No sense of humor eh? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No sense of humor eh? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No sense of humor eh?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No sense of humor eh? - Page 2 Empty Re: No sense of humor eh?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Andrew pulled his arm that he had tried to punch with. Well, time to fight dirty. He used his left leg as a support and used his right leg to kick with all his might into the attackers stomach. He slid his right leg underneath the attacker and with the distraction from the kicked flipped him right over Andrew. Andrew then quickly recovered and made sure his hood was on before pointing his wand again. He wasn't going down without a fight, especially if this was one of Majere's little lackeys.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

((Dude- gripping your wand arm with a metal hand. You can't just pull it away.))

James knew that the hooded boy would attempt something. He steeled himself for the contact of the boot, and felt himself be carried over the boy. James had a feeling that he was getting desperate, but Wake had a few more tricks up his sleeve. He maintained his grip one the boy's wrists' as he was flipped over. He twisted his body as he landed on his feet, the boy's wrists still his grip. The boy's arms were now forced to contort into an awkward, painful angle, giving James Wake leverage over the boy. "Let's try this again. Come with me, and I won't break your wrists."

Last edited by James Wake on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

[Dude come on really?]

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

((Seriously. James been fighting since he was nine years old. It comes naturally to him. Don't believe me? Read his bio. He fought Ne'os in a similar manner, so far, not banned))
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

((Still man let me have at least one shot at something. Otherwise this will be a VERY short topic.))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:18 pm

((Not so- questioning, conversation, looking for opportunities to escape. I've been in this position multiple times. Here, this is how you can escape:
First- distract me with something. A story, or something. James was there when Danny received his weapon. He's definitely going to be interested in how you received that gun.
Second- while I'm distracted, squirm such that the gun in question slips out of your pocket, but not so that it can make any sound. Since I cannot see what you're doing in front, you should do just fine.
Third- after a moment or two, your gun will appear in your hand and you can fire freely to make me let go.

And there you go!))
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 pm

((Alright I'm just saying, usually for most duels, it doesn't work that way.))

Andrew tried to squirm his way out of the hold but couldn't mange to get out unless he wanted one less hand. Great. He shook his head slowly. Rookie mistake. He wasn't Bruce Lee and it showed. "Alright," he said trying to come up with a plan "you've got me. So let me guess, you want to bring me to Majere so you can kiss up right?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

"Well, that's just the start. First off, let's start with a name. My name is James Wake. And you?" James said, the feeling of victory pressing heavily against his sound judgment. He wasn't in the clear until he had successfully immobilized his prey, but they were truly in a stalemate. It was a painful omission, but James could live. He wanted answers regardless. He had seen those bullets before. He had had them fired at him, felt them scald his cheeks. He wanted to know what this boy was doing with Danny Thompson's weapon.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:38 pm

"The names Tony," he said hoping his bluff would work "Tony Smith. I'm sorry, but could we perhaps talk in a more comfrtable postion? My arm hurts." Hopefully this small bluff would work. He had never seen this man before and there were so many students at Hogwarts, that he could pass.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

"Sorry. Not buying it." James lifted the boy's arms a bit higher, adding to the pain the situation was already causing him. "I happen to be one of the less merciful of Majere's 'men'" he continued, nearly spitting out the word "men." He hated being considered just a drone. "Now, then Mr. Smith, I've got a couple of questions. I'd prefer honest answers, and I have a feeling that you would as well. First of all, why were you defacing school property?"
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top