Where it almost began - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where it almost began - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where it almost began

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where it almost began - Page 5 Empty Re: Where it almost began

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:20 am

[xD Andrew is not some guy you find off the street and be putty in your hands xD...ironically, I thought I'd be the one working towards chases feelings instead....weird.]

Andrew breathed heavily once the kiss was broken between the two. They were already kissing at a higher rate. He continued to hold her by the waist, thinking about how it could get any better. He had Chase as a girlfriend, she was moving in with him and pretty much making out or 'snogging' by some other terms. Freaking weird.

He shook his head and blinked a couple of times. "No pets," he said hoping she understood that he didn't have any pets and didn't think he meant that no pets were allowed in his apartment. She probably wouldn't overthink it though, unlike him who did it most of the time. "Well I guess you can move in whenever," he said smiled "I'm free all week. Besides," he then gave her a quick peck on the lips with his "I need some company."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:27 am

[OOC: I can see this, but at least they actually get along, like in character and everything, it's awesome :] besides, the Manga I'm reading right now is tainting my thoughts XD]

Chase smiled at him when he said she could move in whenever she liked. She bit her lip and then looked at him. "I have to tell Sophia first, and see what she thinks of it... and then after that.." She bit her lip, and looked at him, her smile widening again. "I haven't really unpacked since I got to her house, because I knew it would be temporary, and I didn't want to make it felt like I was just moving in.. so all of my stuff is still pretty much in suitcases, it won't take long to get it to your house." She smiled at him happily, and hugged him tighter. "How long have you lived alone Andrew?" She asked looking up into his eyes suspiciously.

She knew what it was like to live alone, well she thought she knew, even now she would have odd dreams, flashbacks sometimes, and she knew what her past was like. She still had nightmares though, about the recent times, and not so recent times, and she hoped those would stop as she lived with Andrew. It had only been two nights ago she had woken up covered in a cold sweat after another dream of water pouring on her, and her not being able to breath as she tried to swim up to the surface, except there was no surface, because the ceiling was in the way and she didn't have her wand. She shivered just thinking about it, and pulled her leather jacket closer around her, smiling up at him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 am

[Daaaamnn you manga!! Lol jk]

Andrew nodded up and down when she said she would have to tell Sophia. "Yeah, you may want to let her know. As soon as you want, I'll come and help ya move." He knew that she had not unpacked, so it would be a shorter time to help her out and settle in back at his place. He really hoped that he was not rushing the relationship, but then again, she was the one that had accepted.

He notcied that she started to hold him tighter, which either meant two things to him. She was remembering the flashbacks of when her family was killed, or was...what was the other one? There were many ways to describe it, yet one word could not fully say what was the second one. But he decided to be bold. He spread some distance between the two and then held her downwards, like what most people did at the end of a really good dance.

He wanted to be bold, to help take her mind off anything that clouded her thoughts. "Whatcha thinking about?" he asked in a playful tone, holding her weight as she was suspended in air.

[I decided to makethings interesting hahaha!]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 am

Chase yelped and laughed when he suddenly pulled her into a dip, and held her there. "Thinking about? Oh.. nothing important really..." She said hoping he would just leave it at that. She knew he didn't like it when she talked about sad things, because he got all quiet and didn't know what to say. He wasn't the best at comforting people, and she didn't want to make him worry, she was just afraid of the first night with him, in his house, and she had her first nightmare, then she would have to tell him, but for now... she wanted to be happy still.

"It's really nothing!" She laughed and let her head fall back, her leg kicked up in the air as he held her there, her hair falling down and almost hitting the ground, but she was held up just enough that it didn't hit the grass. She looked at him and smiled. "You're strong." She said giggling and she reached up and tickled his neck, laughing happily. She pretended to squirm, but was giggling all the while, her eyes alight with joy.

[mmm I be sad about it too, cause my fav charry just turned EBIL!!! And I'm unhappy.. v.v]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:07 am

[I'm sorry what's EBIL!?...lol]

Andrew could tell that she was lying, but didn't want to make her feel any more down or sad. It should've been a happy moment filled with joy and all. He didn't want to ruin it, despite the fact that he wanted to help her with any problems. "Alright then," he said smiling as he looked into her eyes as she was bent down.

Andrew nearly dropped Chase due to the fact that she began to tickle him in his neck, yet kept her suspended there. He chuckled and moved his face closer to hers, pressing his lips onto hers softly and then grew more heavy over the seconds. He pulled away shortly after and leaned her back up straight. "Well then," he said smiling brightly "we should go and inform Sophia then."

[Just wondering, are we gonna make another thread where Chase tells Sophia, or go to Andrew apartment?]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:13 am

[YES EBIL! and meh, we'll just pretend she told her, because I have NO IDEA in the timeline we are right now, cause Sophia at the present is officially "Kidnapped" I don't even know where we are in the timeline anymore... v.v]

Chase laughed as he almost dropped her, but instead she was being kissed. It was something that never failed to shock her, how much she enjoyed his kisses. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and when they stopped she was pulled upright again as he stood up. She smiled at him and kissed his lips once more lightly. "Yeah.. let's go." She said smiling at him happily. Was she seriously doing this.. today? Right now, she got a new boyfriend, and they were moving in together. Sure it felt a bit rushed, but who knew, these days were rough, The order disbanded, it was almost like, the baby boom after the war. People got married quickly, in case they didn't live to see another day.

Chase hugged him hard and smiled. "Thank you Andrew.." She whispered. The thank you went a lot deeper then it sounded like. Thank you for saving me from myself, thank you for stopping me from becoming what I'm not. Thank you for liking me. There were so many thank yous she wanted to say to him, and she pressed her lips against his briefly, but hard, as though trying to convey all of those thanks into one kiss. One simple kiss that she felt down to her toes, as though it was telling her that her life would be different from now on.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am

[Okay, after this, I will make a new day at Andrew's Apartment]

Andrew couldn't wait until they were able to make it back. He was excited to have a roommate hanging around his house and it was also his girlfriend as well. He didn't know how long it might last, but hopefully a really long time. He knew it would last a while though, so he had nothing to worry about.

When Chase kissed him, it felt different tha all the rest. To him, it seemed to be more deep than the other ones that he had received from her. Even though it was short, he already missed that kind of kiss, which made him blush red. "You're welcome," he said, commenting on what she had said before. "Shall we go then?" he asked getting ready to apparate.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:35 am

She held onto his neck, and closed her eyes, her face against his chest. She was going, going to go live with him, going to go live with the man, who had seriously taught her that she needed to be good, because the other side was bad. Bad, and wrong, and she didn't belong there. And had she gone there.. she would never have felt happiness, she would have only felt pain, and sorrow, and now, she was the happiest person alive. She would have missed the happiness. Missed the pleasure that came with it, and she would have never met Andrew.

"Lets go." She whispered and looked up at him, still clinging to his neck, she grinned and pressed her cheek against his chest, feeling the steady heartbeat there, preparing to be taken away from this place, and start her new life, living with Andrew, and being by his side. She grinned happily and closed her eyes, her whole body relaxed, there was absolutely no where she would rather be right then. No where at all.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum