You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old or New school Disney?

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_left79%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_right 79% 
[ 49 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_left6%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_right 6% 
[ 4 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_left10%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_right 10% 
[ 6 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_left5%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Bar_right 5% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 62

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Empty You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 am

Which one do you preffer?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Empty Re: You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 am

Mulan=kind of the best animated movie of all time.

So yeah, old school. I kinda grew up on that stuff.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... Empty Re: You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:36 am

I'm still fond of the little mermaid...If I remember right it came out the year I was born...but I remember beauty and the beast, Aladdin, the Lion King and toy story all coming out in theaters...I even remember going to see a nightmare before Christmas...wow I feel old now....

*feels ashamed at all she remembers*
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 am

Definitely old! I hate new Disney.. they are ruining kids! I mean really, we all grew up on The Little Mermaid, and Lion King, Mulan, all of the good stuff! I mean SURE it had all of that.. corrupting material hidden in the corners, but hey, we turned out alright didn't we? I mean.. sure.. some of us didn't, but come on, I did! XD
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:39 am

I love looking at the hidden material in the Little Mermaid...it makes me giggle...and in Aladdin! Its hilarious...I've actually seen one of the original covers for the Little Mermaid...You should look it up cause yeah...I can't talk about it here XD
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:42 am

haha I've seen quite a few of them.. it's insane! Like the hidden words in the fireflys in Lion King!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:49 am

Oooh I don't remember that one...I'll have to go look now! Disney animators are a bunch of pervs really...its quite hilarious!
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:12 am

It reminds me of a group of facebook

Mulan was the best disney princess! She dressed as a man fooling everyone, joined the army, defeated the huns, and saved china....all Sleeping Beauty did was wake up!

xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 am

Matt...technically she wasn't a princess...she came from a regular family...Ariel..princess...Cinderella..princess by marriage, Belle...princess by marriage, Jasmine, princess am I forgetting any?
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 am

Everyone I know considers her a princess. But to each is own I suppose Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top