Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 Empty Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

Jess sighed and sat down in the Lounge room of No. 4. It was alot small, alot cushier than Grimmauld Place, and alot... alot less homey, even though it was more of a home than what they'd had. The chairs were lumpy, and uncomfortable, it seemed the house had remained under the Dursley's name, despite their prolonged years of absence, and somehow it had remained in Petunia's pristine condition, as if she'd been there the day before cleaning. Certainly something was going to have to change here, if their group grew anymore there would be no room, and that would be bad, rennovations were definitely needed.

As he sat down he winced and his hand went to his face, tracing the red, deep scar cutting diagonally from his chin to forehead through one eye, which was discoloured and seemed to be unfocused, whereas the other was fine. Khaat'd told him it would heal, but although the left eye was fine, the right hadn't seemed to heal at all. Much longer, and he'd have to buy a patch.

With a resigned sigh he slumped back into his chair, waiting for the member to arrive, it'd been a month since he'd seen them, and a long Month it'd been. He was doubtful Wilson would be coming, so he was going to need to apoint a second in command tonight if he didn't
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11 Empty Re: Order of The Phoenix Meeting 11

Post by William Winston McCoy Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:34 pm

McCoy entered the room with Arthur. Wilson's case was now cleared, which is why the two came alone. They greeted Jess and took their seats.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 pm

((75 Words haha, please edit your post))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Mariana had recieved a notification about the meeting here in Number 4 Privet Drive not really sure how good this place was for new headquaters since it was a muggle subberb. With a hardly understandable pop she apparated in front of the door looking around. No one was in her sight. Next thing she was aware of was putting her hand to open the door. "Hello i hope i am on the right place." she called out before she entered the lounge room where Jess, Arthur and McCoy were sitting, Wilson was one of her most not favourite members of Order though she had to endure it, but fortunatly he wasn't present for some reason. "Hi everyone. I see i am early for the change." she said loud and clear taking a seat in the closest sofa she saw. "Arty? You on a meeting? Well i am surprised." she said as she just realized that was Arthur there.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 am

Khaat came for the meeting and brought Brian, and her parents. Khaat remembered of hearing Harry talking about the Dursleys, and was used to seeing muggle houses because of the fishing village where she grew up. She had never been to the Dursley's however--mainly because Harry never had mentioned the Dursleys with any mention of kindness or fondness.

Her father scanned the room, seeming to understand more about the Dursleys and about how Harry had grown up, just by his assessment of the surroundings. Khaat more or less just took it in stride because Harry's days were gone, and, unlike Grimmauld, she had no particular attachment for the Privet Drive house. It didn't seem to hold any pleasant wizarding memories for anyone.

She greeted everyone and then focused her eyes on Jess. "So--feeling better, I hope? You do look better than when I saw you last."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22797
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am

Daniel walked into the house, sighing to himself. They'd lost Grimmauld to the Death Eaters a month or so before. So why was the Order still around? Who knew or cared? The others here, that's who. They probably cared and most likely knew, but would the Order make themselves useful in keeping the peace this time? He could only hope, after all he was one of the youngest Aurors and Order members that existed today, being only 19. He didn't hold out much hope for the wizard world now, especially when he felt really useless. He found the room with the other members, then sat still on a dust covered chair. He really didn't care to brush it off before sitting on it; he could buy a new pair of pants just like them as they were cheap, or he could just wash them. He waited for a mention of something important that he did not miss.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 am

Sophia apperated in Number four Privet Drive and walked into the house and looked around the nice clean place. Sophia nevered been into the Dursley's house but the time she was at the Safehouse with Khaat and them they told her stories about how Harry grew up here and how he hated it here. Sophia could see why the place was just to perfect in Sophia's book. Sophia walked around the house looking around the plave where Harry Potter spent most of his childhood at. As she looked at Khaat and Jess she gave them a soft warm smile. "Hello Khaat and Jess, how are you two?"Sophia asked them softly as she looked from Jess to Khaat. Sophia couldn't remember much of what happened for her concussion blocked alot of her memory from the battle at Grimmauld Place.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Jess looked up and watched as several people filed into the room. "Good afternoon everyone," he said with a smile. He was quite glad to see that people were coming to the meetings, though the numbers were slightly diminished, but he'd exected as much. Quite honestly, they were lucky to get out of the battle alive, and he should keep that in mind.

He smiled and nodded at khaat. "Better, but not great," he said quietly, shrugging slightly. "It was a fairly bad shot," he said with a grin, before shaking his head and looking around the room. "I'm ok thanks soph," he said with another smile, glad she'd come.

"There's just one more person i'm waiting on, then we'll get underway," he told them, getting out of his chair and standing in front of the mantlepiece
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 am

Mariana was just sitting on her sofa not really paying much attention even though she was aware of everyone that came in. "Hi Soph don't mind me i am just another table.." she said sarcasticlly waving to her not showing any sign of anger or anything simmilar. "Another person? I hope it's not Wilson." she said boredly hoping it was Matt. Less she saw Wilson the better. "By the way i am about to change my home adress do i need to report it later?" she asked unintrested, it was just a clear formalitty.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:54 pm

"Jess," Khaat suggested, "Matt might be delayed at the moment. Can I suggest that you move ahead and I will fill him in on whatever he has missed? I think we need to stop waiting and move onto the business at hand. It seems like we have some serious work to do. " She was thinking, among other things, that she needed to do some serious deep cleaning of Privet Drive for starters. And she was thinking the house needed to get rid of the ancient decor and modernize--significantly. That was not key business for this meeting, but time had stood still in the Dursley house, and the Order needed to be thinking of moving forward. This atmosphere would not help much. She distracted her own thoughts by conjuring herself a cup of French Roast and taking a quiet sip.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22797
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top