Cupid has a since of humor - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid has a since of humor

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 4 Empty Re: Cupid has a since of humor

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:37 am

Sammy didn't expect what he said, she didn't think that he would say that he cared for her in more than a friendly way. He said that he held back his feelings because he promised himself that he would focus on school. That was almost the same reason that she had. Sammy watched as he turned from her then turned back. Sammy fought her urge to kiss him when he asked her why it was that she had taken the curse to him as well. Should she tell him that she liked him? Should she let him know that she liked him for more than just a friend as well? Or should she just lie, make it easier on herself to get through with her school and work. But if she lied it would haunt her forever. Plus just like he said, every time that she was around him she couldn't help herself from falling for him.

"Because James...." Sammy said turning from him. Sammy took a deep breath and decided to tell him the truth. She turned back around and faced him. "Because I like you in more than a friendly way. I have since I first meet you as well. I didn't say anything because I was going through a break up, and I didn't want you to be a rebound guy. Plus I have one more year of school left and I have work that I'm starting. I just don't want to mess anything up. I want to give my kids the kind of life that I never had. If I was to get into a relationship with you and all my hard work at school and work was to start failing, then I would have to break up with you. And I like you to much to put you through something like that. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything." Sammy said taking a step back from him knowing that he would be shocked at her saying that she liked him in more than a friendly way. But since she knew that he liked her in more than a friendly way and he now knew that she liked him in more than a friendly way. What would happen? Would they stop being friends? Would they become a couple? Would all her hard work at school and work end?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:06 am

James eyes widened as he heard say that she liked him every since she met him as well. "Well... I'm glad you told me the truth, I been hoping you felt the same way."said James softly. "Sammy we don't have to push our feeling aside for we can fight them together."said James softly. "I know I should be telling myself that as well, but I just realized that."said James. "I think tonight proved that we need each other more then ever now."said James softly. "Just let me be there for you Sammy like I promised I would be."said James as he walked closer towards her and cupped his hand around her cheeks and stroked them.

"I care about you more then ever I ever cared about anyone, and it scares me but it feels so right."said James softly. "I'm not going to push these feelings away anymore for when I'm with you I feel so alive and happy Sammy."said James. "You complete me Sammy and I'm pretty sure I complete you as well."said James softly as he looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "We can do this Sammy, just believe in me and we'll make it through the storm together."said James softly. "I'm here and I'm not letting you go I promised."said James softly as he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:33 am

Sammy listened in amazement as James poured his heart out to her. She didn't know what to say. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to say that she felt the same way. But she was to shocked to get any words out. Of course now that he knew that she liked him and she knew that he liked her, they where destined to be in a relationship. But how would it work out? Sammy couldn't make him promise that everything would be ok. He didn't know if them being together would make it harder for her to work on her school stuff and concentrate at work. She would just have to try her best, because not being in a relationship with him would be even harder to deal with.

"James..." Sammy started to say but couldn't finish. "I don't know...." Sammy said once again not finishing what she was saying. Then he put his hand on her face and she shivered. Not because she was cold, but because it felt like it was meant to be there. Sammy closed her eyes and listen to what he had to say. Then he kissed her. She kissed him back. She put all her emotions into it. It was like kissing someone for the first time. It felt better than all the other kisses that she had ever had. 'Is this really happening?' Sammy asked her self while she kissed him back. Finally their lips parted, she took a deep breath, then smiled and took his hand. "James. I'm glad that you feel this way about me. I really like you. So if we are going to be together than we are going to have to promise each other than we will help each other with school and what not. That way our relationship doesn't get in the way of school. For both our sakes, OK?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure that he wanted the same thing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:46 am

James looked at her and nodded. "Sammy like I said I'm going to help you in any way that I possibly can."said James softly. "I'm not going to let you fall, if you fall we go down together."said James softly as he pushed some hair out of her eyes. "We'll make this work Sammy I promise that we will."said James as he kissed her softly on the forehead. "Besides, we have two things that most people don't have and that's Andrew and Sophia to help us if we need it."said James winking at her. "Soph and Drew told me if I ever needed help with my homework or anything just let them know."said James softly giving her a soft warm smile.

"Come on, lets get out of here before anymore trouble comes towards us."said James softly as he held out his hand for her to take. "You want to head back towards Hogsmeade or back to the castle?"James asked her softly. "I honestly don't care what we do as long as I'm right there with you doing it."said James as he gave her a soft warm smile.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:55 am

Sammy smiled as she listened to what James had to say. "That's good James. Because school and work are very important to me." Sammy said to him, smiling up at him. "Having Sophia helping with homework is a good thing. Since she has already been through the seventh year before, she will know more about it than us." Sammy said to James wondering if Sophia would ever give her the answers or just help her. Most likely Sophia would just help her with it, that way she would learn it. Then James asked her where it was that she wanted to go.

"Well we where headed to the Haunted House in The Shrieking Shack. So how about we go there and then we can get something to eat and drink at The Three Broomsticks. Sound good?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure that he agreed with this idea before moving on with it. With all the stuff that had already happened that night, Sammy could only wonder if the Haunted House would scare her at all now. Sammy smiled at this idea. Then she grabbed James hand ready to leave with him when ever he was ready.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:58 pm

(SO sorry about the late reply I been a bit busy!)

James looked at her and nodded. "School is very important to me as well Sammy, that's why I was afraid to go further with my feelings."said James softly. "Yeah she been helping me with my homework some, but she always tells me she won't do it for me or tell me the answers for she wants me to learn."said James smiling. "It's the same way with my brother as well, but I'm glad that they don't tell me the answers but they do show me different ways to do things."said James softly. "Yeah Sophia knows ALOT of things and she went through ALOT as well and she's very strong for going through all that and staying sane!"said James honestly. "That's one of the reasons why I look up to her."said James shrugging.

James nodded and smiled. "Sure sounds good, there's not any reason for us not carry on with our plans."said James softly. "Just because we got in a major duel and I almost died doesn't mean we have to fear for the rest of the night!"said James. "I'm sure the haunted house won't be anything like we just seen and witness!"said James softly. "Come on lets go."said James softly as he locked hands with her and walked wit her towards the haunted house. As they approach the entrance to the shack James looked at her and and back at the shack and laughed. "You ready to go in?"James asked as he gave her a soft warm smile.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top