Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

"I wasn't suggesting anything like that Jess..." he said. He wasn't lying he had only thought it. Jess was running meetings better than usual, maybe because the Order needed to be more organized. True, and Jess was doing an amazing job. Not one person has outbursts or made fun of someone. He noticed Khaat was awfully quiet, it was unlike her. He stood up and walked over to her. "Something bothering you Khaat?" he asked her in a whisper.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 pm

But it was not so easy to make Mariana surrender on this. After all she had some good arguments. "Actually they haven't seen my past. They were part of it. This Patterson guy was actually the one that recognized me." she said refering to Patterson as he was a side-roaded death eater and not one of the most powerful of them.

"Well actually Jess i have seriously considered to join them right before they grabbed me or actually Patterson grabbed me. They interogated me, they knew i was angry at you which i was and i am not proud of it, but the thing is i was angry at you back then or actually angry at Order itself which would make them suspect less of me." Mari said hoping this argument was not too harsh though it was true. "And on the end if they do discover me i couldn't care less since one death more or less doesn't matter much.." she slipped out of her mouth though that wasn't what she was intending to say.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

"Yeah," she said calmly, " I guess there is. Seems like we keep coming back to this subject, and here's where it always comes back to--I am the only one who can do this, and I think we all know it. I already have all the connections--multiple ones. Both side openly know I have friends on both sides of the law and they also know where my loyalties lie. I don't have to make anything up to do it. Both sides know that I won't lie to either side, and that I don't easily share information. If any of the rest of you try to pull this off, you won't be believed for a New York minute. Most of the rest of you have to stretch too far to make yourselves believable, and I'm already where you need someone to be.

"Mari, I know your intentions are good, but, frankly, you're a new graduate. You won't be taken as seriously as perhaps you would like to think you would be. You're very good at what you do for your age, but this may be a job for someone who can have access to the workings of the leaders and decision makers of the Death Eaters. Can you do that, fairly quickly? Honestly?

"And Matt, Vincent has a list of grudges against the Ministry. He'll never trust you any farther than he can spit you. Or you either, Jess. Besides, I think both of you would be more effective where you are. Ex-Order members are going to be highly suspicious to them right now. Especially known Order members who had high standing in the organization.

"Realistically, you also have Wilson, but he's in a position where he cannot do anything more than what he's already doing without being compromised. No offense, McCoy, but you're almost in the same boat. Vincent already knows that you're closely aligned with Wilson, so any further moves on your part could compromise your position as well. Think this out for one moment. Is there, truly, anyone else who can do this as easily?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

"My intention isn't to be taken seriously you know. If they don;t consider me a threat they will feel much more relaxed, and there's always a way to suck information from someone and i would like if they tried using legilimency on me." Mariana replied with a something that without a mistake was a sarcastic grin to Khaat, and even though she was giving valid arguments there were still ones Mari could use in her favor.

Her eyes went from Khaat to Jess then back to Khaat in the time of 3 seconds. "I can do alot of things though i will never be able to show you if i always stay in the background. And honestly Khaat i would like if you had more faith in my skills. I might not be the best fighter which i shouldn't be because if i am going to fight them why even bother to infiltrate." Mari admitted to Khaat without any sense of shame because that's how she was. "And let's face it Khaat you have a family. Alot of kids and a new-born baby. If something happens to you they would stay orphans. I, on the other hand don't have a life so better me then you." she said shooting from the canon what she wanted to say all along though she wasn't sure if it was not too harsh.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Mari was being a little rude in Matt's opinion. "Khaat has a point Mari, but you also do as well." he said still remaining next to Khaat. "I cannot do this mission, neither can Jess nor you. But Khaat...it's a risk but, the way I see it. Khaat's going to have the easiest time infiltrating their ranks." he said calmly. "Khaat does have children, but she also has parents. And friends, and I think their might be someone who has their eye on Khaat." he said smiling a little. "But I know how Khaat is, and there isn't a snowballs chance in hell she'll be caught. But if she is, well then there might be a few less Death Eaters around." he finished.

He looked at Jess and sighed. "But it's all up to Jess I guess. And it's going to take a hell of a lotta work." he sighed. "Yes Mari, we realize you can do many things with exceptional skill. However you're still too young. If the Death Eaters found out about your mission, there's a much higher risk of death." he told her. "I don't doubt that Khaat doesn't have faith in your skills, it's just too risky." he said looking at Jess. "Am I correct?" he asked Jess.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:57 am

Jess frowned as he heard what they all had to say. Mari, he'd have to talk to her later, Matt, well he seemed to have something to share, he'd certainly hear it at the end of the meeting and khaat. Ah, he'd known this would happen, the only three he didn't want doing this, were the ones gunning for the position.

"Khaat," he said softly, "Do you think they're stupid?" He asked, sighing. "You were right, both sides know where your loyalties lie, both sides know your personalities, and boths sides know you would never betray your close friends, or join the Death Eaters. Majere would be suspicious, Sandra would be suspicious, i have little doubt that Rob and Jen would be suspicious," he told her, looking into the distance. "The three of you, you're all known to be Order members, you're exactly the people i don't want to send, the notoriously good ones," he said with a chuckle.

"However, i did think this might happen," He said with a sigh. "there was one other, someone else i've known for awhile, and who has an alibi, and who i trust. Everyone, meet Eleni," Jess said, gesturing to the door
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 am

Eleni opened the door after hearing Jess say her name. She had only just arrived at a OotP meeting at Number 4 Private Drive. She was doing a favour, she supposed, for an old friend that had proof that she could trust him. She looked around her, the people, looking at her. She was a bit nervous, but perhaps it's just been a while since she's had alot of people look at her for a while.

Eleni was wearing lots of pink- mostly a pink and black jacket with suprisingly only blue skinny jeans with pink shiny ballet shoes. Her nails her square shaped, and bright pink and had lots of gold rings on and giant gold necklaces- as well as her silver nose ring. She had dark eyeshadow on and pale foundation but pink lipstick.

"Hello.." Eleni said meekly. She chuckled and waved to the people in the meeting. She bit her bottom lips and smiled at them and grinned. Not quite what you expect a double agent to be - a girl with pink hair, crazy outfits and lots of make up.

She took in a deep breath and exhaled sharply and walked over to Jess. She gave him a quick hug and gulped. She wasn't sure what else to say. They knew her name. What more did they need to know about her?

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:26 am

Jess smiled and gestured to eleni. "I want you all to welcome Eleni, we grew up in the same area, we go back quite awhile," he said with a grin, "She's trustworthy, i can put my honor on the line for her, as well as my life, she knows her friends, and she will always stand by them" he said, laughing as he thought of previous memories, though he was sad that she had no such memories.

"Because i could see something like this coming, as it usualy does with our meetings, i decided to fight your arguments before they began. This is Eleni, and she is prepared to be our new Death Eater." He told them, gesturing to one of the seats left available, for her to sit at.

"Due to her loss of memory, and her upbringing, she has a reason for joining them," he said witha grin. "And, before another argument starts, she has already been in contact with known Death Eaters, and has been given a time and place to go, so the pieces are set, and we're ready to play the game," he said with a chuckle
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

So Jess had already planned it out, smart. Matt couldn't help but grin, it was just like Jess. "Nice plan," he said chuckling. "Hello Eleni, I'm Matt," he said walking up to her and shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you," he said to her. "I'm sure I'll also be your Death Eater information center should you need to know anything." he told her whispering. "But I need to speak with Jess about that." he added.

"It's just like Jess to plan ahead of the game." he laughed. "He's getting better at running these meetings however I must admit. There isn't nearly as many arguments in this meeting." he told her. "Look at me, rambling on about him when you probably know so much about him already." he chuckled again.

"Ah, memory loss...that's never good." he told her. "You've picked the right person I think Jess." he told Jess. He was silently judging her, he wouldn't trust her yet. He had some trust issues actually although he'd never tell anyone. "Watch out for Bellatrix Lestrange though, or any of the Lestrange's for that matter. Their vicious if you're on their bad side." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:48 pm

Sophia looked at Eleni up and down and looked at Jess and smiled likiing his plan arlready. "Jess you sneaky bloddy little twit!"said Sophia chuckling and then giving him a soft warm smile. "Hello Eleni, I'm Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia giving out a soft warm smile and held out her hand for her to shake. Sophia knew she that her father wouldn't trust her completely without putting her to a test. Sophia looked at her father rambling on and laughed for she never seen him do that before.

"Ooh...memeory loss, never a good sign but I hope it gets better."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded when her father mentioned the Lestrange's and how vicious they are when your on there bad side. "Yeah they are VERY vicious especailly Bellatris, she's crazy I'm telling you she is!"said Sophia honestly. "But there are some Lestrange's like me, my father and mother that are good but although we can get vicious if we havce to."said Sophia softly. "Oh you also want to be careful aroun Nerezza she's a tough one as well as many others."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top