Ghostbusters
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ghostbusters Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ghostbusters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghostbusters Empty Ghostbusters

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:24 am

Andrew appeared at the pyramid he had visited about a week about to ambush Ne'Os Emof and get information about whatever he was doing. He wore only a white T-shirt, black cargo shorts, black sunglasses, and his regular black and white tennis shoes. He felt his muscles tighten and his eyes narrow as he saw the entrance.

Suddenly he heard static on his earpiece he used in case if someone had to warn him of something. He adjusted the frequency on it, and heard the conversation Ne'os was having with the others. What was going on. He pulled his pistol out and slowly began to follow them, taking cover each second.

A flashback of the past. A horrible memory began to pool into his mind as he began to approach the entrance of the horrid pyramid. He walked inside, feeling the shade begin to help cool him off. He walked forward some more and then looked at the door that had also stopped him and Ne'Os for a moment.

Andrew then began stepping on every square until he finally found the right one and the floor moved to the next part. He quickly followed the others into the next room and felt relieved when it was just Inferi. He sighed in relief and then followed behind, making every step as quiet as possible. He saw they had stopped again and quickly ran and slid over to another pillar,crouching

Thats right. A floor panel had disguised the entrance to the doorway. He walked over to where he had last remembered it and then stepped on the loose panel. Suddenly, ancient gears began to turn slowly and any cracking noises were heard. The door flung open, waiting for Andrew, which he continued through as well. He reached the next room and saw the door that he had nearly been killed in...and the area where he had knocked the three guards out and stolen one of their outfits. He aimed his wand at the door, and 3 seconds later, the large door exploded into dust, allowing Andrew through.

He held his gun towards Ne'os and then looked at Nerissa. She looked hurt. Every fiber of his being regretted his next move. Andrew put the gun down. "Get her help," he said looking down at the ground knowing that Ne'os could at least get her medical attention. There was no use fighting now. "Don't torture her though. She doesn't deserve it. She did nothing wrong to you. Just get her out of here and help her."

His heart sunk as this flashback happened. He had let Ne'Os take away his friend. He continued forward still and saw the same courtyard where he had fired upon many different soldiers, and had the chance to kill Ne'Os. One of his greatest achievements, he would have to admit. He walked to the center and stopped, taking in the sights a little longer. It wasn't nice to be back this time.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters Empty Re: Ghostbusters

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:30 am

Ne'Os had been leisurely floating high above the Egyptian skies when he sensed his home had been breached. He knew his soldiers had long abandoned him so who could this be. He disappeared from his position and appeared invisible just above the plaza. Sighing silently to himself he gathered as much energy as possible before he flew behind Andrew and formed into a very life like vision of himself in the robes of death. "Hello, Andrew" said the cold dark voice of Ne'Os.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 am

Andrew didn't move and he wasn't phased. He just grinded his teeth and stood there. "You bastard," he said in a monotone voice "you died before you let me get to you, you coward!" He continued to walk forward and up the stairs where he held the gun to Ne'Os's head.

Andrew backed up a bit and then stood up behind Emof. He pulled out his Colt m1911 and pressed it to the back of Ne'Os's neck. "Hello Emof," Andrew said calmly, his finger about ready to pull the trigger "I hope you didn't mind my little ruse. I have to say for myself it was very good."

There was a good memory at least. He continued upwards until he was at the top and said "Why is it that whenever I actually want to fight you, you run away. You have eluded me 5 times, and that's how many bullets I'll put into your head when I'm through with you." The five times had been when at Knockturn Alley, the house near the alley, the time in egypt, during the battle at Grimmauld place, and his death. "I know you now have a horcrux, my brother told me about it."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 am

"Your brother knows less then he would think" he said with a bright flash of light Ne'Os was in white clothing and the top of his head was illuminated as if a spotlight shone on it. "I do not have a horcrux" he said giving Andrew a smile. "But go ahead and shoot, i will not resist" he said outstretching his arms as if inviting him to do so.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 am

"Why is it that whenever you let me try to shoot you," he asked grimacing at him "you also have some stupid thing to say. I know you're dead, and that's bull. We both know you would not just die and not have something behind it all, you lying piece of filth." He was getting annoyed now and wanted to ask what he came here for "Where's Nerissa? I know you still know where she is, so let's not waste any of our time and just get to the point."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 am

"Well lets for now say i do know where she is why should i tell you?" he asked "I am curious though how did you know I would be here I mean i could have been anywhere in the universe you would be surprised on what you learn at this level of existence did you know there are thousands of planets just like this with our level of technology its so funny how ignorant humans are." he said thinking about it all "did you know humans think they are unique when it comes to magic oh no there are civilizations that have mastered it century's before us there are even dark wizards out there that would make Voldemort look like a teddy bear" he said to Andrew not really caring if it was off topic, After all with all that knowledge it would be impossible for him not to go off topic every once and a while.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

"Honestly I don't give a crap about anyone else," he said trying to hold back the irritation in his voice. Why was Ne'Os telling him all of this? Andrew then figured that Ne'Os was just saying it to stall him about his current information. "And you should tell me, because of the fact that you have no use for her now. She is just by herself now and doesn't know that you are dead. I know you had a heart at least one in your god forsaken life, but just tell me." He was getting impatient as he just wanteed the information, then leave. There was no resistance here, so he had no point to be here anymore.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

"And it is that reason at all i'm surprised you humans haven't been conquered by any of the other intelligent races out there" he said stalling more "But fine where is Nerissa let me think....well she left the bar and has been wandering ever since. And i wouldn't worry about her knowing if i'm dead or not she knows I still exist that is probably why she left the bar. I think for now we should let her get her thoughts together yes?" he asked. "Well looky here that vampire Pharaoh we found has found his way to this unearthly light" he said gesturing the the Inferi of the vampire behind him "i don't think he will hurt you but.." he trailed off as he said this.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Andrew was beyond the point of talking now. He got what he wanted and was about to turn and leave when he heard the 'vampire pharoah' in Ne'Os's voice. So, Ne'Os did come here for a reason. Andrew chuckled and shook his head, feeling humorous about his own mistake to let Ne'Os go. He looked and saw the inferi standing there by the spirit of Ne'Os. What a joke. "I've got what I wanted," he said pushing his sunglasses back up to the bridge of his nose "and you're not going to let me go? What a fabulous sterotype you are." He then stared at the half-life inferi and laughed "I'm sorry, is there something on your mind? You seem to be kind of hollow."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Ne'Os faded away, the Inferi twitched violently and then drew a crescent sword it had on its belt "On the contrary ill let you go...just not in one piece that is" said the twisted voice of the inferi. "My master must be obeyed one day you shall see this" it said stepping forward and taking a offensive stance. Ne'Os had a reason for choosing the inferi bullets magical or not would have a hard time killing something thats already dead. Andrew would be forced to be creative if he wished to survive.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum