A day to relax and get away from school!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A day to relax and get away from school! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A day to relax and get away from school!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! Empty A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:16 am

Sophia walked through the streets of Hogsmeade smiling happily to herself for she was glad to get away from the Castle even if it was for a couple of hours. Heading toward the Three Broomtick she chuckled at herself when she realized he hasn't been there in awhile. Waving to a couple of people when they said 'Hi Sophia' he kept walking making her way through the snow to the Thrre Broomsticks. As he finally reached it he open the door as the bell tinkled behind her. Looking around or a empty booth or table she found one by the window and rushed over towards it. "One butterbeer please."saidSophia softky as the waitress asked what she wanted before walking off. Looking out the window Sophia watched the snow fall and smiled for she loved the winter time it was her second favorite season.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:44 am

Nick was coverd in snow and he was worn out and cold so he walked into the 3 broomsticks and he seen his friend Sophia they havent talked in a while so he walked over to her "hey whats up soph" Nick said as he sat down
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

A day to relax and get away from school! Empty Re: A day to relax and get away from school!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 am

Sophia looked from the window to Nick and gave him a soft warm smile. "Hello Nick, and oh my gosh what happened to you?"Sophia asked as she got out her wand and pointed it at Nick hoping it would melt the snow and warm him off. "It looks like you were traveling by the looks of it."aidSophia softly as she put her wand back into her Gryffindor robe. As Sophia took a a drink of her warm butterbeer she swallowed and looked at Nick with her soft wamr honey eyes. "Want a butterbeer?"ophia asked him softly noticing he was cold by the looks of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:59 am

"yeah sure and i got lost in the forbidden forest and im kinda mad that they cut Potions it was the only class i was taking to pass my fourth year how have you been"Nick had asked her as the Bilzzard started to get worse outside
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

Sophia lookd at Nick with her eyebrows raised. "How did you get lost in the Forbidden Foreat?"Sophia asked softly as she motioned the waitress over again. "Another butterbeer please for him."said Sophia softly as the waitress nodded and walked off. "As for potiions, that sucks but I already took all I needed to become a healer I took six years of it before they cut it and I wonder why."said Sophia. "Probably have to do with the new Heamaster, god I hate him he's taking over the whole school!"saidophia angrily. As he asked how she was she shrugged. "Oh I been ok, just hanging in there I was dating Danny but he broke up with me and don't ask."saidSophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 am

Nick wanted to ask but he respected her so he didnt "Trust me it wasnt easy getting out of the forbiddent forest i walked and walked there is tons of vampires and were wolfs there Oh my god dont get me started with the headmaster I hear he is trying to pass a law to not let Vampires into hogwarts wich means were jacked out of school and I hear alot of talk that the world will end in 2012 do you belive that any way we need the order and the D.A. to come together and overthrow the headmaster" Nick said as the waiter brought the drinks Nick handed him the money and he walked off "And I thought Magic was a secret but now Muggles know about it Im done with this I really am and im the only one that i think is still alive in my family"
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh I believe you, I was never able to get out of the Forbidden Forest when I was younger but now I been in there so many times I know how to."said Sophia softly. "Yeah I hear about that, really makes me mad he's doing that were just like everyone else but were just alittle different."said Sophia angrily. "Ican't believe he replaced all the Prfects and Head Boy and Head Girl with that stupid retarted lame so called 'squad' of his."said Sophia more angrily. "We need to get Hogwarts back to normal, I can't take how it i now and can you believe he will expell you if you are weak and don't live up to his sanders."said Sophia rolling her eyes. "SoI'm doing everything that I can to live up to hi so called sanders for it' my last year here and I want to graduate even though I can't stand our new Headmaster!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 am

"hey can I live with you when you leave hogwarts im not staying another god knows how many years there and if this keeps up if I ever have kids im not sending them to hogwarts my daughters will go to beautnbaux and my sons will go to drumstrung or I will teach them"Nick said gulping down his butterbear
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah of course you can Nick, my home is always welcome to you!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded in agreement wen he said he wouldn't send hi kids to Hogwarts at the rate it was going. "Ugh... I know, I'm surprised I haven't dropped ut and believe me I thought of it a couple of times!"said Sophia softly. "I bet it won't be long intil the whole school has to do Dark Magic or somethinglike that!"said Sophia softly. "If it comes down to that, I will quit mark my words."said Sophia seriously as she took a drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 am

"thanks Soph"Nick said watching the Snow just rise up "If you decide to home school your kids ill help and i dont have kids let alone a girlfriend i havent had one since like 3 maybe 4 years and I promise that i will kill voldemort after what he did to my dad i was only young when that happend and since i came to hogwarts hes been killing everybody off muggles wizards and all and im not going to let my friends die because of him its bull crap so what do you plan to do when you graduate"Nick said think about what happend that night
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top