Cupid has a since of humor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cupid has a since of humor

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cupid has a since of humor - Page 2 Empty Re: Cupid has a since of humor

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:17 am

It felt nice that he wanted to help her. "James don't I can't just leave. I deserve to be hurt for what I did to her." Sammy said to him as he picked her up. Being in his arms was nice, she liked how it felt. Then she was flying forward after James was hit by a spell. "JAMES.....No!" Sammy yelled when she saw the blood coming from him. "I'm not leaving you here to die James." Sammy said standing up and facing the woman. "You leave him alone. It's me you want. I killed your husband. Punish me." Sammy said to her pointing her wand at the woman. When the woman crucioed James again, Sammy got really angry. Sammy's eyes turned charcoal black and her fangs came out. "Crucio!" Sammy yelled at the woman with real hatred in her voice. Sammy could only take so much and with James hurt, he would need to be healed soon. After the woman had been hit by the spell she stood back up and look at Sammy in anger. "I would love to kill you but that will never bring my husband back will it? So I'm going to take the one you love away from you instead. Then you will know how I feel. Avada...." The woman said pointing her wand at James. Sammy knew that if she didn't act fast James would die. Weather it be from the spell or the cuts. So Sammy ran in vampire speed at the woman before she could finish the spell. Sammy jumped on top of her knocking her down to the ground. Sammy then sunk in her fangs and ripped the woman's throat out. Sammy then ran back over to James. "I have to help you. Your hurt, so stay still." Sammy said pointing her wand at James and healing most of his cuts. Sammy was never good at healing people. That was always Sophia's job.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 am

"Sammy no!" James cried weakly before he winced in pain again as he gotten hit by crucio once again which felt like a thousand knives stabbing his body. As James watched the battle going on before him his vision was fading in out making it hard for him to see anything at all. James couldn't really see or hear anything that was going on for his strength was weaken and he was losing blood quickly due to the curse he gotten hit with. As Samantha ran back towards him his vision came back enough to where he could see Samantha. "Samantha I'll be fine, just go get Sophia or my brother Andrew they should be together in Hogsmeade."said James weakly as he was breathing hard.

"Don't worry I'll be fine, just go and get them there the only ones that could help us I'll be fine I promise."said James softly as he stroked her cheek with his bloodied hand. "Please Samantha, I don't know how long I can hang in there."said James softly. As his vision started fading in and out he looked at her one last time. "Get Soph or Drew quick!"said James weakly. "Send a spark in the sky or something but we need them!"said James softly as he coughed up some more blood. As his strength left him his eyes closed as he passed out in the ground in front of Samantha.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:47 am

Nothing Sammy was trying to do in order to help him was working. He was slipping faster and faster away. Sammy had started crying as she had waved her wand over him over and over again. It was still doing nothing. "James please don't die. Please." Sammy said watching him pass out. "NO! Please don't die." Sammy said standing up and looking down at him. "I'll go get help. Please just don't die." Sammy said quickly running in vampire speed back towards Hogsmeade. Sammy had no idea how she would find Sophia or Andrew but she need them, James didn't have much time. If James died Sammy would be so upset and depressed that she would never talk to anyone again. It would be her fault that he died and she would deserve to die. Maybe she still deserved to die. She did just kill that woman after all. What was Sammy going to do? Finally Sophia and Andrew came into view.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 am

Sophia was walking around Hogsmeade with her best friend Andrew and was about to head towards the three broomsticks to get some butterbeers. As she seen Samantha running towards her eyes turned from her normal chocolate brown to a gold color meaning she was worried. "Sammy I nevered seen you run that fast towards me what's wrong?"Sophia asked her softly as she seen she was all bloody. "Sammy are you ok?"Sophia asked her softly. She looked to be ok but Sophia wasn't sure for she didn't know if the blood was hers or someone elses.

As she smelled the blood on Samantha she realized it wasn't hers but someone elses blood who smelled very familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. Sophia looked at Samantha and seen she nevered looked this upset before. "Sammy just calm down and tell me what happened."said Sophia softly as she gotten out her wand and flicked it at Samantha hoping to clean her costume up. "Andrew I think this is something we need to do together it looks pretty serious by the look on Samantha's face."said Sophia softly. Sophia was sure with both of them being healers the would help Samantha as much as they could.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 am

Sammy finally stopped in front of Sophia and Andrew. "Sophia you have to come with me. You too Andrew. We can meet properly later. James is dieing. Someone attacked us in the woods while we where on our way to The Shrieking Shack. I'm not a healer like you Sophia. Please you have to come. HURRY!" Sammy said to Sophia and Andrew in a rushed tone. Sammy watched as Sophia got the blood off of her. Sammy knew that Sophia would be able to tell that the blood on her would not be hers so Sophia would believe her. Sammy couldn't help but start crying hysterically. "HURRY HURRY!" Sammy yelled knowing that Sophia wouldn't take the yelling personally.

((OOC: Sorry that it's short, I didn't know what else to say.))
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:36 am

As Andrew listened to Samantha's story his eyes widened as she told him that her and James were attacked in the woods by Hogsmeade. "Ok Sammy, just lead the way and we'll follow you!'said Andrew in a rushed tone for he didn't like his little brother dying. As they rushed through Hogsmeade Samantha leading the way they fianlly reached where James was at. "Oh my god James!"said Andrew as he rushed towards him and gotten out his wand. "Soph do you have the blood repelling potion on you?"Andrew asked her softly as he held his brother in his arms. "subsisto poena!'said Andrew softly as he pointed his wand at his brother as he stop his brother pain for he didn't see him wincing in his sleep.

As his blue eyes turned to Samantha he looked at her. "Are you ok, you don't need anything healed do you?"Andrew asked her softly. As Sophia handed him the blood repelling potion he made James drink it all the potion for he lost alot of blood. "Soph I think we have to take James and Sammy to St. Mungo's for James is quite bad."said Andrew looking at his brother.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 am

Sammy lead the way to James then let Sophia and Andrew do what they needed to do in order to help James. "Please just help him." Sammy said walking back and forth quickly while she watched them work on James. Then she was getting annoyed with how long it was taking. "He doesn't have time to go to St. Mungos. He'll be dead by then. Please just heal him." Sammy said in a rushed tone. The smell of the blood from the woman and worrying about James was driving her insain. Sammy's eyes turned a charcoal black again and her fangs came out. "He's going to die hurry up!" Sammy said knowing that Sophia would know that Sammy had never acted like this before so James meant a lot to her. Sammy then pulled a flask of blood out of her purse and drank most of it down. "I'm fine just heal James." Sammy said letting a few drops of blood run down her chin.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:19 am

Sophia looked at Samantha and knew she deeply cared about James so she was going to do everything in her power to help him. "Oh my god James."said Sophia as she gotten out her wand and pointed it at him. "Subsisto Crudus!"said Sophia as she made the bleeding stop and go away which made her sigh in relief. "Scourgify!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand at james as she cleaned the blood off of him and flicked her wand again and gave him another shirt that was the same color he had on. "Vulnera Sanentur!"said Sophia as she held the Sectumsempracurse and replaced his bloodloss. "Now for the final touch, Ferula!"said Sophia as a banage appear around James stomach where he was hit at the most. "Oh I almost forgot, we don't want him to have a scar so...Vix!"said Sophia softly. "Ok... he's all healed up and ready to go luckly we were able to save him in time!"said Sophia softly. "Rennervate!"said Sophia softly as she seen James open his eyes slowly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:32 am

As James slowly woke-up he coughed but he didn't cough up any blood and looked around confused. "What happend?"James asked not remembering a single thing that happened to him. "The last thing I remember is me and Samantha being attack and I gotten hit and lights out after that."said James softly. As he tried sat up he looked down at himself and realized he was healed by probably no other then Sophia but he was here his brother helped. James was glad to have his brother and sister around he would of probably died if it wasn't for them.

As he stood up he felt alittle dizzy but he knew his body was probably getting it strength back for he lost alot of blood. James was almost as pale as Samantha was but other then that he was perfectly ok other then he was alittle dizzy and out of it. "Thanks Soph and Drew I owe you to big time now!"said James softly as he hugged Sophia and then gave his brother a mainly hug.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:45 am

Sammy watched and waited until she couldn't take it anymore. When Sammy was just about to yell at Sophia and Andrew again she heard James was ok and talking. "Oh god James. Thank goodness your ok." Sammy said running over to him in normal speed and hugging him. Not just a normal hug but a long and loving one. A hug that she didn't want to let go and it made Sammy start crying again. After a few seconds she finally let go then took a few steps back. "Sorry about that James. I just got emotional is all." Sammy said to him running over to Sophia and hugging her before James could say anything. "Thanks Sophia. Your the best." Sammy said to her walking over to Andrew and extending her hand. "It's nice to meet you Andrew and thank you very much." Sammy said wondering if Andrew thought that she was a crazy girl. Once Sammy was done with all the Thank yous and hellos she stepped back from everyone and kneeled over the woman's body. "Who are you?" Sammy asked the woman knowing that now she would never get the answer to that question.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top