Cupid has a since of humor - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid has a since of humor

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 3 Empty Re: Cupid has a since of humor

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:01 am

Sophia shook her head. "It was nothing Sammy, your my best friend there's nothing I wouldn't do for you I told you that a thousan times already!"said Sophia chuckling. "Besides I'm a healer as well, it's my job to heal people."said Sophia softly. As Sophia walked over towards Sammy she kneeled down beside Sammy and looked at the lady. "Oh my god Sammy I know who this lady is, she's the same lady that attacked us when we were at the mall shopping that one day!"said Sophia as she shivered remembering that day. "I can't this stupid dumb a** would think about attacking you again!"said Sophia annoyed. "Apparently people don't learn the first time!"said Sophia angrily.

"God how stupid can this lady get? seriously she was just asking for trouble!"said Sophia as she looked at the lady who was staring at her and Sammy. "Well... at lease we don't have to worry about her attacking us again."said Sophia softly. "Did she attack you first or James? by the looks of it she tried to kill James bu why?"Sophia asked Sammy. As she put two and two together she fianlly figured it out and shook her head and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:25 am

Andrew shook his head and smiled. "It was nothing Samantha. besides a friend of Sophia's is a friend of ours."said Andrew. As Samantha stuck out her hand he chuckled. "You know, you could hug me I don't bite."said Andrew laughing. As Andrew looked at James he was relieved that he was ok at last good thing him and Sophia were in Hogsmeade to help them. As Andrew walked over beside Sophia and Samantha he looked at Sophia as she said it was the same lady that attacked them when her and Samantha went shopping. "Are you kidding me, this is the crazy women that attacked you two?"Andrew asked looking at the lady.

"Well... I don't think she'll be attacking you two any longer."said Andrew softly as he looked at the lady and back at Sophia and Samantha. "Now... Soph, why don't we let these two get back to there date."said Andrew as he gave a soft warm smile at his brother and Samantha. "I bet you two don't want us sticking around."said Andrew smirking.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:48 am

Sammy looked over at Sophia with shock in her eyes. "Your right. It is her. I never thought that I would see her again." Sammy said, shaking her head down at the woman while a few tears escaped her eyes. "She came from out of no where. I pushed James out of the way in time, but got hit with the spell and it knocked me out so I couldn't protect him. He got hurt and I ki..ll..ed...her. Then I couldn't heal James. If you guys hadn't been close I don't know what would have happened." Sammy said to Sophia and Andrew, thanking them for being close enough. Then Sammy thought about how many woman she had actually gone up against since becoming good again.

"Maybe I deserve this. Maybe all of them are right. Maybe I should just die for what I did." Sammy said putting her hands to her face and crying harder. All the images of the people that she had killed rushed through her head. Sammy's sobs got louder as the images finally stopped. "How can anyone want to be friends with me after knowing what I did?" Sammy said with some sobs between words. Sammy then looked up at James and turned her head quickly, knowing that he would never want to be with her now after what had just happened.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:02 am

James looked at Samantha and shook his head. "No one deserves to die Sammy, of course you might of made some wrong choices but life is all about falling down and getting back up."said James softly. "Besides, that women had it coming to her anyways as bad it is to say it's the truth!"said James honestly. "I mean honestly that women could of forgave you Sammy but she didn't and you want to know why it's because she couldn't look pass the bad things you done to see there's good in you!"said James. "Look at Sophia here, you and her been through alot and I heard you tried killing her a couple of times but she still forgave you cause she knew there was good in you!"said James softly. "We all know there's good in you Sammy, but you have to believe it yourself."said James.

"I'll always be there for you Sammy, I don't care what you done before hand that's all in the pass."said James softly. "I'm not the only one that's gonna be there for you, there's Sophia, me and the rest of us Darlings only if you want us to be there."said James. As he went towards her he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her letting her cry on his chest.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:23 am

Sammy looked up at James as he spoke to her, knowing that what he was saying was right. There was good in her, and all her friends believed in her. "I know there is. All of you believe in me. It's just really hard to believe that there is any good in me when all the people that I have hurt want to hurt me for what I have done. Think about it. She would never have come looking to hurt me or anyone else if I hadn't have killed her husband. The only excuse I have is that I wasn't me when it happened. But that doesn't mean that it didn't happen and that it wasn't my fault. I wish that I could just take back all that I did." Sammy said turning and crying into James's chest. She liked that he was being nice to her, that he decided to stay after she almost got him killed, and that he felt good under her.

Sammy then lifted her head and looked over at Sophia and Andrew. "Thank you for helping. I'll be fine. I'll see you later." Sammy said, blushing when Andrew said that her and James where on a date. Sammy knew that James and her knew that it wasn't a date, but Andrew and Sophia could believe anything that they wanted to. "Thank you James for being here for me. I know that you mean well and that you are just being a friend. But I have done a lot of bad in my life. I wouldn't blame you if you just got up now and left with them and never looked back. It's not like you know me very well anyways. So....." Sammy said backing away from him and standing up. Sammy then picked up her purse that had been thrown into a tree earlier in the struggle.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:10 am

James looked at her and shook his head. "Yes true Sammy, but you got to realize that wasn't you and the true you is inside you."said James softly. "You might of done alot of things Sammy, but you got to let go of them or else they will haunt you!"said James as he stroked her hair. "Just go of the things you did Sammy, and you'll be surprise of how free you feel!"said James softly. "No one can go back and change the pass, but you can always make a new beginning starting now!"said James. "So why not make a new beginning Sammy?"James asked her softly.

As he backed away from him he sighed. "You can't run from your pass Sammy, you have to fight it."said James softly as his blue eyes looked at her with sorrow in them. "Remember what you told me when we first met?"James asked her softly. James knew what she told him but he wanted to know if she remembered what she told him or not. "I may not know you very well, but I know you well enough to know your the type of person who has a good heart even if you can't feel it."said James softly. "So... your right, I should left you but I'm not."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 am

Sammy quietly listened to what James had to say. He was right, of course. He even used what she had told him around the first time they had meet. Sammy turned and faced him. "Your right. I do need to look at the good things that I have done. I need to remember that I have children that need me and friends who want to be around me. So I did some bad things, but I was forced to do them. It's not like I wanted to do them. I would love to start a new beginning in my life. I just don't know where to start it. I have school to finish and work to start. I have my friends who need me and my family who loves me." Sammy said to him taking a few steps closer to him.

Sammy slightly smiled at James when he said that he should have left but didn't. "Why? Why did you not leave? Why do you want to be around me knowing that I almost got you killed? If you had died....I don't know what I would be doing right now. I feel like...." Sammy said not wanting to finish what she was going to say. Sammy was feeling like she needed to tell him how she felt about him. But there where to many things standing in the way of her telling him how she felt about him. Did he like her? If they got into a relationship how would it effect her life? Would her school work grades go down? Would she not be able to concentrate at work? Would her kids like him? All the unanswered questions made Sammy turn away from him again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 am

James looked at her and smiled. "Why don't you make a brand new start by starting one step at a time?"James asked her softly. "I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere even if you don't want me to be here I'll be here for you no matter what."said James. "I'll help you in anyway that I possibly can Sammy but as long as your there with me we'll make it out together!"said James softly. "Just remember Sammy whenever you feel like your falling I'll always be there to pick you up."said James giving her a soft warm smile. "I'll always be there for you I promise."said James softly.

As she asked why he didn't leave he looked at her and chuckled and shook his head. "I'm surprise you haven't figured it out yet."said James softly. "You didn't almost get me killed Sammy it was my own choosing to get hurt to protect you."said James softly. "I care so much about you that I couldn't bare seeing you in pain like that."said James softly. "I would get hit by the Cruciatus Curse a million times then to see you in pain!"said James softly but honestly. "I wasn't about to see you in pain Sammy so I took all the hits for you."said James softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 am

Sammy listened to James again, knowing that he was a good friend that he would always be there for her. "Your a good friend James. I know that you will always be there for me. I know that you will always want to help me and never let me be evil again." Sammy said turning to face him again. Sammy smiled a briliant white smile as he said that he would take a million painful Crucio curses just so she would have to. But then would a friend do that? Would a friend take all the hits for her? Or teach her how to do it herself? Maybe he cared for her in more than just a friendly way? But what if he did? What would she do about it? Would she want to be with him? Would she want to kiss him?

"You care about me that much? But why? I mean I know that we are friends, but I don't think that friends are suppose to care about each other that much. Unless...." Sammy said to him taking a few steps closer to him, now being only a step away from him. She could see his sparkling blue eyes and his dazzling white teeth. She love the way that he smelled and looked and was so nice to her and cared for her. "Just tell me James. Totally honestly. Why do you care about me? I know that we are friends but other than that. Why do you care about me other than a friendly way?" Sammy asked him knowing that he would say that he cared about her because they where friends and all that stuff. Sammy only hoped that he would say that he liked her in more than a friendly way. If those words came out of his mouth. She might just kiss him.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 am

James looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and sighed when she asked for the truth why he cared for her so much. "Ok... you want the truth? well here it is, the truth is because I care about you more then a friend Sammy that's why I took the hits for you because I couldn't bare to see you hurt."said James softly. "I liked you since the day I met you but I pushed my feelings aside for I promised myself I would focus on my school work this year."said James. "But you made it hard for me Sammy and you sill do, but I can't stay away from you."said James softly. "I tried pushing these feelings aside, but every time I'm with you they keep getting stronger and stronger and I can't fight it anymore!"said James.

"There I was completely honest with you."said James softly as he looked away from her and ran his hand through his hair messing it up more then it already was. As the wind rustled through his hair he turned back and looked at Sammy his blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "Why did you take the Cruciatus Curse for me at the beginning though?"James asked her softly. "Like you said normally a friend wouldn't go that extreme for another friend."said James softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top