Ghostbusters - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ghostbusters - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ghostbusters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghostbusters - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghostbusters

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 pm

"fine i don't need to watch you while your here i just need to keep you busy so i can find Nerissa" he said fading away. He would keep a eye on Andrew as he wondered through the world and if he felt he was getting to close to a exit Ne'Os would have to through a obstacle in his way. Ne'Os wondered why Andrew wanted her so badly anyway.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Andrew was mad now. He picked up a random paperweight and threw it at his image, even though he knew it was useless to do so. "Don't go near her you filth!" he exclaimed. Why was he getting so mad whenever he mentioned her? Andrew burned off his anger and then looked back at Ne'Os. "Stay away from her," he said gruffly and then walked to the door. He opened it and called for the elevator to come get him. After a minute, Andrew was out on the streets and looked around. Everyone still ooked the same, but he knew better. This was all just a trick and would need to find a way out. Something had to get him out.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 am

"Oh fine ill stay away from her for now but not in this universe" said Ne'Os reappearing with the Universe they were in's Nerissa "She is beautiful and in this universe you two are quite close you two would of had a very promising future together. I said had because..." Ne'Os raised his hand at her her eyes snapped open and stared at Andrew. She then drew her wand and placed it to her throat, with a flash of green light she fell to the ground. "This Nerissa died peacefully...yours wont" he said disappearing so Andrew could think about this. Of course Ne'Os wouldn't be far away.

((thought i would throw a obstacle at you))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 am

Andrew's body froze up entirely when he saw Ne'Os's kill this univereses Nerissa. He knew Ne'Os's was a mad man, and began to feel doubts rise in his body. Andrew knew that he would be outmatched in this universe. "What do you want Ne'Os?" he asked looking at him, teeth grinding and gritting "why is it that you are so focused on Nerissa?! What the hell has she ever done to you?!" He continued forward, feeling himself getting more and more angry. He would fight his way out. He reached into his pocket and felt a cold metal substance in his hand, but pulled out what seemed to be two leather gloves. He slipped them onto his hands and then a sudden flash of white light enveloped his hands. The gloves had morphed into two silver gauntlets, and then changed to a flowing lava form of red.

"Okay Ne'Os!" he said calmly, sparks flying onto the gauntlets "if you want to play with fire, I'll play with it too!" He then slammed his gauntlets together, making a large booming sound, and suddenly everything went quiet and dark. "One last chance Ne'Os," he said calmly through the blackness "one last chance to get me out of here, and you won't have to see this."

[I just wanted to go in a new direction, if that's alright. If not, I'll edit it. Also, just forget I had my gun for now as I changed my artifact thing.]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 am

Ne'Os reappeared in front of Andrew as a silver ball of light "What are you going to do? make me see what I have done?" he asked him "How i slaughtered two students four aurors and not only that i put my ex-wife and my children in danger from myself and others" he continued. "But please show this simple ball of energy what your little gloves can do." The ball of silver light that was Ne'Os glowed brightly for a second as if in anticipation.

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

[We may want to head back to reality soon, as this is getting a bit more fantasy than actual HP lol]

Andrew smirked and shook his head. "No," he said calmly and the world morphed into a darkness, to a point where Ne'Os's orb could not even be seen. "No one can conqueor they're fear of death. Everyone fears it...including you." Then Andrew appeared in a small rural area, standing next to what appeared to be a man in black robes, darker than anything possible. "Remember him?" he asked pointing next to him "remember when yo had visted him, remember when you tried to get the Deathly Hallows when you went back in time? Well he won't be pleased with everything you have done. Think you're so big now? Wait 'til you're rotting in the one place for the rest of eternity. Maybe he will make you relive you're childhood. Over and over again...how would you feel about that? Or maybe he'll make you relive the times you killed those people, but from their eyes. The fear you installed onto them. Who knows?"

Then a flash of light appeared again and a small tree appeared in front of Andrew. Andrew walked around it curiously smirking still, his gauntlet in a dark shade of orange. "I have no idea what this means," he said calmly leaning against an invisible wall "but it must be something reeeally bad if it just shows up."

[I saw from an earlier post that you were tied up for a week or something on a tree, so I tried to recreate it xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am

Ne'Os reformed into his original form with his whitest white clothes. the area around immediately him appeared to glow he held his hands out to death as if challenging it "The tree of life it is your way out, death and i have a little issue to handle" he said as death turned into a black mass and Ne'Os into his silver mass both masses collided and swirled around each other clearly fighting suddenly they both disappeared leaving Andrew with the tree and the vast nothingness around them.

((Ne'Os isn't life but Death would love to win this fight you can either try to help or go back to your reality but appear in the plaza Ne'Os has one last turn for you.))

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 am

"Later!" he said calmly and found himself feeling like he was apparating. He landed back in the plaza, the same staricase he had built a while ago still there. He was home. "WOO!" he yelled, even though no one could hear him. He felt like he could just kiss the ground, he had missed actual reality. He then started off on a victory jog to the door, and found it shut tight. Great, Ne'Os locked the door. "Come on..." he groaned, his hopes dashed. He aimed his wand towards the door and tried Bombarda Maxima, but it only made a large hole that wasn't big enough to go through. He groaned and then swore under his breath, annoyed that he was trapped again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 am

The door in front of Andrew flew open Standing before him was the Robes of Death's hand the face that should have been pitch black was blindingly bright. "I won" he said raising a hand "Any last words, Andrew Thompson?" Asked the figure. While it would be impossible to tell Ne'Os had actually lost the loss of the robes which was bound to happen was his punishment.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 am

"Yeah, I'm not going to die, just yet," he said boldly and then toke a step back. He could try to run and out manuevr Ne'Os and then get out of the area, but he would have to be fast, and he had hurt his leg on the fall down. Try to fight? No, Ne'Os was powerful and could probably take him down. What could Andrew do? He aimed his gauntlets at Ne'Os and then said "Incindio!" hoping it was at least do some effect, or at the least distract him. Andrew then did an about face and quickly ran backwards, hoping to escape from any incoming spells.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum