, her and her friends traveled in a pack. But over the summer, they hadn't owled her or anything. Alex had hung out with her brother all summer, not that she mind, she loved spending time with her brother, but she wanted her friends too!

She wondered why they had stopped owling. Alex sighed again. This wasn't like her, to think so deeply. She was capable of doing it, but she normally didn't. She just normally went with the flow and didn't think about what she did or how she did it. Alex was a fun and entertaining person to have around, she was a party girl, the life of the party to be exact! So she waited for someone to come in the compartment to talk to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sitting in a compartment full of air Empty Re: Sitting in a compartment full of air

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Ami sighed, it was her last year and she was excited. She looked for a compartment but they were all full, rolling her eyes, and getting annoyed, she finally found one with only one person.

She slid into the compartment because she looked to be asleep. Ami sat down and pulled a book out, she didn't want to wake the girl so she read.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Sitting in a compartment full of air Empty Re: Sitting in a compartment full of air

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Alex opened her eyes and looked up when she heard the compartment door slide open. She saw a girl that looked to be in her last year enter. Probably the girl thought she was asleep, but she wasn't, Alex was just relaxing. She was sure that this year would be very busy so she was trying to get herself psyched for it. Plus, there was the problem with her friends, she didn't know what was going on with them! But she didn't say a word to anyone. She'd talk to her brother about it later and maybe he'd be able to shine some light on it.

"Hi, I'm Alex Zabini. What's your name?" Alex asked, just to get the conversation started. She hated when it was too quiet, it just didn't work for her. She was just that kind of person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Aminia looked up from her story, she raised a brow looking her up and down, "I am Aminia Lestrange." her french accent was heavy, the result of her going back home for the summer. She went back to her book.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Alex rolled her eyes at the girl. She seemed very full of herself. She didn't seem to like talking either. Alex hated people like that, and that's why her 'older sister' and her were such good friends. Alex and Rose Malfoy got along really well because they were very similar, except when it came to schoolwork. Alex tried really hard to get good grades while Rose didn't care. Alex didn't like that about her friend, but oh well, good comes with bad, Alex guessed.

"So, what're you reading?" Alex tried to start conversation in the compartment. She wished someone that actually liked to talk came into her compartment, but no, it was a silent Slytherin. There were so many of those, Alex thought to herself. She had been told she'd better fit Hufflepuff, but she was in Slytherin, the house of the egotistics. How grand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm

Veronica stood in the middle of the thin corridors of the train, rubbing her neck as she warily surveyed the compartments around her. Everyone seemed to be talking their heads off but Veronica felt oddly solitary as the din of talking witches and wizards pressed on her from all directions. Her various trunks were sitting in the luggage racks of one of the compartments which she couldn't find. She had gone off to the bathroom but had idiotically forgotten which compartment. In her first year, the following circumstances would have made her worry endlessly.

But now that she knew that the luggage was transported to their dormitories magically, she felt more at ease with the knowledge that her trunk was probably in the vicinity of some stranger. Veronica rubbed her neck again and couldn't help but yawn. Feeling that she had stood in the corridor long enough, she slid open the door of the first compartment to her right and stepped in. Veronica immediately felt out of place in the pressing silence of the compartment. Not wanting to be rude and leave just like that, she spoke."Um, Hi! Mind if I join you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 am

"Do you like to talk? 'Cause Aminia doesn't." Alex snorted. Alex was very annoyed that she didn't have anyone good to talk to. She was tired of the silent atmosphere, and she was sure this girl felt it too. She was sure that anyone that walked into this compartment would feel it. Alex sighed, she was bored out of her mind.

"Hi! I'm Alex, and you are?" Alex asked, trying to get some conversation going. She'd leave the compartment herself, even though she was here first, if someone didn't start talking, soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 am

Ami rolled her eyes, "Just because I simply do not talk to you doesn't mean I do not like to talk, maybe I have nothing to say, or maybe I just don't want to talk." She looked at the other girl and smiled, "You may." She then turned back to Alex, "You merely did not give me time to talk! I am reading a history of hogwarts." She smirked sarcastically, "Happy? I talked!"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 am

Matthew walked around on the train, looking for spare compartment to sit down in but was unsuccessful at the moment and as he continued to drag his luggage behind him, walking down in the middle of the corridor then saw a compartment full of girls talking happily together. He looked around their corridor and saw that there was a spare seat for him to sit down on so wrenching the door sidway he looked at the girls with a soft smile. "Hello, sorry to interuppt you. Can i sit with you girls here, all the other compartment are full" told Matthew, his voice was so velvet and soft as he watched them carefully, crossing his finger together, hoping that the girls would let him have a seat with them.

Sitting in a compartment full of air Matt-Dallas-matt-dallas-6528922-396-594
^What he wore.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 am

Veronica couldn't help but grin at the girls' bickering. She didn't see what Alex was annoyed about. If one didn't want to talk, they didn't want to talk. "Jeez, you two! Calm down, will you." The hair on the back of Veronica's neck prickled and she turned around to find herself facing a boy. She took an uncomfortable step backward and sat down. Veronica took off her blue converse and wiggled her stiff toes and she relaxed into the seat. Turning to the boy, she shrugged. "I don't have a problem with that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top