Rise up - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rise up - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rise up

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise up - Page 6 Empty Re: Rise up

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:21 am

Andrian walked outside it was dark now "This is where we start! This is where we fight and will stay here and die with honour" Andrian shouted pulling out a gun and a wand turning his hayabusa armor on "Let do this Adrenn" Andrian whispered to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 am

"Negative" he said throwing his helmet off. "We cant have civilions here to fight with us. We go to run"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:46 am

Andrian considered for a momment and heard a roar and heard growling and saw a figure move
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:50 am

"I need all the support I can get!" he whispered again. "This thing can only hear movement now. If it charges at you and it hits you, your KIA. Throw me something without to much noise and I can try to take it out..." (He started to back up slowly but snapped on a twig and the Beseker heard. "NOW!!" he yelled and there was a huge roar and charging footprints.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:40 am

Andrian threw him a sniper and walked outside and saw the infected zombies walking toward him and growling "Turn on the lights!" Andrian screamed shooting them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:48 am

"NOW!!" he yelled and noticed no one was there. (He quickly sprinted and tried to turn on the lights.) "It wont budge!" he screamed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:58 am

The zombies screamed in pain but they coutiue to walk toward the light and broke them down "Damn it!" Andrian swore under his breath and heard a huge explosion they were his trips mines 20 zombies dies "Woah forgot about those" Andrian muttered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:05 am

[theres no light Andrian. I just said its budged.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Andrian sighed and turn around with infect dog leaping onto him as his wolf jumped and pushed them off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top