Try to Relax - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Try to Relax - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Try to Relax

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Try to Relax - Page 3 Empty Re: Try to Relax

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 am

"Hey," he said to the girl who he had seen at the Graduation party. Horrible night it was. He looked around and then wondered if there was a place to rent a boat. Would be great if they all went water skiing or something like that. He then put his phone in his front pocket and then looked around.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Andrew said she was a show off but she knew he was just joking with. "Yeah, I get that alot I'm used to it by now."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Hello Nerissa, nice to meet you."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as he took a seat on a rock. Sophia smiled when she seen her sister. "Hey Nikki sis, I'm glad your here!"said Sophia hugging her. "You can set your tent by me Nikki, I'll even help you if you need it."said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 am

"Hey Sophi, sure, and no thanks, I'm sure I've got it," Nikki smiled at her sister. She quickly got out her tent from her really big and heavy carry bag and began to set up her tent. "So, are we going to go fishing, or maybe water skiing or boating, perhaps?" Nikki asked, to no one in particular curiously. Nikki continued setting up her tent.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:42 am

"I was thinking about it," he said calmly brushing off radom grass blades off his legs "but I don't know if we should wait for the others. They will have no idea where we will be once we're gone." He checked his watch once again. 1:45 PM. Plenty of time to relax.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 am

"Yes!" exclaimated Andrian, appearing out of the bushes, his face exhausted. "I'm glad i finally found you guys," he gulped the rest of his drink down his throat. He had to walk around the forest a few time to find where Andrew had pointed out on the map. He had went the wrong way twice in a row and had to return back and walk all the way in again. "I've been walking in a circle twice now, i thought i was gone for good," said Andrian grinning as he looked at each of them one by one. Everyone was here, Andrew, Sophia, Nick and Nikki they were all here and he couldn't be so happy to see them again. He walked up to them and placed his bags on the ground below him and stood waiting for their response.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Nikki had finished building her tent and smiled, proud of herself. "Ah, all done!" Nikki clapped her hands and brushed off any dirt that was on her. Nikki had heard a familiar voice, exhausted one at it too. It was only Andrian - Nikki had rolled her eyes before facing him, plastering on a fake smile because she didn't want to argue infront of Andrew, Sophia and Nick. "Oh hello Andrian, it's been a while," Nikki told him. "Yes, I try to avoid any forests at all costs - but this is for fun, perhaps you didn't read the map right?" Nikki said to him. Nikki wanted to be the opposite of what she was being right now, she wanted to hug him and cry and tell him to stop avoiding her but she didn't want to cause a scene.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

Andrian looked at Nikki and frowned after noticing that fake smile on her face. His face fell dead for the moment, his heart skipped a beat but he quickly smiled again trying to cover his feeling away from his face. "Hey, Nikki. Yeah, it has been a long time hasn't it," he smiled at her, not a fake one but a real one to show he really missed her and haven't forgotten about her. "Its so good to see you again," he told her. Andrian hated this, he hated that she was upset again because he hadn't talked to her in a while. He never mean't to hurt her, he was busy with work and everything, he had just now been able to get away from work and hang out with his friends and family again.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

"Okay!" Andrew said sensing that ovciously these two weren't the bestest of friends. He wasn't sure about friend at that point. He then walked over to Andrian and then said "Alright so basically we'll just go out into the forest. Although be careful, 'strange' stuff is said to happen."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 pm

"Oh hey Andrian, glad to see you can make it!"said Sophia hugging him and giving him a soft warm smile. As she seen Nikki gave him a fake smile which is what she used to do before they had a long talk and she forgave him. "Nikki my lovely sister, may I have a word with you in private?"Sophia asked as she looked at Andrian, Andrew, Nick and Nerissa. "We'll be right back, I just need to talk to my sister right quick."said Sophia softly. Sophia couldn't believe her sister was acting the way she used to act herself around Andrian which she didn't know why but she wanted to find out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Andrew nodded at Sophia and then went back to his backpack. He picked it up and then put his arms through the rungs of the bag and then shrugged his shoulders so he could get used to the weight of the bag. "So you guys ready to go?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top