Where it almost began - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where it almost began - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where it almost began

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where it almost began - Page 2 Empty Re: Where it almost began

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Andrew was sitting patiently, waiting for Chase to finish off her drink in anticipation. He wanted to say something to her as they sat, but no words could escape his mouth. So there he sat, in a somewhat awkward silence as everyone else became drunk and started to sing happily for some odd reason. Maybe a party or something, that he would never be involved with. Being caught off guard, Andrew felt himself being pulled out of his seat, the chair tipping slightly offthe ground then stuttering back into place as Andrew got up. He felt the grip released when Chase went to go and put the chair back up onto its right side. She seemed very excited about heading up there, his heart skipping a beat. So this was really happening.

Once again, he felt himself tugged off at what felt like the speed of light and nearly dragged outside, hearing an odd cheer emitnating from the pub. They apprently were not the most liked people in that place. Breathing in some fresh air, he smiled brightly and turned his body towards the direction of the shrieking shack which wasn't that far away. Just a little jog and that was it. "Let's go then!" he said nearly running alongside her as they continued.

------

Andrew stood outside the entrance of the Shrieking Shack, determined to try and find a way inside. He knew of course that the house had no entrances or windows to try and get in from, almost making it seem impossible to get inside. The only other way in was to use Bombarda or some other spell and try to break their way in. He didn't know of any other entrances or places that could attempt to get inside, which made him a little irritated.

"I don't know any other entrances," he said to Chase, walking alongside the house, hoping to find a basement door or some kind of small opening at which they could go into. After all, the shack was abanadoned, why would they need anyone to stay out. "Let me know if you find any other entrances!" he said walking behind the shack now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:44 pm

The Shrieking Shack, the most haunted place in all of Europe, at least, that's what the stories said. An abandoned house on the edge of Hogsmeade, it was odd that people called it a shack, when really the house was pretty large. It had an upstairs and everything, so it obviously wasn't a one room shack. She walked around it carefully, peeking through the boarded up windows, trying to see inside. She got a glimpse of a very nice looking front room, when suddenly the board in her hands pulled off the window. She yelped and fell backwards, the board still held tightly in her hands, her eyes shut. "Whoa.." She muttered and pushed the board away from her, going to the window.

"Andrew! Hey Andrew! I found a way in!" She said looking through the opening. There was no glass in the windows, and the board that had fallen off had been directly up against the frame, so there was now a large hole that led right into the shack. "Hmm.. maybe.." She grabbed a hold of another board and tugged, it stayed put, and she growled tugging harder until CRASH she was on her back again, another board in her hands. "Aha! Now it should be big enough!" She said laughing as she went to the window and looked in.

Was she really doing this? Sneaking into an abandoned house, with Andrew.. giving him something different to think about, since his girlfriend had just dumped him. But.. she had been the one to suggest this, was she out of her mind?! Of course he wouldn't have complained, he was a Gryffindor, and now here she was, staring into a dusty old house, an odd chill, stiff breeze came out of the window, as though dying for escape. It smelt old and rotten and she could tell it had been a long time since the house had been opened. "Come on Andrew.. give me a lift." She said attempting to haul herself through the window, but failing miserably and falling back onto the ground again. "I can't get in myself.." She spun to look around for Andrew, hoping he had come when she had called.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Andrew continued to search the house, hoping for a way to find his way inside. Deep down, he really didn't like the idea of going into the house. He thought he could handle it when he was just talking about it, yet now looking at it made him want to just turn and leave. He also didn't want to think about the smell that might erode if everything had been collecting dust for a while.

Forgeting his thoughts quickly, he ran over to Chase when she said that she had found a way inside. He watched her begin to rip off the board planks, and nearly caught her as she fell onto her back again. He helped her back onto her feet, even though she was doing alright. He watched her begin to try and climb herself in at which Andrew stepped in.

"Are you sure you really want to go in?" he asked wondering how old the shack really was now due to the smell that emitted "I mean, it doesn't look like anyone has been in here for years and had no reason to." He was nervous. That was that. He was an adventurer in many ways, but what was to be gained for this small shack? Who knew what could lurk inside, maybe some large animal that was kept locked in for everyones protection.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Chase smiled at Andrew when he froze. He didn't want to go in? It felt like a weight had been lifted from her stomach. "Oh thank god.." She gasped and jumped away from the window, pulling out her wand she waved it at the boards and they flew back into their original spots, the wood not even looking like it had been torn away from the house. "I just thought.." She could feel her face getting red as she looked up at him. "Well, you're an adventurer Andrew.. and I thought if we did something.. exciting and scary, it would get your mind off your ex.." She said smiling up at him. "Actually.. I was really scared." She said glancing at the house and taking a step back from it like it was going to bite her.

"I don't like dirty things.." She said biting her lip and glancing up at him. "I just wanted to talk to you.." She said softly, her cheeks going pink and she looked away from him, her hair falling into her face, as though it was attempting to help her hide her shame. "I wanted to talk to you, because I can't stop thinking about the day at the beach, and, and, and..." She stammered, her face getting redder, her hands having fallen limply at her sides, as though she couldn't figure out what to do with them. She moved from one foot to the other, glancing up at his face occasionally and then looking at her feet again. "But I know it's stupid, because you just got dumped.. or you dumped, I don't know, but you're single now.. I mean... Ohhhh, I can't even say the right thing!" She said exasperated, her mind flicking from one topic to the other. "I mean, I think I really like you Andrew." Her final sentence was so short and lame she almost laughed at herself, but instead she looked at the ground, and moved a few steps away from him, as though unsure of what to do, her eyes flicking up to his and away.

"I don't.. I don't want to be in your way though, you need to wait a bit, I know, I'm just being silly! Half the time I don't know who's older, you or me, because I feel like a little girl! I feel like a middle schooler who's got a big crush on a high schooler, and he's all cool, and collected, and I'm all fidgety and nervous, because I don't know what to say, or do, and I can't stop thinking about you, and I've barely been sleeping.. and Ah! Just forget it!" She spun around, and buried her face in her hands, starting off up the hill her face so red it had extended to her ears and melded with her hair.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:39 pm

Andrew felt sort of bad for not thinking through when Chase had mentioned that she wanted to go and find the Shreiking Shack. He had known that Chase would've been scared to head into the Shack, yet should have at least asked if that was alright with her. He was pretty excited at heading in there and could now say he backed down from another adventure. It felt pretty good actually.

When she began to talk, he felt as if his entire body had been made of stone. She had become nervous and started to say that she had liked him as well, releasing a small amount of tension that had been looming in his brain. Now what could he say next? If he said 'I like you too' then that might cause some trouble if she was kidding or not. Thoughts flew in and out at a typewriter rate, which he now noticed. Like he had said, he always overthought things whenever he was nervous.

Andrew continued to stand there for a couple of seconds as he watched Chase depart. What the hell just happened? he asked himself in his mind, not even knowing an answer to that question. After a moment, he toke off at a running speed attempting to catch up with Chase who was running up the hill. He continued after her, tripping once on a small pothole that had managed to ambush him during the chase after Chase...odd choice of words.

After a moment, he caught up with Chase and grabbed onto her hand to help her stop running. He pulled her towards him, pretty much spinning her in his direction and held her by the waist with one hand, his other hand occupying her other. "Chase," he said smiling a bit "you don't have to run whenever your embaressed. Hell, I like you too." His heart began to pound a little faster and louder now. "But I can't always run after you like this, I might break my leg," he joked smiling to let her know that he was.

[Sorry for the god mod, but I dun want to be running for a while xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 pm

[OOC: -gasp- I'm offended god moder! haha jk, I don't care]

Chase gasped when a wrist closed on her arm, and she was spun around, a small thump, and she was pressed up against his chest. She was breathing hard from her run, and her eyes slowly traveled up to his face. Her mind was working at a pace that was either way to fast, or much to slow. Her heart hammering in her chest, she stood there, on hand still being held by his, his large hand wrapped around her wrist, his other hand was around her waist, and she had been pulled close to him.

Meeting his eyes, she stifled a gasp as he said he liked her too. So it wasn't her imagination.. he did like her? Her face was pink, but but as bad as it had been before. Now though, she found his eyes, and made eye contact. The first time she had for a very long time. For she had been so afraid that people would see the pain she hid in them. But now.. all that showed in her eyes was curiosity and embarrassment. "I'm sorry.. You shouldn't.. I mean." She flushed again and looked up at him, smiling slightly. "You should be more careful when you run, I wouldn't want you to get hurt.." She said and reached up, touching his nose with her index finger lightly.

"I didn't know what to do.." She whispered, her eyes going to his chest, her finger moving from his nose to poking the middle of his chest, as though she wasn't aware of what her finger was doing. "I didn't know... if you liked me, and I got all tongue tied, and I couldn't think straight, and then I just got so embarrassed, I just.. I ran.." She said and glanced up at his eyes, and back down at his chest, her finger running lightly down the middle of it, her mind so far off from where she was she wasn't even paying attention. Her mind focused more on the hand around her waist, and the fingers around her wrist, held there against him, it felt like she fit, like it was just.

Perfect.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 am

What happened next had been on Andrews part. He let go off Chases hand and moved his now free hand up to Chase's face which was now looking down at his chest. He used his hand and pushed her head up so that way he could look her in the eyes. He smiled lightly and said in a soft voice "Then let me help you find the answer."

He moved his head closer to Chase's and pressed his lips gently onto hers, for the first time not actually regretting what he had done. He was a free man and could find other oppurtunites now. And as quickly as he had been a free man, he was back into the dating system again.

He moved his free hand a little bit north of where his other hand was located and kept them there, a frozen statue. He could believe now that he was kissing her, unlike he did last time when he didn't want to believe. Every thought, every memory, every emotion seemed to melt away instantly as he kissed her, keeping her pretty much attached to his body. At least now, he wouldn't have to worry about any consequences for kissing Chase.

He pulled away for a second, his face red slightly and looked into her eyes. "Do you know now?" he asked softly his mouth turning into a slight grin, his eyes piercing and confident. For him, he had already found his answer, and was determined to keep it with him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:14 am

His hand found her chin, and she looked up at him startled. What was he doing? The Answer? His face was coming towards her, and their lips met. Her heart leaped into her throat, and he held her close, her eyes slowly closed, and she realized now. He.. he was kissing her! Her mind had been pretty slow on the uptake, but this time, the kiss was different. Almost like the last kiss had been. The first kiss had been, totally random and on the spot, created because she had been acting a bit to flamboyantly. The second one she had done, and the third.. he had called her attractive, and now, here she was, her fourth kiss with Andrew, and there were no regrets. No running away crying out Sorry. No, he wasn't taken anymore.

She melded against him, her whole body melting after the initial shock of the kiss, and it seemed to last forever, the entire world spinning around them, and her hand slowly went up and touched his cheek. Suddenly he was gone, his lips off of hers, but he was still there, her whole body fell against his, her head rested on his chest for a moment before she looked up at him again. His eyes were so confident, and he was smiling. "Yes.. I think I know the answer now." She said softly, and this time she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips, as though sealing the deal. Not as long as the first one, but just as sweet. She moved back, her body still pressed against his and she smiled, resting her forehead on his chest.

For the first time since she had met up with him today, she had stopped talking, she didn't want to talk, she was perfectly content with sitting in his arms, big strong arms that made her feel safe. He had saved her, swam with her, kissed her, and now, now she was here, with him and no regrets. She looked up at him, curiosity shining in her eyes. "So.. where does that leave us though? I mean.. isn't it kind of sudden.. after your girlfriend and all..." She said biting her lip and looking up at him concerned. "I don't.. I don't want to be.. a rebound.." She said softly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 am

Andrew had to use a little bit more of his strength in order to keep Chase in his arms as he bascailly fell onto him. He felt happy again, like the time at the beach when they had been swimming and goofing around. From what had been a bad memory for him suddenly turned good and bright. Regrets meant nothing to him anymore. He was with Chase, and thats all that mattered to him.

He smiled brightly and kissed back, a little harder even though the kiss hadn't lasted a long time like the first one. He held her a little closer that where she already was and smiled midway "You're not the rebound girl. We both liked each other from the start. It's not like you were just some random person that I found off a store's catalouge." He kissed her gently on the lips for half a second and said "Don't worry about anything, and if anyone has to say something about you or us, they can deal with me and my friends of mine."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 am

Chase smiled when he kissed her again. Was this what it was like? To like someone like this, and have them like you back? She didn't remember anything about her past, but she knew the names of the people she had hurt, and.. she didn't want to hurt Andrew, no, she would stay by his side, she would be with him! Only him! She put her hands up on his chest and closed her eyes, her forehead resting on the soft cloth. "Does this mean we're dating?" She asked so softly she wasn't sure he heard it. Dating.. such an odd word to use in this situation. If going to the Three Broomsticks for butterbeer was considered a date.. then they had already had quite a few. If fighting off mutant bears, and swimming in the ocean of Hawaii was a date, that was another one.

So did that mean they had been dating before? Or was that to relevant of a term. They were.... In a relationship. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him hard, her eyes closed softly. She wanted to know everything about him, what he liked, his favorite foods, colour, everything. She looked up at him and smiled. "What is your favorite food?" She asked, and though to her it was a completely relevant question.. to him it must have sounded like the most random thing to escape her lips after asking if they were dating. She looked up into his eyes, hers sparkling with joy and happiness. She was just so excited, he liked her! She liked him, and she didn't want to leave his side. She leaned up and kissed him again, happy to find a guy like him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum