No sense of humor eh? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No sense of humor eh? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No sense of humor eh?

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No sense of humor eh? - Page 3 Empty Re: No sense of humor eh?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Andrew's rage built a little built when Wake tightened his grip. He was getting sick of that. "Well I was proving a point at the fact the headmaster needed to be destroyed...or at least sacked." he said. He had no problem with telling that part of the story. He did truly believe that.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:53 pm

"Alright. Teacher hate. Usual Teenage angst. Naturally, destroying a painting brings your point across swimingly," James said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. In truth, that was exactly what he himself was working towards, but his methods were not constrained to blowing up paintings. "Next question. Why did you not simply surrender when chased?" James had an entire list of questions he had to run through, though only one really mattered.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

"I don't know I enjoy the chase," he said sarcastically "what do you think?" Andrew now tried swimming in his own thoughts trying to think of a plan. He then realized something. The Siren! If he could just manage to bump it out of his pocket, it could automatically appear in his hand. He put his wand hand out of sight of James's view and then began to act as if struggling to break free. In reality, he was trying to bump the pistol out of his pocket, as silently as possible. "What else do you want to know? Who killed Da Vinci? Whats the answer to 2+2?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 pm

What? Da Vinci died a natural death in arms of his best pal, Francis I!
Wait... Red? Since when were you such a romantic?
What the hell? Where'd that come from?
Da Vinci didn't die in Francis I's arms, genius. That was just embellishment.
Ooooooohhhhh

James smirked slightly at the young man's cheek. "Actually, I want to know about your gun. The Siren, if i remember correctly. How do you have Danny Thompson's gun?" James voice was now layered in steely tone that would chill any man to the bones had James had his old mask on. Now, he was not so certain. Indeed, he felt quite naked without his mask and shroud, but such was school life. He had come to accept it.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

"See I got it at an auction," he said calmly "I got it at a resonable price. Now if you want me to tell you of who framed Roger Rabbit, I'm afraid you'll have to watch the movie. Andrew once again struggled one more time and the gun silently slipped out of his jeans and onto the floor. Yes! He felt the gun appear in his hand that he had concealed from Wake. He would wait until Wake had begun to talk again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

"That's a lie." James raised the arms even higher, causing even more pain. If he continued, he would probably break the boy's arms. "Here's a little fact. I know that gun. It belonged to one Danny Thompson, a sixth year in this school. He received it from Death itself, and one of the first people it was aimed at was me. It was designed to return to the hands of its master should it be dropped, or left behind. It cannot be sold, nor can it simply be given. Tell me the TRUTH, whoever you are. Why do you have the Siren?" James was not truly angered by the boy's remarks. He did not truly mind seeing the gun again. It was the fact that the boy could use it just as Danny Thompson once did. Could it be that he... killed Danny? No, that would make no sense at all.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 pm

"By the way," he said then aimed his arm around so the gun was pointing towards Wake "you talk too much." He pulled the trigger twice- one aiming at the chest, then the head. He had no idea what it would do to Wake, but bullets were bullets. They had to do something.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm

James leaped to the side, letting go of Andrew's gun arm, but still gripping the other. He twisted the arm he still grasped, pressing the hand towards the hooded boy's body with his alchemic arm, while he pointed his wand at the boy's profile. The arm that he maintained control over was now twisted at such an angle that his entire body would have to bend over in order to accommodate the alteration. Andrew could still aim his gun. James was well aware of that. But he was willing to suffer the consequences in order to obtain answers. "I told you. I was one of that gun's first targets. I know the feel of its bullets well enough to know that they can't immediately kill me. Now tell me- how did you get that gun." It was no longer a question- it was command.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Andrew stay silent and slyly grinned. He then pointed the gun down and said "By the way, the bullets can curve." He then fired upwards wanting the bullets to turn around mid flight and do a 180 into Wake. He either had two choice. He could either let go of Andrew, or stand there and get hit.

(By the way, the gun can, it was accepted .)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm

OOC: Yeah, I know.

"Oh, I know." James rammed his free elbow into the boy's bent back. The bullets burned through his clothing, but left naught but first-degree burns on his skin. Nothing a little spell can't handle. "But like I said," grunted James as he used his leverage over the hooded boy to force him into a kneeling position, "I've dealt with it before." James did not have much more patience, nor did he want to deal with the gun once more. He pointed his wand at the boy's back and said, clearly, "Petrificus Totalus"

OOC: Don't worry- You'll only be petrified for one post
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top