Ghostbusters - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ghostbusters - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ghostbusters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghostbusters - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghostbusters

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm

Ne'Os appeared in front of Andrew "oh drop the act we are barfly in the storm and i know full well you could user bluebell fire if you wanted warmth besides who says i don't want to kill you right now is you noticed you can aperate again" he said not really Caring if Andrew would drop dead right here and now or not.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Damn. The acting didn't pay off. "Ne'Os, stop being such a freak," he said grimacing now feeling an extreme hatred towards his spirit "how about you grow a pair and actually try to fight me yourself. If you're a ghost, why don't you posses something?" He felt rather better getting that out of his system, but didn't know if Ne'Os would even try anything. He obviously was in the mood to mess with Andrew's mind. Yet he wasn't going to break so easily. He knew that everything in this reality was just a lie, tempered with by Ne'Os ability. Andrew wished he could just go home and rest.

[Could Andrew also have some kind of ability inside this realm? Like to make things appear out of nowhere or something?]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:46 pm

((Yeah, when you find out this is a alternate universe im gonna have Ne send you home to what you will hopefully think is your real home))

"Fine, you have proven useless to me anyway i could not find Nerissa, Be gone" he said waving his hand watching Andrew simple disappear. Ne'OS hoped he had sent him back to his home...or at least what he would think was his home Ne'Os had placed this universe's Andrew in a temporary stasis until Ne'Os could finish his plans for his universe's Andrew.

((one again sorry to god mod:P))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:59 pm

(Wait what? I didn't understand your post, so I'm in some sort of dimension thing that is still yours, or it is the real world?)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

((its a alternate reality, Like the multi-verse theory.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

(Soo...what does this mean for Andrew? He's just in a different reality, but is there any difference to the people/places?)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

(being your in a universe so close to our own if there were any differences it would be so tiny as in like where you left a book tiny))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

(Ah okay.)

Andrew closed his eyes as he felt himself being lunged again through a different part of dimension. After the sudden transportation ended with a large thud, Andrew opened his eyes, to find himself inside his apartment. Great, another mind freak. He quickly looked around the apartment, trying to find Ne'Os, knowing that he would be here somewhere. He knew he was still inside that alternate whatever and was going to try and mess with Andrew's head. Although, he had to admit he was pretty creeped out now. Everything looked the same, except for a few things missing here and there. Very odd. "Come on Ne'Os," he growled and kicked a nearby chair.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Ne'Os appeared in front of Andrew yet again "You called?" he asked trying to sound bored. He looked around the apartment "Nice place" he commented. "I especially like how real it looks did you know here my father and Emof Mansion are still around?" he asked like this fact would be interesting to Andrew.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

"No I don't give a crap Ne'Os," he said angrily "I don't even want to be here at ALL. I just wanted to find Nerissa and leave, but you're making it too damn difficult!" Andrew was mad. He wanted to attack the image of Ne'Os, but he knew it was all just an illusion. His spirit was there, but he couldn't hit him. Besides, why was Ne'Os even keeping him there? He wasn't trying to kill Andrew at the moment, and he was baffled. "Just let me leave Ne'Os you freaking sociopath!" he said angrily again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum