Ghostbusters - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ghostbusters - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ghostbusters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ghostbusters - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostbusters

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Andrew stood there with his arm's crossed. He wasn't afraid of something half-dead and charging him. In fact, he found it pretty pathetic that Ne'Os would even consider the idea at all. He was losing his touch. Andrew pulled out his wand and then jumped to the right, landing in soft dirt, with many blades of grass. "Come on, skinny bones," he taunted, standing there with his wand aimed at the grass in front of him. Andrew laughed to himself as he thought it was going to be too easy, yet then again realized that Ne'Os wouldn't have just sent a random dead person for no reason.

[Okay just a heads up, is there any grass inside this courtyard area? If not then I'll edit my post.]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:28 pm

((it does and to extend this i'm gonna seal the doors around the plaza and you have to climb out the top just to find your in a world let and you need to find a way out of there))

The Pharaoh ignored his insult and looked at Andrew like he was nothing, or as much as a dead person could look. "Silly human i have killed thousands of humans single handedly while i don't look like much my master has given me the strength and power that i possessed when i was still alive." said the voice of the pharaoh. It then jumped to a ruined pillar climbed up it and jumped at Andrew raising his sword to make a attack. All this of course in the speed any vampire possessed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Andrew moved his body to the right, narrowly missing the Pharohs blade. He quickly recovered his balance and then aimed it at the grass. "Incindio!" he casted, and a large spark emitted from his wand and caught the grass on fire. The fire swelled to a large red and orange inferno, yet wasn't large enough yet to be wild. It was contained for the moment. Andrew quickly backed up and hit a statue behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw an extinguished torch on a pedestal. He quickly grabbed it from it's place and then held it in his left hand, and his wand in his right. He casted Incindio at the tip of the torch, and fire burst to life on it. He waved it around, trying to keep some distance between him and the pharoah
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

The inferi backed away fearing fire. It turned and ran to a door finding it sealed it started to pound on it. Ne'Os reappeared behind it and reached into its chest and crushed it heart. The inferi fell to the ground Mufinella dead he then turned to Andrew. "It seems you are in trouble" he said as the fire reached uncontrollable levels. Ne'Os walked over the flames over to Andrew "Of course i can stop the fire but what fun would that be. there is only one way out though but i wouldn't trust your surroundings when you do so it wont be your world" he said smiling as he faded away to watch and not be noticed.

as his outline faded he said "Your test has begun, if you win i will let you find Nerissa...."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Andrew laughed again. Ne'Os was underestimating Andrew's ability. The spell he casted wasn't fiendfyre, just a regular Incindio. "Aguamenti!" he casted and water fell on top of the burning fires. After a minute or so, the fires were doused and he was alone again. How there was a matter of just getting out of the pyarmid. He looked around, yet found that all of the entrances and exits had been closed and sealed. Thanks Ne'Os. Andrew looked up and down until he spotted something above. The top of the pyramid. He could try and get to the top. Yet how was he supposed to reach it? He looked around, and then thought of an idea. "Reducto!" he casted at a nearby pillar, causing it to explode into a small square.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Ne'Os watched as he extinguished the flames "Andrew must know that Ne'Os didn't care about the flames it was just him getting out the pyramid and surviving this chaotic world. With the power the pyramid already provided it wasn't difficult for Ne'Os to link a alternate reality to this one but one so close it would take a keen eye to notice the differences. Ne'Os of course would provide subtle hints to Andrew as he progressed further in the world.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Andrew pushed away the remaining dust particles in the air with the high wind charm and looked back over to the wreckage. There were a few small squares laying there, having small cracks in between. Perfect. He used Wingardium Leviosa to move the blocks into a large staircase and began to destroy more pillars and foundations to help support the staircase. After about a half an hour, and many pints of blood and sweat, Andrew finnally constructed an artificial staircase, that wouldn't win any awards from any magazines. Steadily, he began to pull himself up onto the blocks and continued until he made it to the top rock. Getting his balance, he leaned himself back and jumped forward. He managed to grab onto the edge of the pyramids open top and tried to pull himself up. Using all of his upper body strength, he managed to pull himself up and outside the pyramid. He coughed heavily as he was starting to become dehydrated. He aimed his wand at his face and then used Aguamenti, summoning large amounts of water so he could drink.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Andrew drank all that he could drink for the moment and coughed some more, trying to relieve more dryness in the back of his throat. Steadily, he got back up and looked around the area. Everything was still the same as it was before. Sighing in relief he began to step down the pyramid, one block at a time. Once he reached the ground again, he began to chuckle. He honestly thought that there would be more of a challenge, trying to escape from that wretched place. Moving his bangs out of his face, he continued forward, determined to get home. But something was wrong. He couldn't apperate at all. Great another trick by Ne'Os the Magician.

(You said something about another reality that we were in, so I'm just assuming this is one great mindf*** or something xD)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 am

((yeah pretty much))

Ne'Os chuckled as he reappeared in front of Andrew "Yeah you see the top of the pyramid courtyard could act as a portal to other universes i just stumbled upon it quite nice i think but this is boring in the sand I think ah yes this will do" he said waving his hand over the ground. The position of Ne'Os changed as they raced for the wilds of Alaska "Here we are. My favorite state quite pretty don't you agree?" he asked Andrew enjoying the fact that he made it easier for Andrew to get out...If he realisms it anyway.

((sorry to godmod btw but sand is boring Razz))

Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 am

"I'm getting sick and tired of your f***ing bulls*** Ne'Os!" he swore loudly and then a large mound of snow at his spirit. It felt nice to get all the curse words out of his system. He looked around and seemed to have been in a large blizzard. If ne'os would to have ever come back to life again, he would probably hang his body out in Londons town sqaure so people could spit on it and throw fruit at it. He felt momentarily happy at the thought and then mushed on through, casting incidio all over the places to help him walk better. He was freezing in the sudden climate change and then looked around. He would need something to keep him warm. Maybe he could try to work his way around this. "Ne'Os!" he yelled loudly "I know you can hear me! I know that you don't want me dead right now, so you can t-t-t-torture me l-l-l-later on! I feel like I could just drop dead right h-h-h-h-here!" He then sunk to his knees and then held his arms, hoping his acting would pay off.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum