Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 am

Jess looked at Mari for a second, making sure she caught his eye, before turning away pointedly, he wasn't going to stand for such silly, childish behaviour. "Go," he said, "If you don't want to be here, no one's forcing you to be," he said, taking the same tone she'd used with him, and using it against her. "Want to cause a big scene, then do so, but not here," he said, shrugging.

"Thank you Daniel, but we've already found someone, should've been faster," he said his tone of voice lightening, and winking at him. "Perhaps next time," he said with a grin. "And really, i think that is all, i don't see anything else that needs to be discussed, until next time we meet, when we'll have to start getting some plans together," he told them calmly. "And hello Andrian, you're just a touch late, the meeting's about to end," he said with a smile.

"So, if that's all, Matt, i'd like a quick word with you, then you Eleni and myself must talk, so if the three of us could go upstairs, he told them, gesturing up the stairs. "Meeting Adjourned," he said with a clap of his hands.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 am

"Yes, yes I do," Eleni had replied to the guy that asked her if she always dressed with that much pink. "Sometimes, even more!" Eleni added with a chuckle. "It's like my signature colour, I s'pose," Eleni shrugged, unsure herself why she wore so much pink and black - if only she hadn't such a bad case of amnesia, she would remember. Eleni had then followed Jess' orders and got up from her seat, which she quickly tucked in and began to go the way that he had gestured, up the stairs for a private discussion with Jess, herself and Matt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:18 am

Khaat saw no point in staying any longer. The meeting was over, and clearly Jess and Matt wanted everyone to leave. She rose, calmly said her goodbyes and she motioned for her parents and Brian to follow her. She saw Brian offer her his arm, and she took it. She glanced up at her father and seemed to know by the slight grin on his face he had in mind to make a stop on the way home. And she knew exactly what he had on his mind. This time of night, he would be heading back to Sparks for a large pizza and some muggle soda. A break from healthy food to be fully indulgent in some junk food. Sometimes his habits could be so transparent. Her parents gave her a slight wave and apparated out. It made her laugh a little. Some things in the Lupin household never changed. She felt Brian's grip on her arm tighten just a little and he apparated both of them out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:21 am

Mari's eyes passed from one Order member to another as they spoke to her though she didn't seem to understand what happened this time. Her voice or tone weren't even rude. Well maybe to Jess, but she haven't opposed to Eleni doing her job. "I haven't said anything. I'm sure you'll do a good job Eleni if you need my help all you have to do is ask." she said using her normal soft tone with her before she turned to Jess and Matt.

"Yes that was actually what i was intending to do Jess. And don't worry if i wanted to make the "big scene" i would have already, but now it's pointless anyway. I know you couldn't care less..." Mariana replied with the same cold voice she used a moment ago before she spotted Andrian once she made her way to the door. "Hi and bye Andy..." she said rising her wand and dissappearing after she ignored Matt.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 am

Daniel exited the meeting, a little disappointed, but oh well. Maybe he can do something next time. He felt useless anyway, in that he was no good at fighting or anything. He sneaked out of the house and into the bushes, walking among them so he wouldn't get caught going to said Order meeting. Well, not that he was an important wizard, but that was fine for him, more time with Brienne. Sighing to himself he walked towards home, feeling a presence. It was Stanley, following him and looking kinda sad. He would've apparated had he not felt the need to not show his face immediately.

(Yes, I'm making Daniel act soul crushed. I like to torture this character...a lot. XD)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 am

Sophia raised her eyebrows at Mari before she apperated away with a pop Sophia looked at Jess and her father confused but shook it off. Sophia gotten up from her seat and said her goodbyes to everyone and hugged them and told them she seen them later she turned to her father. "I'll see you at home daddy, and bye Jess I'll see you later."said Sophia giving them a soft warm smile she turned to Eleni. "Nice meeting you once again Eleni, I wish you the best of luck."said Sophia giving her soft warm smile before she walked out of the house. Looking around for any muggles Sophia apperated back to the Lestrange's home once again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top