In Three Broomsticks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In Three Broomsticks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In Three Broomsticks

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Three Broomsticks Empty In Three Broomsticks

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:00 am

Alice entered to Three Broomsticks and ordered herself one butterbeer. She liked this stuff in mornings, and now it was morning. Alice payed for beer and walked towards one open table in corner, next to window. She sat, and opened her beer. She took a sip and looked outside the window. The whole street was full of people, who went to work or were toing theyr shoppings in morning. It was pretty cool. Alice liked observing people, so she was usually outside or something, and watched, what people are doing, how they look like and stuff.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

In Three Broomsticks Empty Re: In Three Broomsticks

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:09 am

Andrew walked around Hogsmeade, with his head held high, and his hands in his pockets. A lot ran through his head since the skirmish back in Egypt against Ne'Os and his ironic vampire hunters. He still wondered why he had chosen such an archaic spot for his home, yet he would find out later. For now, he would have to heal and train for later on. Since the battle, he had gotten a small scar on the back of his left hand and a a few bruises over his body. He was still sore and wished the pain would just leave. He was glad his work granted him sick leave so he could just relax, and he decided to just relax at the Three Broomsticks. It was a great place to get his favorite wizard drink, Butterbeer. It really helped him out whenever he was hurt or down. He walked in through the front door and looked around. The place was pretty empty and wasn't surprised, since it was morning. He turned his head slightly to the right, examining the room, and saw a girl sitting there looking like she was observing the area as well. Curiously, he walked over and then said "Excuse me, but are you looking for someone?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 am

Alice raised her gaze from the bottle and saw one boy standing there. She shaked her head slowly. "No, I'm not. Why u ask?" Alice said then. She canted her head a bit and looked out from window for a second. She wasn't that polite to ask him to sit and stuff. Still, slytherin girl, but right now it wasn't obvious, because she didn't wore her school uniform and stuff. She was dressed in white jeans and white blouse with long tight sleeves. White wasn't really a color that one slytherin girl would like. She didn't knew, what house he was from, but she didn't cared much either.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:34 am

"You seem to be looking around the area, as if trying to find someone," he said calmly and without feeling. He also wondered what she had been doing here this early in the morning, but he figured that a lot of people were morning people. The only reason Andrew was up, was because of the pain in his right hip. He couldn't explain why it still hurt, as he had gotten hurt during the Hogwarts Graduation Ceremony, but he figured it was nothing. "Mind I sit?" he asked politely
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 am

"No, I'm not looking for someone. I'm the only morning person," she answered, sipping her butterbeer. Then, heard the question, she shrugged. "Ya, you can sit," she said eventually, gaze on wall. She wasn't against company, it was good to talk with someone, though she felt little tired. She sipped her butterbeer and looked out the window. "What are you doing here? I mean, it's early and usually people are sleeping this time," she asked then, turning her gaze back on stranger by over there.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 am

"I couldn't sleep," he said truthfully hating the pain still "So I just turned invisible and left Hogwarts. It's become pretty stupid since Vincent became in charge." He still wished that Vincent would just get up and leave Hogwarts for good since Vincent had basically led the Death Eater charade on Hogwarts. He shook the thought from his head and then looked over to the waitress. "Could I get a butterbeer?" he asked and the waitress nodded and left to get his order. "so what year are you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 am

Alice nodded slightly and smiled then. "I'm sixth year," she answered. About this Vincent thing, she has never talked to him, and she didn't knew him well. But what she knew about rumors, Vincent was evil and stuff. Alice didn't cared. "And what year are you?" she asked then. She would bet, that he was older than she, he looked older. Maybe even graduated, but when he said, he left Hogwarts by turning invisible, he should be maybe seventh year. But who knows?
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

"Going into sixth," he said calmly waiting patiently for his drink "I turned 16 a while ago, and starting sixth year when the vacation if over." He watched as the waitress walked quickly over to Andrew and set down his butterbeer in front of him. "Thanks," he said calmly and then toke a drink of his butterbeer. The effects of drinking toke almost immediatly to Andrew, as he felt better already and couldn't feel much of his pain anymore. Thank gosh. He looked back up to the girl and then asked "My name's Andrew Thompson. And you are?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 pm

"Well, yah, I'm going to seventh. When vacation is over," she said. He was quite young, Alice really thought that he was older. But never mind. "Nice to meet you, Andrew. I'm Alice Taylor," she answered. She wasn't sure, if he will recognize her by her name. "What house are you in?" she asked. If gryffindor then... It would be weird. Alice was slytherin, so gryffindor and slytherin students sitting peacefully in Three Broomsticks... That is what she calls weird.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 pm

"Gryffindor," he said calmly as he toke another drink of his butterbeer. He was surprised because he had almost finished his butterbeer already. He had never noticed that he had done that a lot and now chuckled to himself for his recent discovery. He looked back at Alice and then asked "What house are you in?" He wondered to himself what house she might be. She looked like she could pass as a Ravenclaw, yet that didn't exactly fit the description.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top