Bistro Breakfast - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bistro Breakfast - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bistro Breakfast

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bistro Breakfast - Page 2 Empty Re: Bistro Breakfast

Post by Nick Potter Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:17 am

"Hi Ronata My name is Nick" Nick greeted her as he put his wand away "Oh I love practicing spells learning them teaching them" Nick responded to that "and I can work any hours except for hogwarts hours and when I have to do my home work and untill I get a girl friend to spend saturday night with I could work nights on that time" Nick said as he laughed about the girl friend remark he made "Oh ok I can learn Im a quick learner and I love baking I know it sounds wierd for a boy to say but Im wierd but not wierd you know what I mean right Nick said hopefully "And I can do that seems easy" Nick added
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:41 am

Ronata nodded tot eh boy then continued with her work, she was so not in the moon to be showing some one the ropes she had brought back her breakfast and now looked as if she would skip lunch too. She sighed as she sat for a moment at a small table in the kitchen resting her head on her arm waiting for the queasiness to go.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 am

Robert didn 't have much patience for a woman who wasn't taking her potion, apparently. Pregnancy and morning sickness went together, and Robert certainly understood that. But a pregnant woman who was throwing up in the restaurant she served in? Not so much.

He looked at Nick and said, "Excuse me one moment." He rose and went over to Ronata.

"Ronata, I know Brian gave you potion for moning sickness. I'm not sure why you apparently aren't using it. " He opened his bag and set another bottle of it in front of her. "Either take some so you can settle your stomach and go back to work. Or--take the day off and go home. At this point, Nick has not been hired yet, and you're not being very personable. Besides that, it is just exactly what Sparks does not need for its customers who come expecting wonderful food in a pleasant environment--and then they clearly see their server excusing herself to the bathroom repeatly because she's sick. It makes them frightened and uneasy both about being around you and about eating in Sparks. Frankly, it is very bad for business. We cannot afford to have you here and so obviously sick to your stomach. I realize its hard when you don't feel well, but you are not able to be here today--not like this. That potion should work in seconds, and if it does not, then you go home. It's very simple. I need someone here who is well and able to do the job, and today, that's not you. Not like this. Am I making myself very clear?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Nick thoguht that the server was sick by how she looked he wonderd if it was allergies or if she was sick then he heard Robert say Exuse me for one moment "Ok I will wait here" Nick resopneded to him as he watched Robert go back to the server he could hear them talking the room where he was was right by the room the server was in that Robert went to see so he heard everything that Robert said "So she has Morning sickness Allergies No there has to be something else" Nick thought "Who is Brian does he work here Does he work at St. Mungos Maybe or they are married" Nick thought after he heard that " So she usally isnt like this huh hmm well Its none of my business so I should start to work on the application" Nick thought that was his last thought about it so he started to fill out the application then He capped the pen and put it bye the application
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:20 am

Ronata sighed "I am taking it but is doing nothing, sir " she said taking the bottle from where he left it she drank some the queasiness abated and she looked at him "The bottle I was given did work at first but now its not, I know its the same as what you just gave me just now but it doesn't seem to work like this one did, maybe the potancey had worn off . " she stood up and picked up her tray taking a deep breath. "thank you I am feeling much better now" , she slipped the new bottle into her pocket and smiled as she moved back out to serve the customers feeling well again she knew once she got home she would have to check the bottles to see why the first one wasn't working as well.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:14 am

Khaat arrived at Sparks late. She just had too many irons in the fire. She saw Ronata at work serving customers and she saw her father interviewing a young prospective server. She went over to the pair of them. "Good morning, Daddy," she smiled, kissing her father's cheek. "And who is this? A new friend?" She turned to the young man. "I'm Khaat Lupin. I see you've met my father. Welcome to Sparks. I see you're applying for a server's position? Good. I can use another one. We're very busy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 am

Nick watched what looked like the owner come in then she interdouced her self. "Hi Im Nick, Nick Potter Nice to meet you here I filled out the application" Nick presumed she was the owner because of her name "Yea I do want to work here Everything I told you dad Is on the application". Nick said again handing Khaat the application the Nick noticed Ronata the other sever look and work better than she was doing "I guess she took some medicane" Nick thought
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Ronata smiled at the customers as she moved and took orders just as he was being paid for. Each customer left happy and smiling Ronata was feeling good again and sighed. She was still puzzled why Brian's formula had not worked but Roberts had, maybe his was fresher she didn't know al she knew as her tummy was settled again and she could work and eat.

She smiled broader when he saw Khaat arrive "Hey Khaat good to see you" she said cheerfully as she cleared a table and took the plates threw to the back room .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 pm

"Hi, Ronata," Khaat smiled. "So, Nick, has my father explained a bit about who we are and what we do?" She picked up a menu and passed it to Nick. "You might want to take a look at this and see what it is that we're serving right now. As it gets to be fall, we'll shift our menu to fit with more of teh produce taht is available in the fall--like root vegetables, pumpkins, squash, more comfort foods like meatloaf, soups and things that are heartier and more filling. We do lighter fare in the summer. Everything will change--the pastries, the tea flavors, everthing.

"And we do get very busy druing the school year and at holiday time. I think people go shopping in Diagon Alley and stop in here. I'll want you to learn the menua nd the foods on it. I will want you to try almost everything on the menu so that you can talk intelligently with customers about what the dishes are. What questions do you have for me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 am

"He kinda explained some stuff to me" Nick said about When she said if Robert explained anything to him "Really thats cool does the bakery stuff change also and is it ok if before I try every thing if Iget a list of ingreadints before I try it like whats in it if there is any carrots or anything just in case if im allergic to any thing". Nick responded to that "Ok Holidays I should be in alot and after im done with my hogwarts classes I can come here untill seven pm he I can finish my home work and come back" Nick said about that watching some more people come in.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top