In Three Broomsticks - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In Three Broomsticks

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty Re: In Three Broomsticks

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 pm

O. M. G. Gryffindor. Alice bit her lib and then took a sip, before answering. "I'm slytherin," she said then. She thaought that she should leave, but she didn't, not yet. She had to finish her butterbeer first. She had almost half of it. Now she didn't said anything, because he was gryffindor and she tought, that she might offend Andrew, when she says something. Usually she didn't just chatted with gryffindor people. So, she was quiet.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:32 pm

"That's cool," he said calmly and then finished his butterbeer. Andrew wasn't fond of Slytherins, yet he could tell that Alice had been different. Yet, it also looked like she didn't want to be here now, and could understand. Slytherins usually didn't hang out with Gryffindors. "Hey it's alright," he said calmly "I have nothing against Slytherins."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 pm

"Um, sorry. I was just... thinking. I might offend you, when I say something," she said, canting her head. She hadn't talked with gryffindors for... one month from now. Only one, she was talking eiht, who wasn't slytherin, was Miseria, her best friend. And she was from Hufflepuff. Not that bad, right? Miseria just... was her best friend. There wasn't much, that Alice could change about it.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

"Hey it's alright," he said calmly noticing she had been nervous "I know Slytherins and Gryffindors have never had a really great past." He looked to his left, waiting to see the waitress return so he could order another butterbeer, yet knew he shouldn't probably have another one. He didn't know what the effects were if he had too much and didn't know if it would screw with his system.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:19 am

"I know. So, it's weird to sit here with you like somekind of friends and stuff," she answered, shrugging. It was totally weird, but if she wanted enough, she could forget the house thing for a while. Not for forever, but for.. some hours or something. She just.. was that kind of girl, who almost hated gryffindors.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"I don't know why Slytherins hate Gryffindor in the first place," he said honestly looking at her now thinking about his words carefully "I mean, I know that there are a lot of nice Slytherins and well, you look like someone who could be friends with someone in a different house." He had always felt some kind of anger against Slytherins before he came to Hogwarts, yet when he arrived, mostly 50 percent of them were mean or obnoxious, or just shy and by themselves. He never understood what had happened between Gryffindors and Slytherins that could make them hate each other.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"I don't know it either. Acctually, I have read about it, in history books but... yah, nothing special," she answered, and put her bottle on table. It was empty, but she didn't wanted more. She was still bit tired, but not that much that before.

OT: Sry, I have an HUGE idea crash.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Andrew shrugged and said "Oh well, the past is in the past I guess. Not every Gryffindor is an idiot y'know? Most of us are, but a lot of us arn't" He only used the word 'idiot' because almost every Slytherin he talked to ended up calling him an idiot. Andrew didn't do anything about it, but just walk away with an annoyed face. "So do you come here for the butterbeers as well?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yah, that's what you say. You might not be an idiot, but then you should be in some other house. Sorry," Alice answered, before she thought, what she will say. Then, heard the question, she shrugged. "Yah, something like that," she said. "And you?" she asked then. "Just walking by and wanted something warm to drink?" Alice added.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 pm

"Gryffindors have had a proud history, and so have the Slytherins. They both have their goods as their bads, as well as the other houses. If I just switched to a different house, nothing would change, and I would still be the same. Same goes with everyone else in Hogwarts," he said calmly and then looking back at the bar counter, seeing if anyone would come back so he could order another butterbeer. "Yeah," he said answering her question "I got hurt pretty bad yesterday and I needed a butterbeer." He didn't want to think of the trip to Egypty, as it still stung him in the chest. He shook off the memory and then looked back at her.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top