Cupid has a since of humor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid has a since of humor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid has a since of humor

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid has a since of humor Empty Cupid has a since of humor

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:51 am

Sammy had told James that she would meet him at the Three Broom sticks after she had finished getting dressed from the dance. It hadn't taken her long and the time away from James had given her the time she needed to adjust her attitude and stop all the thinking that she was doing. Sammy could only hope that once she was back in his company that her non-stop thinking about James would end. Getting into a relationship with him would be bad for her school work. Sammy had changed into a Halloween dress she had gotten last year but never had the chance to wear it. This was the first time wearing it and it still fit like a glove.

Sammy walked down to the Three Broom Sticks, her dress swaying back and forth with her walking, her black high heels clicking on the ground, her hair was down and her small black purse was on her shoulder. It was still slightly early in the night and the sun had just finished going down over the horizon. Sammy felt at her best at night. The sun had no control over her at night. Finally she arrived and sat down in the chair in front of the building. Soon James would arrive and Sammy could feel the butterflies in her stomach becoming upset.

~Sammy's outfit~ (Only the dress from the picture)
Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Cupid has a since of humor Empty Re: Cupid has a since of humor

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 am

Both him and Samantha agreed to meet in front of the shack so they could go into the haunted house together so it gave James enough time to cool down some. James decided to shut his mind off and stop thinking about Samantha for he didn't need it not now at lease. James just hoped he was able to stop thinking about her in a more then friends way. James didn't need to get into a another relationship when he just ended one not to long ago. Besides, school was more important to him right now then having a girlfriend so maybe after he graduated and pick a career he wanted to go into. James had changed back into his normal clothes for he didn't have another costume to change into.

As he walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade he smiled as he seen the stores all decorated for Halloween and kids going from store to store getting as much candy as they could. As he walked through the edge of Hogsmeade towards the shack he seen Samantha waiting for him and smiled. "Hello Samantha."said James softly. James was wearing a gray shirt sleeve shirt with a black jacket over it with blue jeans and his favorite black converses. His hair was spiky just the way he liked it but with a few hair in front of his eyes due to the wind blowing.

James look

Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:33 am

When James walked up to her, the butterflies in her stomach did more loop-dee-loops then a roller coaster has. Sammy stood up and smiled at him. He looked good in his normal clothes as well. "Hey James. I'm ready when you are." Sammy said looking in the direction they would have to go to get to the Shrieking Shack. Of course she wasn't scared of the woods or of the Shrieking Shack for that matter. The only thing these days that scared her was Professor Barker. Of course that was a whole other story. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting for to long." Sammy said knowing that guys got dressed quicker than girls did. But she had used her vampire speed to get to Hogsmeade, and he would have had to walk normal. So maybe he didn't wait to long. Sammy wished that she could have shouted down at her tummy to make the butterflies go away. They where making her feel like laughing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 am

"Ok... James keep your emotions and feelings to yourself!"James told himself as she gave Samantha a soft warm smile. James nodded. "I'm ready whenever you are."said James softly as his blue eyes sparkled happily at her which was something he couldn't control. James wasn't scared of the shack for he knew the story of it so it wasn't nothing scary to him. There were a couple things that scared him, but the shack was something that made him laugh really. James shook his head. "Nah... you didn't keep me waiting if anyone did it was probably me."said James chuckling. "You know... this shack doesn't even scare me."said James honestly as he looked at the shack and laughed. "They said they did more to it to make it look more scarier so I guess we just have to see."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:55 am

Sammy was glade that she hadn't kept him waiting. She hated keeping people waiting on her. With all her speed that was one thing that she could keep from happening. So Sammy turned towards the path through the woods that lead to The Shrieking Shack and started walking slowly. Sammy wanted all the time she could get with James. "Yeah The Shrieking Shack doesn't scare me either. Not many things do anymore. I've been through a lot. But that's a story for another time." Sammy said smiling at him, while they walked together. "So what do you want to do after the Haunted House?" Sammy asked him thinking that maybe they could do something together after the Haunted House so they had more time together. "That is if you want to do something after the Haunted House?" Sammy asked him, trying to make it sound like a friend thing. Sammy just couldn't help but flirt with James. He was so cute and understanding and caring. He was just the perfect thing to interupt her school work.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

James nodded. "I understand, you and Sophia have been through alot she tells me alot about her journeys she made."said James softly. "I admire Sophia and my older brother Andrew there like my role models."said James softly. As she asked what he wanted to do after the haunted house he shrugged. "Hm... maybe we can go walking around Hogsmeade it been awhile since I been here."said James honestly. James chuckled and stopped her and then looked into her hazel eyes with his blue ones. "What would make you think that I wouldn't Samantha?"James asked her softy. "Besides it's not a crime for to friends to hang out together if it is arrest me now cause I broke the law!"said James chuckling.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 am

Sammy nodded in agreement as her and James walked down the path towards the Shrieking Shack. Sammy smiled and giggled along with what James was saying. "Going on a walk with you would be nice." Sammy said figuring that just walking and talking with a friend couldn't hurt anything. Then James ask a question that made Sammy start thinking again. 'What did make me think that he wouldn't want to do anything after?' Sammy asked herself, realizing that he wanted to spend just as much time with her as she wanted to spend with him. Slowly but surly it was happening. They where becoming closer. But just as Sammy was about to turn towards him and say something that would have probably ruined everything, she heard a noise in the distance.

Sammy stopped in her tracks, turned towards the sound and realizing that the sound had come from far away. James would not have heard it. Sammy thought that maybe it was just an animal, till a spell came flying at her. No not at her at James. "WATCH OUT!" Sammy yelled turning towards James and pushed him out of the way of the spell. Not hard enough to hurt him, just to get him out of the way. The spell hit Sammy in the chest, making her fly back and hit a tree. She looked over towards James to make sure he was ok just as she blacked out for a few seconds. In the distance a 30 to 40 year old brown haired, white woman came walking towards James with her wand pointed at him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:48 am

"Ok... then a walk it shall be."said James softly as he gave her a soft warm smile and started walking beside her towards the Shrieking Shack. She just getting to him, and he knew it and he had to stop it fast before it went further then it already had. They were getting closer which was something James was sort of glad but not glad about. For one he liked being around with Samantha for she was so sweet and care free but two he knew he shouldn't for he just came out of a bad relationship. Love it was a difficult thing and if you wasn't careful it could scar you for life which was something James was really careful about.

"So... ready for a spooketacular night?"James asked her chuckling as he gave her a soft warm smile. But soon his smile faded off his face as Samantha pushed him out of the way and took a spell for him. "SAMANTHA!"James yelled as he gotten out his wand and pointed it at the women. "Stupefy!" but she blocked it and sent the Cruciatus Curse at him which he missed by a inch. "Samantha run!"said James softly as he sent Sectumsempra at the women as she blocked it again as she sent Cruciatus Curse at Samantha. As he ran in front of Samantha he took the hit as he fell to his knees wincing in pain. "Samantha get out of here NOW!"said James in a weak voice as he screamed in pain.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 am

Just as Sammy came to, she could hear spells being thrown and James screaming in pain. He was saying something to her, but she couldn't totally understand it. Sammy sat up just in time to see a spell flying at her. James blocked the spell from hitting her and hit the ground in pain. "JAMES!" Sammy yelled pointing her wand at the woman. "Stupify!" Sammy yelled watching the woman block the spell. Sammy moved in vampire speed towards James. She dragged him out of the way of a spell the woman had thrown, and put him behind a tree. "Stay here." Sammy told him, then faced the woman again. "What is your problem, B****?" Sammy asked her, and moved from another spell flying at her. "You killed my husband, you blood sucking piece of s***." The woman said throwing two more spells at Sammy. Sammy was able to run in vampire speed from the first one, but the second one hit her. Sammy fell to the ground yelling. "Aaahhh!"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 am

"SAMANTHA!"James yelled as he ran towards her and caught her before she fell. "Leave her alone!"said James angrily as he sent Sectumsempra at the women once again. The spell headed towards the women so fast that she wasn't able to block it. James know he shouldn't had done that spell but he would do anything to protect Samantha. "Come on Sammy lets get out of here."said James softly as he scooped her in his arms and was about to carry her back towards Hogsmeade as he gotten hit by a spell Sectumsempra. "AH! you son of a b****!"James glared at her before he fell to his knees with Samantha still in his arms. "Sammy run please!"said James softly as he coughed up some blood.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson boy, and that's not to stand up to this bloodsucking b**** Stupefy!"said the women pointing his wand at James. "Protego!"said James weakly as the spell bounce off his shield and hit the women knocking her into a tree. "Now for the last time, leave her alone unless you want some more trouble!"said James angrily but weakly. "Boy I would of thought you learned your lesson by now but apparently not so you leave me no choice cruico!"said the women pointing her wand at James. "Not to worry my dear your about to be next!"said the women smirking at Samantha.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top