Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Matt sighed as he apparated outside of a muggle house. His arm in a sling, he wasn't feeling the brightest of moods either. His arm was giving him nothing but grief. His left arm was pretty much useless. And his right wrist was still stiff from blocking Ne'Os's attack. Not to mention the fact that they had lost Grimmauld. He was totally out of the loop about the Order and didn't know about the meeting until Jess had told him not too long ago. He began to walk up the steps of the house and opened the door.

The inside of the house was even worse than the inside. It was all frilly, and flowery. He felt sympathy to anyone who had grown up here. He heard voices coming from the den and walked over there. He saw Jess standing, he didn't look so hot. "Uh, hey everyone." he said. He was obviously the last one there. "Is this everyone?" he asked Jess. He made his way over and stood next to Sophia, placing his hand in his pocket grasping his wand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 am

Mariana sighed in relief as it was clear Wilson was not the one they were waiting for. "Hi Matt. You know you don't look so good.." she greeted Matt observing him from head to toe and he indeed didn't seem rather good. "Here come sit here.." she added quickly snapping gesturing to the free seat next to her on the sofa. After all she didn't start biting yet or at least she hoped so. "Yes now we can start i think. Go for it Jess." she said like she was cheering on the football match to the goalman to throw the ball or something.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 am

Jess nodded, "Yeah, that's all i was waiting for," he said with a grin. "She's right you know," Jess said, chuckling as he looked at Matt's arm, waiting for the reproving look he'd get from Matt, and the comment on his face, he knew it was coming. "And mari, i don't need to know, so it's fine," he added to her.

"Anyway, welcome, everyone, to the 11th Meeting of the Order of the Phoenix," he said, straightening up and looking around at all of them. "As you can see alot has changed, just a few months ago i was talking to you all about our greatest victory, and now here we are. However, i think that in all honesty, this is a good thing. We've dropped under the radar, successfully, alot of identities were unknown to start with, and due to the good acting on all your parts, the Order has ceased to exist" he said with a grin. "Of course you've all been told to remain inconspicuous, and you're all gonna do a good job, but there are a few little bits and pieces we need to hammer out, but it should all be fine" He said, pausing, then sighing.

"I want to ask something of.. someone, maybe even more than one person," he said, biting his lip. "We're in a position right now, where we could successfully infiltrate the Death Eaters." he told them seriously, "Is there anyone here who believes they could achieve this?" He asked them. "I've already prepared a basis of a cover story for anyone willing to volunteer." he said with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 am

Mariana didn't catch the part about Jess not needing to know though she decided to ignore the fact for the moment as Jess started to speak. "11th? What were you like counting?" she asked amused by this cheerful fact.

Her concetration now stopped on Jess's last question. She was still catching the information while her mind was working quikcly. "Infiltrate? Yeah i remember i mentioned that on the last meeting, but Wilson thought i was just being imature girl." she commented not really sure how does this go with anything. "I volonteer for this. Ofcourse it's going to be a little hard to konvince them i am on their side so what's the plan then?" she asked shooting her agreement like from the canon.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:21 am

Matt chuckled and grinned at Jess as he took a seat next to Mari. "You're not so fancy yourself Jess." he snickered. "I mean, Cyclops." he said correcting himself. "Thanks Mari." he told her sitting down. He would then listen to Jess's speech, which was rather good for someone in his condition. He would've figured the concussion would've caused some sort of brain damage as well. But Jess was normal, and that's how everyone liked him. When Jess mentioned Death Eaters, he couldn't help but groan. He really didn't like the idea of the infiltrating of the Death Eaters.

"Mari, I'm not sure the Death Eaters would believe you at all," he said softly. "I mean it's bound to be out that you used to be the leader of PA." he told her. "I think, and I really don't want to. But, the least suspicious members should do it." he said hesitantly. "And when I say that I mean those who aren't exactly well known." he looked around the room. Oh lucky, Jess had pretty much picked all those who were well known by the Death Eaters to stick around. "If anyone not being known is possible." he muttered quietly so nobody could hear except himself.

"But come on Jess, there has to be something else we can do right?" he asked. "The Death Eaters KNOW us now! If anything we may need outside help, which is not likely to happen I'm sure. Seeing as how you've made the Order more secretive. But still, I'd rather not send any of our ranks into the Death Eaters ranks. Let alone anybody...." he said to Jess. He knew full and well that he might be able to pass off as in their ranks. But he'd have to talk with him about that later. If he was going to become a Death Eater again, he only wanted Jess to know. He sighed and looked down at his arm, it was going to be a looooong meeting.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Jess nodded, it really was a valid point, but he knew they could pull it off. "Yes," he said, "we are all well known, but the Death Eaters seem to trust people, foolishly," he said calmly. "It would be simple, i was stupid enough to let people get hurt over a house, just tell them you're angry over that, and want revenge for the way i command my troops, and you want an organisation that cares for their members," he said with a shrug, it's worthy of a try, out of battle, the Death Eaters have gone soft, which is brilliant," he said with a grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 pm

"I can understand that, but what about Majere?" Matt asked him. "I know Majere, and he's not fool. He'd see right through the lie in a heartbeat!" he said. Jess however had a thought out plan. It made him wonder weather he had been planning it from the start. He snickered when he said that they should ask for an organization that cares for their members. The Death Eaters didn't care about their troops. They just let them sit around and do nothing until it was time to attack. "Right....well I suppose. Some of them are still as mean as ever. And I do know a few of them like to pick on newer members...." he said thinking. "Jess, could I talk to you after the meeting?" he asked him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Mariana was wondeirng whether to interfere in this conversation or not to give her argument though since she applied willingly she supposed she had to. "No they wouldn't believe me. That's what makes it so brilliant." she replied to Matt's sentence still trying to find the right words. "I mean they would think Order is not that foolish to send an obvious agent. Besides i wouldn't excatly be lieing, i would tell them some twisted truth only i understand. I could include Wilson since it's very well known me and him are in bad relations." she explained better hoping this didn't sound too complicated. It would be rather hard to make it simpler.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 am

Jess shook his head, "Neither of you," he said firmly. "Matt, you're minister for magic, i know you too well, and i know what you're thinking. As Minister, you have too much to stand up for, and too much to lose, you're meant to be leading these people, and if something like that got out, it would be too devastating, not only for public image, but moral, the Death Eaters are open with their control of Hogwarts, how would the public react if they were in charge of the ministry?" he asked, with a serious look.

"And Mari, they've seen into your mind, and they know of your past, and why you would never join them," he said plainly, "No, neither of you would pull it off, and i need someone they they could trust," he said, thinking for a moment
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 am

Khaat hadn't said a word. She had already been around this subject with Wilson, so she knew the members here already knew about her friendship with Vincent. Wilson knew all too well her friendship with Narcissa Malfoy. Hell, her own husband and sister in law were death eaters now. She silently knew she was the only one who already had a connection with 2 death eaters--and powerful ones at that. She didn't have to pretend about her loyalties. Her friends already knew that. However, with the order being disbanded, they would know she would have strong feelings about it. She knew, eventually, the conversation would return to her. She didn't see anyone else in the Order already having the connections they so badly needed. Khaat knew that, unless someone else also had a relationship they had not disclosed, she was most likely the only one who could pull this off. She sipped on her coffee in silence, waiting for them to come to their senses.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top