Where it almost began - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where it almost began - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where it almost began

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where it almost began - Page 3 Empty Re: Where it almost began

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:30 am

Andrew felt his body begin to warm up and could actually feel his arms and legs again. When she had asked if they were dating or not, that was what freed him from his pertrifacation. He smiled at the thought of it and felt like laughing for no reason. "Well," he said moving his left hand away from her waist and brushed some of Chases hair out of her face "only if you want to. I'm with it 100% though."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion, yet kept a sly grin on his face. That was probably the funniest thing he had heard in a while. It was so random, and it could make him smile for hours. "It's steak," he said getting a sudden case of deja vu. He had thought that he had told her before when they first met. Weird.

When Chase kissed him, he pressed back putting more effort into it than the last few times. He felt right with Chase, they had a lot in common and he could always see her happy. Which in return made him happy. He moved his hand back down to her waist and pulled a little harder, which was pretty much a habit for him whenever he kissed someone like he did.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 am

Chase could feel her whole body tense and relax in a matter of minutes, his fingers on her forehead felt so good, she closed her eyes to them. "I'd like to.. date you I mean." She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him, a big happy grin on her face. She didn't mind that he hadn't actually asked her, but she wanted to date him so bad, it didn't even matter. She laughed happily and hugged him again, her mind blissfully blank.

When he said his favourite food, she blinked and then laughed. "You know, I knew that! I think I've asked you before.. wow my memory is horrible.." She said biting her lip and then laughing again. "Sometimes I swear I have the memory of a peanut." She said giggling happily, her arms still circled around him as she looked up at him, not wanting to leave his warm embrace.

When he kissed her, she was blown away, her whole body went into a shock, and then right out of it again. So much feeling, it was amazing how one could show everything in a kiss, and she knew that he liked her. She kissed back just as hard, trying to pour her emotion into it at the same time. She could feel his arms tighten around her, and she gasped slightly into the kiss, her mind whirring, as she moved her arms up to around his neck.

When the kiss ended she stayed there a moment, her lips inches from his before she opened her eyes and looked into his. Her hair had fallen into her face slightly, and she cursed her idea of not pulling it back into a pony tail that day. Of course, she hadn't known that she'd be kissing Andrew over and over and not feeling regrets for it. She hadn't known that she would walk into Hogsmeade single, and walk out taken. But she was so happy she could dance and sing at the same time. "Hmm.. so then, favourite color, where do you live? What's your birthday?" She asked her eyes wide as she looked at him, her face not far from his, but lower because he was taller then her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 am

Andrew almost felt his breath taken away when he had kissed her. He had never experienced such a strong kiss like that one and was left with what felt like jelly legs. He could feel his arms go numb again and slide down a bit and touched her shorts. He blushed and pulled his hand up, feeling embaressed as well. Way to go Andrew he thought way to go.

Once again, he felt himself chuckle with a toothy smile as she began to ask more questions about him. He figured that he may as well have gotten it out of his system. He told her that his favorite color was blue, his current adress, and that his birthday was April 24th 2007. Nothing else pretty much entered his mind though, all he had left was his social security number...which he would not reveal.

He moved his right hand up and pushed back some of Chases hair that escaped onto her face. Her hair would just not cooperate today wouldn't it? He felt all of reality return to him and suddenly saw that they were standing out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by many different trees. Where were they anyway?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am

Chase smiled at him lightly as he moved her hair again, her eyes closed and she pushed her face against his hand lightly, breathing deeply, she opened her eyes and looked up into his. Chase laughed slightly and glanced around. Some random clearing, surrounded by trees. He was looking around too, and suddenly she saw something on the ground. Not wanting to leave his embrace, but knowing she would have to sooner or later, she pulled away from him slightly, and then pulled away completely, and went over to the rock, touching it carefully. A weird sticky substance was on it, and then she looked around the clearing for the first time, she brought her fingers to her lips, and sniffed the substance. Looked surprised and then stood up quickly.

"Guess where we are.." She said a sly smile on her face. She put her hands behind her back, and walked backwards until she was by a tree, that had burn marks on it. The grass around the base was singed, and claw marks dug into the dry soil. She bent down and put her hand over a paw print on the ground. "They really were.. large bears.." She whispered her hair falling into her face again as she stared at the paw print, that encompassed her hand with it's sheer size. "Must have been some weird hybrid or something.. cause I've never heard of bears getting that large.." She looked up at him and flicked her head to the side to get her hair out of her face as she stood up again.

She kept her hands behind her back as she strolled around the clearing. "Hmm.. we actually went quite a ways from the Shrieking Shack that day.." She said biting her lip. She knew where they had gone after that, after they had healed themselves, he had taken her to Sophia's house, to the beach. Where they had had their first kiss. She blushed lightly and glanced at him before grinning and spinning in a small circle. She was trying to think of anything to ask him to say, but nothing came to her mind right then, so she stood there, her head tilted slightly as she grinned at him, her hair falling around her face like a curtain. She sat down on a rock and grinned, pulling her jacket closer to her. A small breeze picking up. "Did you always know you were a wizard Andrew?" She asked leaning back against the tree behind her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 am

Andrew let go of Chase relucantly as Chase began to release her embrace. It felt wonderful to be with her at that moment. He never thought he would've been able to end up with her and now he knew where they were now. He was hers and she was his. Well in terms of relationships. He smiled warmly as she began to walk around and look. She looked beautiful in the moonlight/sunlight(I honestly have no idea what time it is in RP xD) and thought about asking her something, but may have been too soon.

When Chase said to look around, he broke off his vision towards her and began to examine the nearby area. Large patches of grass were missing, scarlet stained the grass all around and large burn marks on the trees. The site at where he almost killed a bear in anger. He smiled a little more, remembering that time. It was a horrible moment, yet that was also the place they were before they apparated to Hawaii. So all was well here.

"Yeah," he said walking around and kneeling next to some flowers which had spatters of scarlet all over it "I have no idea what they were, but too dangerous." He considered if he should have let that bear leave. Sure he would have struck the bear down for control, but the fact was that the bear was too dangerous to let live. But then again, the cycle of hate would just continue...which wouldnt be winning.

He stood back up and turned towards Chase. He slowly walked towards her and stood next to her, almost wanting to just grab her again and kiss her. But he would have restraint and not seem clingy, which would not be good for any relationship he figured. "I've always known," he said leaning against the same tree Chase was leaning on "my bro was a wizard, my dad was, and my mom. In fact, my entire family have been wizards from the start. And I'm pretty sure I'll have Pure or Half blood children one day."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:59 am

Chase watched him circle the clearing, and then smiled when he sat down next to her. "Same here.. except my parents.." She choked slightly on the word but went on all the same. "Liked to live with muggle conveniences, seeing as they had rather large muggle jobs, and they worked in the Ministry too, my sister had just shown her first bit of magic.." She said softly, her eyes downcast. She didn't like talking about it much, so she tore her eyes away from the ground and looked up at him. "We are purebloods through and through." She said smiling happily.

"Though.." She stopped and thought about it. "I think.. I'd like to keep Moor in my last name if that would be possible.." She said, her eyes falling down to her lap, where her hands were folded neatly. "Because, well, I'm the only Moor left, I didn't have any other relatives, mom and dad were both only children, and my grandparents died a long time ago.. along with their family, so.. I'm the only one left.." She bit her lower lip and glanced at him before looking up at the trees over her head, resting her head back against the bark. She smiled as sunlight streamed through the leaves overhead and closed her eyes peacefully.

"It's a lot of purebloods gone from the world, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.." She said slowly. She slowly let her gaze drift over to him, and she reached out, taking his hand and lacing her fingers through his. She looked back down at him, taking her head off the bark and looking down at their intertwined fingers. She lifted his hand carefully and placed it against her cheek, closing her eyes and smiling lightly as his skin rubbed against the smoothness of her cheek.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:17 am

Andrew felt his stomach turn into a knot when Chase mentioned her family. He felt really bad at that moment and wished he never brought up purebloods and half-bloods. He was going to say something, but his throat kept him from saying anything. He stood next to her still and tried to think of something to say, looking down at the grass. Thoughts trained into his mind, yet could not think of anything still, almost like having some sort of writers block. He wished he could try to say something.

He almost jumped when Chase grabbed onto his hand and smiled as his hand rubbed against her smooth skin. He was going to act like a boyfriend to her, and this would be how he would start. He moved up to her and placed his arms around her torso, giving her a slight hug. "I'm really sorry Chase," he said softly "I wished I could've stopped it..." Hopefully just that would be able to cheer her up, but knew that it was a very traumatic moment for her.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am

Chase smiled when he hugged her and she looked up at him. "It's ok.. I know they are still here with me, watching me, helping me.. how else did I manage to find you?" She asked smiling at him sadly. "It was a sad day yes.. but I have so much else to be happy for.. I have the best friend I could ever ask for.. and now.. I have you." She said softly and hugged him hard, trying not to make this a sad moment. "It will be sad, for a long time, I may never be truly happy again... but, I can always be happy about other things.. and I will be happy for other things." She said softly. "I may have lost my family, but at the same time, I gained a new one." She smiled slightly and looked up at him.

She sniffed slightly and buried her face in his chest. "You couldn't have done anything to help anyway.. he.. he turned invisible.. had me from behind, I couldn't even more.. or he would have killed me.." She whispered, turning her face to the side and closing her eyes hard. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be speaking of sad things.. I shouldn't have brought it up, I'm sorry." She said looking up at him and then looking away again, afraid to make eye contact, she felt like her soul was rubbed raw, and the pure pain and sorrow from her memories were shining out of her eyes, and she was afraid for him to see that. See how the memories hurt her more then she could ever say to him. Maybe one day she would tell him all that happened, exactly as it happened, but for now.. she just wanted to stay in his arms, hugging him hard, and hoping she would get to stay here. She had a bad track record with people she cared about, and she wouldn't let anyone hurt him.

Ever.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am

[I just got an awesome idea Razz]

Andrew felt like he should've done more. To make Chase happy and to make it so that way everything bad didn't happen to her. But he wasn't a god. He wasn't Death. Death. Why did that name sound so familiar to him? He knew that Death was a cause when the human body stopped functioning, but it was also a spirit. Something he had seen before. Maybe. He shook off the thought, thinking it was ludicrious to say the least and hugged her.

When Chase buried her head into his chest, he put his hand on her head, hoping that it would at least try to help her. He was still new to being a boyfriend, and often tried his best to do anything he could. Yet, what would he be able to do? Her family was dead. "Maybe you could come stay with me," he said and felt himself swear in his head. What a stupid thing to say at something like this. But he said it, and it was out in the open. Greeeat.

He looked into her eyes and chuckled slightly. "Sorry," he said his face turning slightly to show his embaressement and he didn't even know it "it just kind of flew out there." He would need to work on his skils if he wanted to try and stay a boyfriend to someone. A lot of work.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:45 am

[OOC: I'm scared.. awesome ideas and you.. I dunno, don't mix well XD]

Chase looked up at him when he asked a question that had her heart in her throat. "Stay with you?" She asked, her mind completely blank. It seemed as though he had shocked all thought out of her head, and she stared at him for a long moment, her eyes wide with surprise. "You live with your parents right?" She asked softly, her mind slowly starting to kick back into gear. Live with him? In his house? She was almost graduated, it would only be for the rest of this summer, because then it would be school, and then... she'd get a job, get her own apartment, and he would have his last year to finish. A whole year that she wouldn't see him. She smiled slightly and looked away from him, unsure of what to say.

She backed away from him, and found herself sitting down again, her mind going blank and her eyes staring straight ahead, her mind working way to quickly, and then stopping again only to start back up in a manner of seconds. "I couldn't do that.. I am still at Sophia's sort of.. I mean, we've gone apartment shopping for me already, I can't be a bother to you and your family.. I mean, I have money, I'm not in any way shape or form in need of assistance, parents left me a lot.." She stammered as though words could fill the emptiness in her head. "I mean, not that I don't want to! I think that would be great! I just don't want to be in your way!" She said lamely, afraid to look up at him. Afraid to stand up in case her legs gave out, and afraid to keep sitting there in case she fainted. In the end she did a kind of wobble to stand up, only to fall back onto the rock and sat there, staring up at him, shock in her eyes.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum