Time to relax
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time to relax Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time to relax

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to relax Empty Time to relax

Post by Lance Corner Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:28 am

Lance would walk into the Astronomy tower, as went to the top floor. It was dark outside as the moonlight would be shining brightly. It was a lovely view that brought him here, and a even better place to think about things. He was known for being one of the smartest, of course even the smartest people need to relax. To take a break from studying, and to have some fun out here, as long as he doesn't go over the edge.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Time to relax Empty Re: Time to relax

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Sapphire really needed to get up to her favorite place. The last time she was there was when Sabriel had found her their alone singing Paramore songs by herself. Boy was that an embarrassing time for her, it also seemed to be the only time where she had ever been calm and no one had insulted her in any way. She really liked Sabriel, he was a nice kid, though he was pretty quiet too. That was something she liked the most about him, maybe it was because of his quiet nature that she didn't feel so hyper and probably destructive. She liked feeling calm, but it really wasn't her.

The moment she had some free time, she raced up to the Astronomy Tower, hoping that it would be empty for her to sing freely. She was also hoping that maybe she would get to see Sabriel again while she was up there. It really seemed that he liked going up there too. But the moment she opened the door and peeked in she realized that it was very likely that neither of those things would occur. She walked into the tower and closed the door behind her, her bangs hiding her eyes as she kept her back up against the door. "Um... hello?!" she siad already pretty excitedly, as she would usually greet someone she didn't know.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Lance would be enjoying the peace, and quite of the tower. Until the sound of a door creaking open would be heard, as he turned around to see a girl. He would be amazed that someone would be up here, at around this time of the night. Of course he would just smile towards her, and waved lazily towards her. " Hello, I didn't think anyone would come up here " He said in a calm, and pleasant tone as he gave his full attention. As he run a hand through his hair, fixing it up because he didn't think anyone would be up here at all. He never since her before in school, or was it just that he never met people from different houses. Only friends he had were mostly ravenclaw, and his sister Mia.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Sapphire had a wide grin on her face as she looked at the boy when he spoke. She moved her bangs out of her face quickly with her hand, before speaking again. "Oh! This is my favorite place in the entire castle!" she exclaimed, extending her arms wide and taking a slight spin to make her point. When her spin finished she looked at him for a moment before she burst into giggles suddenly. "Hehe, I'm sorry." she smiled sheepishly, and she looked down slightly.

The Hufflepuff looked at the boy once more and she noticed that she hadn't really seen him around. He wasn't in Hufflepuff that was for sure, as she would have seen him in the common room if he was. But he seemed to give off that same atmosphere that Sabriel gave, so that meant he was a Ravenclaw. Of course he wasn't like Sabriel, especially since Sabriel is a Veela, and it seemed that this boy was human because she didn't seem him the same as she had seen Sabriel.

"Oh, my name is Sapphire. Sapphire Ivanova." she grinned at him, extending her hand to shake his. "What's your name?" she asked happily, her bangs falling into her olive colored eyes again. She let out a small giggle when she felt and saw her bangs in front of her eyes.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Lance would smile at her, as she spoke of her favorite place. She was quite the free spirit, and she seemed like the very cheery type of people. He didn't mind people like her as long as they didn't talk 24 hours of the day. " I like this place to, I get to take a nice nap once and a while " He said as he laughed about the time, he slept her instead of going to class.

So he would look at her, and smile at her kindly. He really did like her name, it somewhat matched her personality. " My name is Lance corner, it's good to meet you sapphire. I really do like your name, it's quite beautiful like yourself " He said as he just noticed the cheezy line, he just stated.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 am

The comment Lance made about taking a nap got a giddy giggle out of Sapphire. "You're funny, you know that?" she said, smiling happily at him. She looked him over once and a new question popped into her head suddenly. "You're a Ravenclaw, aren't you?" she pointed at him leaning in slightly, with one of her hands sitting on her hip. She gave him a playful, but stern look and leaned back. "I'm in Hufflepuff. Everyone says that there needs to be a new house made just for me because I'm apparently to hyper for even Hufflepuff. I'm like a mix of all the houses to an extreme, so none of them really fit me in anyway. But I guess I have more Hufflepuff in me than anything else." she laughed as she spoke.

She giggled when he said his name. "Lance. I like the name." she smiled at him. His next comment caught her by surprise and she felt herself blush even though she didn't want to. She blinked a couple of time before she just smiled at him. "Um... thank you!" she said, trying to cover up the fact that she had been caught by surprise. It really was quite rare for the girl to be caught by surprise with comments like that. She guessed that she had really mellowed a lot because of her encounter with Sabriel. He seemed like the kind of person to do that to others. Or maybe it was just to her because she had finally let her guard down.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 am

Sapphire would say that he was funny, and that was unexpected. He was telling the truth, if he was funny he guessed that was alright. So he would return her smile with his own, as he would stretch himself out. So she figured out he was ravenclaw, he didn't know how. Then she said she was part of Hufflepuff, and that was interesting because she seemed like she can fit in gryffindor better. " Yes I'm in Ravenclaw, it's a pleasure to meet you " She was really hyper but he didn't mind at all for now anyway. " Well that's a great thing I suppose, but I hope one day they would make a house; mixed with every house for once "

He really wanted there to be a house like that, he never liked the idea of house rivalry. So why not make a house for a select few of each house to live together, and see if they can fare without much trouble. He should talk to a teacher about this idea, and it was all thanks to her. He smiled up at her, as he noticed a slight blush from her. He didn't think that would get her to blush, so he decided to be smart like the ravenclaw he was. " Your welcome, and tell me....what were you going to do up here if I wasn't around.....if I can know "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 am

There were only few times where Sapphire would be able to tell what house someone was in. This had only been a guess but she was so happy when he said he was in Ravenclaw, and she smiled brightly at him. Sapphire looked around slightly and she noticed that the room was exactly like the the day she met Sabriel, the room was made to look like outer space today. She sighed happily and looked down at her feet after a moment. She felt somewhat awkward being in here with this boy, she looked up at him and scratched the back of her head casually. "Yeah, it's true. Most of us would be in that new house if they make it." she laughed somewhat softly, that wasn't like her and she grinned at him.

The Hufflepuff began to hum a song she liked as she nodded her head slightly. He asked her what she was going to do if he hadn't been up there and she smiled. "Oh nothing much." she waved her hand a little. "Probably just practice my singing and things like that." she said. Sapphire knew that she could have gone to the Music Classroom to practice but she really didn't like singing in a room that was so enclosed like that. She preferred to come up to the towers and just hang around, look out the arch that was supposed to be a window. She felt more free when she was in the towers, so they were just her favorite place of the school, particularly the Astronomy Tower.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Leading up to this moment, He really did like her smile. Even if she was abit hyper most of the time, it sort of gave him a calm feeling. He didn't have to be so forward because he was more a lay-back person. He was suppose to be a hard working ravenclaw, yet he likes to take naps, and get away from school at times. He would now walk to a wall, and slide down it slowly before he hit the ground. He was still looking at Sapphire from it, as he would understand her reason.

Then he heard the sound of her humming a song, it was a pleasant melody. He didn't hope because of him here, she wouldn't sing for herself. He wasn't going to stop her if she wanted to practice at all, he would rather listen to her. It was rather strange that he took interest in it at all, but he guessed he was being nice. " If you want to sing go ahead, I won't stop you....or are you shy when people are around " He said while smiling at her, as he would close his eyes something he usually did to think of things.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:10 am

Being a Hufflepuff, Sapphire assumed she was supposed to always be happy and loyal to others. That was kind of what she was though, happy and loyal, but unlike others she was mostly only loyal to her friends. Her family was her family of course, but most of her loyalty lies with her friends, the ones who always had her back through thick and thin. Unlike her family that if she made one mistake they would turn their backs on her. That gets worse because she was an only child and a lot of her family were depending on her and her marriage in the future for a lot of things that she still didn't understand.

As always the music that was always in her mind in the front, replaying all the time began to flow through her body at once, and even though he has still not said anything, she basically already began to sing. Her mind began to fill itself with lyrics and rythms, so much so that she didn't even hear what the boy said to her. Her humming grew louder and soon it began to turn into words that came softly out of her kouth at first, before they slowly grew louder.

You were my conscience
So solid now your like water
And we started drowning
Not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go
It's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one
And come back for the hope that you've stolen
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate