Try to Relax - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Try to Relax - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Try to Relax

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Try to Relax - Page 2 Empty Re: Try to Relax

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 am

Nerissa laughed and peeked out of the tent with a smile, “I think it is up n”- but she was cut off midsentence when the fabric collapsed on top of her. She sat there, her head the only thing visible underneath the tent, her mouth open in surprise. “Yep, its up alright,” she said suddenly, fallowed by a fit of laughter as she tried to worm her way out of the mess that had been made of the tent, grinning like a young child watching an amusing muggle television show.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 am

Andrew laughed and then pulled the tent up so Nerissa could get out. He then tried something. He pulled out his wand and then said "Reparo!. The tent suddenly fixated itself to an upright position and stayed that way. "What do you know," he said smling "magic DOES help." After a moment, the tent collapsed again. Raising an eyebrow he said "Your tent just does not like me at all."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:41 am

“You!? Your not the one it collapsed on!” Nerissa replied with a smirk, putting a hand on her hip as she examined the pitiful heap of not-a-tent. “Well, I’ve always enjoyed sleeping under the stars,” she said thoughtfully, figuring that it would be a hell of a lot easier to simply roll out a sleeping bag than mess with the irritating thing anyway.

She turned and dug through her bag again, only dropping it on the ground again when she found what she was looking for; a plain, navy-blue sleeping bag that was rolled up tightly. She tossed it in the air and caught it with a smile, “now this thing, on the other hand, wont give me any trouble at all- as long as I don’t lay it down on a rock or anything, that is,” Nerissa commented before untying the string that kept it rolled up and lying it out in the grass. She plopped down on top of it and grinned; it really was comfortable with all this grass around her as well, and she had to admit, she had never felt more ‘at home’ than at that moment.

Nerissa grinned up at Andrew before sitting up once more, “who else is coming?” she asked, wondering if she would see any of her other, few, friends during the camping trip.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:49 am

Andrew sat next to her and looked out at the lake. "I'm not sure," he grinned "but I think a lot of people will show up." He looked at her sleeping bag and then chuckled "well I think the mosquitoes will be enjoying a nice dinner tonight." he joked :if you need a bug repellant clip-on I can give you one if you want." He used accio on his bag and it immediatly flew towards him nearly spilling out all the contents of the bag. He searched through it and finally found his phone in one of the corners of the bag. He grabbed it then the other bug repellant. He then switched to the camera option of his phone and toke a picutre of Nerissa. "I was gonna use this as Caller ID if you had a phone" he explained
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Nick walked back to the camp site With a bag of metal strips and showed them o andrew " i couldent find anything so i figured thes could help or before we go to sleep we soften up the ground with water so it wont catch fire easily"Nick said handing the bag to him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Sophia walked along the path with a map in her hands until she reached the place where Andrew told her to meet him at. As she dropped her backpack she seen Andrew and a girl she didn't know struggle with a tent which made her laugh. "Do you guys need any help?"Sophia asked them softly laughing. As she unzipped her backpack she pulled out her tent and started setting it up until she reached the hard parts which made her groan as she couldn't do it the muggle way. "I used to be so good at this when I was little, but I haven''t been camping in agess so now I suck at it!"said Sophia sighing.

"Oh this is so silly."said Sophia pulling out her wand as she pointed it at her tent as it went the rest of the way up. "There, sometimes just alittle magic does the trick."said Sophia smiling. " Anyways, Hello Andrew and Nick how are you two?"Sophia asked them smiling as she turned to the girl she didn't know. "I'm Sophia Lestrange. pleasure to meet you."said Sophia sticking out her hand for her to shake. "Cave Inimicum."said Sophia softly as she wanted to protect the camp site from enemies. "Salvio Hexia." said Sophia once again as she turned to the others. "Sorry, I just wanted us to be safe here never know what can happen but better safe then sorry."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

It surprised her when the flash of the camera on Andrew’s phone went off, causing her to blink. She laughed and rubbed her eyes to rid her vision of the spots she was seeing when she looked about because of the sudden flash of light. “Yeah, I have a phone, but I hardly use it…” Nerissa replied; it was rare that she received any calls from anyone, but she always carried it around with her in her back pocket for some reason. She assumed she kept it with her because of the comfort she felt knowing she could call for help if she ever needed it.

Nerissa sat up and leaned on her knees so that she could dig her phone out of her pocket, and then sat back down. She flipped the ancient, blocky looking thing open and turned it on, “Merlin is this thing ugly or what…” she stated suddenly with a smirk.

It wasn’t long before another girl arrived at the camp. Nerissa turned to see who it was. She didn’t know Sophia Lestrange on a personal level, but Nerissa’s uncle, Calvin, had told her plenty good things about the girl’s father. Nerissa stood for a moment to shake Sophia’s hand and smiled in her direction; Nerissa wasn’t a shy girl, but she always was very cautious when meeting knew people- it was more of a… safety feature, which she had been installed with when she was born. The fact that the female set up safety spells around the campsite made her feel a bit more at-ease around her.

“Hello, Sophia. The name’s Nerissa Hatts,” she introduced herself, examining the girl for a moment before dropping back down on her sleeping bag lazily, running the grass through her fingers on the hand that wasn’t holding her cell phone, navigating to the ‘contacts’ section on the out-of-date device.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 pm

"hey soph see the tents up"Nick said taking another seat on the stump
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Andrew chuckled at her phone. It wasn't to make fun of it, but just wondered if that phone could hold Caller ID. "Well what's your number?" he asked getting his phone ready. He only had a few contacts on his phone as it was anyway. He turned his head after hearing Sophias voice to see she had already put the tents off. "Show off," he joked and grinned. He looked over at Nick and said "Good idea. I'm sure we can put a few more charms to keep the fire from spreading also." He then looked at how many had shown up. Only a few, but hey, the sun wasn't gonna wait for them. "You guys wanna go do something?" he asked and then reached into his bag. Where was it? He finally found the water bottle he was looking for and pulled it out.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:15 am

Nikki arrived at the place Sophia and some guy named Andrew to meet for a camp. She was carrying her bag full of all the thingfs she'll need. When she got there, she saw Sophia, Andrew and Nick as well as a girl she'd never met before.

Nikki was wearing short denim shorts with a pink singlet top and her hair was in a pony tail and she also wore black thongs. She wasn't cold..well she was always cold and guess she had gotten used to it being a vampire and all.

"Hey everyone," Nikki greeted loudly. Nikki walked near the tent and dropped her heavy carry bag on the ground and grunted. She then massaged her shoulder because it was so sore.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top