In Three Broomsticks - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In Three Broomsticks

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Three Broomsticks - Page 3 Empty Re: In Three Broomsticks

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 am

Alice nodded thoughtfully. Yes, all houses had they histories, but there had to be something why slytherins and gryffindors hated each other. And when she tried to talk normally with some gryffindors, they ended up fighting or something. Usually this gryffindor one was offended and walked away. Now Alice looked ot the window. "So, what will you do next?" she asked, canting her head.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Andrew shrugged his arms as the waitress walked over. "I dunno," he said truthfully ordering another butterbeer as well "I got to hunt someone down and then save a friend. I've got a long list of things to do." He waited patiently as another waitress brought him his drink and set it out in front of him. He grabbed the cup and then toke another drink feeling the effects beginning to happen again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Alice smiled a little. "Much to do, then," she said. Not like Alice. She will go back to Hogwarts and read or study or draw or do something else. But well, she liked doing these things. She really did. Especially reading and drawing. And writing, but she wasn't in mood to write today. The most she wanted to draw something right now. Maybe this place they were right now... Don't know. But she knew, that she wanted to draw.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Andrew sighed at how he explained his current events. He really wished life for him wouldn't be so difficult, but in the end he knew it would just make him stronger and better. He snapped back to reality as he realized that he was only thinking about himself, and really wished he wouldn't do that. "So what are you doing over the summer?" he asked with a questioning look upon his face. It was like he was confused, but rather curious and wondering.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Alice was again looking out of the window, when she heard Andrew's question. "I don't know. Maybe I'll go travelling. What about you?" she answered, adding an question. Yes, she was interested, what he will do in summer. A little. Alice looked at him curiously and half-smiled, waiting an anwer.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 am

Andrew shrugged casually and toke another drink of his butterbeer. "Well I may just relax in New York, but I've got a friend who wants me to come to Ireland as well." He wondered if he should go to Ireland. He wasn't a fan of the British isles really, but his friends would be there after all. "So you're just traveling? That sounds fun."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Alice nodded slightly. "Yah, I think that I'll go to New-Zealand and places, I have always wanted to go. There are so many countryes I have heard of but never saw. So... I think, that I'd like to go and see, because they sounded good," she answered slowly. New-Zealand, Australia, Transilvania, Russia, Germany, Canada, Holland... and many more places, she would like to go to.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Andrew nodded his head as she explained that there were a lot of countries to choose from. "There is a lot," he said calmly, yet also sort of warmly like talking to a friend "and wizards and witches have it easier now, since we can apperate and everything. Although it is sort of a nuisance as well, since we have to apperate into secluded places." He toke another drink of the butterbeer and didn't even feel the pain in his body anymore. If only I could buy a couple to bring home, he thought blinking a few times
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 am

Alice canted her head and looked at Andrew for a sec. "Um, I think that I should go now," she said eventually. She had nothing to do there and she had to go back to Hogwarts. She had some stuff to do there, so she needed time to finish it.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Andrew nodded at Alice, hoping it wasn't something he had said, and then said "Okay, I'll see you later then." He waited for another waitress to come so he could order one more butterbeer and then head off to Hogwarts again. Although he hated being there for a couple of reasons, he knew everything would be okay there. When the waitress came back, he ordered a small butterbeer and then waited for them to return.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top