No sense of humor eh? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No sense of humor eh? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No sense of humor eh?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No sense of humor eh? - Page 4 Empty Re: No sense of humor eh?

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:27 am

Andrew tensed up in pain as the effects of the spell worked. This guy was a real pain in the rear. He couln't move his muscle or anything for that matter. Yet he felt the spells effect starting to wear off already. It may take a little bit more time, but he could escape somehow.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:49 am

"Now then, let's begin with this," James began as he tossed Andrew's hood off of his face. He took the gun and stuffed it back into the boy's shirt, before casting Incarcerous over him. Thick ropes bound the boy still as the petrification spell wore off. He dragged Andrew to a nearby wall before continuing to question him. "Where'd you get that gun. I actually want to know."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 am

(Dude what the hell.)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am

(Petrificus Totalus. Now you're bound with string. I didn't take your wand. Use your imagination =D )
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:09 am

Andrew was getting reallly mad at this guy now. Eventually Andrew would escape and everything would be peachy. He just needed time. Now if he could manage to use his wand and cast a spell, it should give him enough time to break free. Hopefully. But for now, he had to think of a way to escape without having Wake throw him down again. "Alright alright," he said sounding like he had given up all hope "you've got me."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

"Really now?" James said, half-skeptical. He had seen this act before. He was sure the boy was just hatching another escape plan. "Fine then," James said, crossing his arms as he took a moment to look the boy over. Even if he had lied about his name, James would remember his face. "Then tell me- how did you get that gun?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:27 pm

"As I said before," he said still not wanting to tell the truth "if you want more of the truth, you may as well just read a book." He kept trying to think of a plan as his distractions seemed to work. He kept thinking over and over again some kind of a plan, anything so this Wake guy would let go out him, for just a second so he could escape. At least try to. He then tried to move his hand slowly to his side to that way he could grab his wand, or his gun. Yet this was tricky.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 pm

((Dude, I tied you up. I'm not even touching you.))

"That gun's in no book. There's not textual evidence of its existence. Believe me, I checked. I knew its first owner pretty well. Maybe you know him too. Does the name 'Danny Thompson' ring any bells?" James was really pressing for the information now. Based on how hard the boy had tried to escape, he was not going to give up. Besides, it was not as if the damage to the painting had been permanent. A simple Reparo would surely suffice. "Tell me, and I may just let you go with a STERN warning."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 pm

((Oooooh that makes sense xD))

"Okay you really want to know?!" he asked feeling mad now "He's my brother for Gods sake! He's dead do you hear me?" Andrew didn't try to escape now. He knew that if he tried to escape again, this guy would just use another spell and end up stopping him. He would have to wait until he was mobile, and then he would be able to escape. He had a plan lodged in his brain now. Hopefully it would work.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:23 pm

James stood rigidly. The boy, as suspected had lied about his name. Now, he was merely confirming that Danny Thompson was dead. James merely took in this information, considering his options. He certainly wasn't a heartless monster. He had witnessed plenty of them. He certainly wasn't merciful. The boy had suffered plenty, alright. Not like what James had experienced, but losing a brother must have felt terrible. He could further understand why the boy had defaced the poster. Not the smartest move, but emotions never truly equated intelligence. James instead left the boy bound.
"Listen up. I'm going to let you go with a STERN warning. If I catch you mutilating property ever again, you will receive detention." James lifted his spell. "Now leave. And be sure to fix the damage you've caused."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top