Where it almost began - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where it almost began - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where it almost began

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where it almost began - Page 4 Empty Re: Where it almost began

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 am

[It'd be in a later topic xD and half of my ideas are actually very awesome! In my opinion xP]

Andrew almost regretted asking the question, noticing it made her very nervous. Smooth. He looked back at her and looked her in the eye, determined to fix the situation. "No I live alone," he said softly, and then leaned against the tree his head resting on the bark. "I've been living on my own for a while. My parents wanted me to stay in England, but I couldn't live there. I was born in America, and I'll die in America." He said a lot of bold words, but this one sounded very unusal even for himself.

"If you don't want to," he said turning his head to Chase and smiling brightly his eyes matching his attitude which was calm and cool "you don't have to. I won't pressure you or anything. I was just wondering if you wanted to or not...you know, now that we're dating." Sometimes he could be clueless. Other times he was reckless. And most of the time, he talked normally.

He slid over so that he sat next to her and looked up into the sky, which was blue and bright. He liked those kind of days, where everything seemed calm and normal. "Sorry if I scared you or anything," he said softly, his head in the direction of the ground now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 am

[OOC: Later topic.. now I really am scared XD]

Chase smiled at him slightly, and wrung her hands in her lap. He sounded so cool and collected, like it was nothing at all, and she felt nervous, so very nervous, that she felt like she needed to pace or something. She smiled at him and his calm manner calmed her down some. She bit her lower lip. "It's not like I don't want to.." She said her face suddenly going pale, like she was afraid to say the wrong thing. "I'd love to actually.." She couldn't even find a reason not to. There were no family restrictions, no awkward feelings, and she moved a bit closer, turning towards him and putting her hand on his. "If you don't mind my early morning attitudes." She giggled and blushed again, her cheeks a light pink.

She grinned at him happily and then looked up at the sky. "I moved out once ya know.." She said suddenly. "In the time I can't remember.. I was disowned.." She bit her lip and looked at him only to turn her gaze up to the sky again. "Of course.. I've never been low on money, not ever, so I could afford.. well, anything I wanted even without my parent's help.. so, I guess moving in with someone, especially someone I like so very much, it just seems odd to me.." She looked at him and then suddenly put a finger on his lips to stop any talking. "Oh, and I will help pay any rent you have, and I will help with the groceries.. and I'll learn to cook too! I can't right now, probably cause I've never tried, but I will help cook, you might have to put up with slightly burnt food for a while though." She said giving him an uneasy look. "I've never cooked before.. OH and I have a house elf.. is it okay if she comes with me too?" She said flushing and moving her fingers from his lips, but only down to his chin, where she ran her finger across his chin and down to his neck, feeling his adam's apple.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 am

[xD]

Andrew kept quiet as she began to talk, mostly because of the fact she had her finger on his lips. He listened to all of her demands, at least he thought it was demands, and nodded after she was done. When she began to move her fingers down his face, his blushed slightly until she got to his throat. He smiled and nodded in acceptance. "Okay," he said softly and wondered when this would happen or if it would happen at all "and I don't mind a house elf. But, don't you think that she should be free?" It was a question that had always aroused into his mind. In his mind, he sort of thought that it was slavery and would never own a house elf.

Thoughts started to die down in his head for the first time in a while. He finally felt as if everything could unroll itself out without any thoughts from Andrew. It was usually a thing with him that if everything was alright in his eyes, his thoughts would start to generally begin to die. He blinked several times, staying in silence, until he finally spoke up a moment later. "It's amazing how fast eveything is going isn't it?" he asked a small grin on his face.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:40 am

Chase bit her lip about the house elf comment. "I know this comes up a lot.. elves should be free.. but Andrew, think about it.. free house elves.. in today's society, don't get anywhere, human's have a hard time adopting them, they end up somewhere horrible, with people who abuse them when they don't do their job, or make them punish themselves! I couldn't ask that upon her, I couldn't make her go through the torture, because I know that the second I offered her clothing, she'd look horrified at me, and refuse to take it, but if I made her.. and she left, she'd be even more miserable, because to them, being offered clothes is the worst thing that could ever happen to them.." She said blinking slowly.

"People say I should set her free, but I just.. I can't, I can't put her through that torture, I thought of sending her to Hogwarts, to work with other house elves, and I might during my last school year, but, I will be kind to her, and I will keep her safe from the people who would hurt her, does that make sense to you Andrew?" She asked looking up at him pleadingly, hoping he would understand her reasons for not letting the house elf free. "Besides, she can teach me how to cook, she's the best cook you've ever had! I tried some of the stuff she made for my mom, and it's just.. delicious." She said giggling lightly.

Chase glanced at him when he said how fast everything was going. "Yeah, I suppose.. I didn't even think of that, but I know I like you Andrew!" She said giggling and she moved her hand from his throat finally, having smiled at the vibrations his voice made, instead she moved her long fingers down to his chest, where she giggled and watched her hand trace across the muscles there before she removed her hand and looked up into his face, letting her arm fall back to her side, her hand in her lap. "I'll have to tell Sophia.." She said suddenly, her face very serious. "And probably Matt too.." She smiled at him slightly and looked across the clearing carefully.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:05 am

Andrew didn't understand at first on why elves could be treated so bad. In a way, it would be a lose lose situation depending on the master. If the master was nice and treated the elf nicely, then it would be win lose. It seemed almost stupid at how people could be so cruel to elves and the only way to save them would be to do something that seemed cruel as well. A paradox he guessed.

"I understand," he said nodding his head in acknowlegdement, although still didn't feel good about keeping an elf around. He lived in a pure muggle area and keeping an elf around may have be very bad. Yet he would accept the elf if Chase was going to move in with him. As long as the elf was respectful to him, he would be the same towards the elf.

Andrew had completely forgotten about every other person in his mind. Sophia and Matt. Those were the first two that he could remember at that moment. He then began to remember everyone else down the line. Andrian, Jack, Ne'Os and Nerissa. Those were some of the few that popped into his head. He had only been focused Chase for the past few hours and never had a need for anything else. "Yeah," he agreed wondering what Sophia would say.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:15 am

Chase bit her lip. "I could keep her at Sophia's if you want me too.. I don't have to bring her.." She said softly. "It's just.. I've grown fond of her you know? And, she does love staying with me, I'm nicer then my mom was, she is always telling me that..." She turned away from him and wiped her eyes, her mind racing. He obviously didn't like the idea of a house elf in his house. But she couldn't just leave her alone, not by herself, with no one she knew. It just seemed cruel. She glanced back at him and then looked down at her toes. No, she couldn't just leave her somewhere, it didn't seem right. She would smuggle her into Andrew's house if she had to... but she couldn't just leave her all alone.

"Are you going to tell your family?" She asked softly, almost afraid to say it to loudly. She of course didn't have any family to tell. Not that they would have rejected him, seeing as he came from a purely wizarding background, and he wasn't a vampire either, which was a plus. And since their daughter had ended up in Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor wasn't to bad either. Her dad had been a Gryffindor, so it was cool, at least, she knew it would be. He was very polite, and he would have probably charmed her mother right away. She looked at him and smiled lightly, a small tear in the corner of her eye still that she hadn't completely wiped away.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:30 am

Andrew wanted to e honest with Chase, yet could tell that she was very close with the elf. He didn't want to seperate the two just because of him. "Look Chase," he said softly looking at her "I don't mind having a house elf, but she needs to be very discreet. I have muggle neighbors, so it will be difficult to hide her." He rubbed his eyes due to a small itchiness that appeared from nowhere. After a moment, he finally removed the itch and a small tear appeared around his eye. He wasn't hurt or anything, but it usually did that whenever he rubbed his eyes.

"I should," he said softly "but it's my house after all. They were sad that I left, but they know I am an adult now and I can do whatever I want now." It was the truth, he was able to do whatever he wanted, yet did feel a little lonely somtimes. He often got nervous at night, yet would get over it since he would be overtired or something like that.

He looked back over at Chase and smiled light. He moved his right hand slowly and brushed away at her eye to remove one of her tears. He wiped the tear onto his jeans to help dry his hand. "Well, when do you want to move in?" he asked calmly, his eyes having a trace of anticipation
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 am

Chase nodded slowly. Muggle neighbors hmm.. that could be a problem. "Well she isn't loud, she's actually very quiet, and she won't leave the house.. err.. apartment?" She said blinking once and looking at him carefully before continuing, "She won't leave unless we tell her to, and I doubt it'll be a problem unless your muggle neighbors come over a lot!" She said giggling. It would be a very large shift in her life, Chase realized. Going from her own large, multi-wing estate, to the large summer home in Hawaii, to a small house by muggles.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes against his touch as he wiped away her tear. She in return reached up and brushed away the tear that had formed when he had rubbed his eyes. She smiled and wiped her hand off as well, and then took his hand and got up. "Whenever you want me to Andrew.." She said softly, and leaned up, kissing him hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and closed her eyes, not wanting this to end. She was kissing him, kissing Andrew, and she wasn't afraid if anyone saw. Wasn't afraid if her new friends found out that she was going to live with him, after so short of a time knowing him. She knew she liked him a lot, and if she gave it time, she might even love him. But for now, she just wanted to be with him, and learn everything there was to learn.

Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:49 am

Andrew chuckled along with Chase who was giggiling as well. He nodded understanding that the house elf wouldn't be much trouble. Yet he had his doubts. Who knows what his nosy neighbor might do if he found out that he had a new roommate. He'd probably beat him up if he ever tried to break into his house or something like that. And now, he would be with Chase, whom he had meet about a week ago and had already started to kiss her. Things were going to be better.

He was not caught off guard this time when Chase began to kiss him heavily. He wrapped his arm around Chase's waist, usually losing control of his hands and rubbing her back. He pressed heavily onto her lips, melting away in his thoughts. His thoughts were basically jumbled and jagged as he kissed Chase. He almost felt his mind completely go blank for a moment, which was a good sign that he was enjoying it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:56 am

Chase pulled back gasping slightly, she stood there for a moment, her mind whirring and her arms shaking slightly. The kiss had left her almost weak, and she looked up at him, feeling as though her legs were jelly. She pressed her forehead to his chest and then sat there for a long moment, her mind blissfully blank, it almost felt like she was under the imperius curse, like she didn't have a care in the world, and if he said sit down, she would sit! She smiled lightly against his chest and took a deep breath in, inhaling his soft scent.

Slowly leaning away from him she looked up at him. "I'll go whenever you want me to come Andrew, whenever.." She kissed his neck gently and smiled looking up at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "Do you have any pets?" She asked suddenly, a small wrinkle appearing between her eyes as she frowned. "Does the place you live at let you have pets?" She asked, as though trying to clarify her question more.

[Ya know.. somehow I feel like I have to work towards his feelings.. I'm not used to it XD you make me have to THINK and it's giving me a headache XDD]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum