Rise up - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rise up - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rise up

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise up - Page 5 Empty Re: Rise up

Post by Founder Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:54 am

[NO. I did not mean that ... but yesterday, I told you to make a HP RPG not an I Am Legend one ... Well, I am really sorry .. and I did not mean that, you could have a totally different section for Halo or I Am Legend.]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:16 pm

[Acutally Sue this was supposed t be our Halo Machinma. Except different people.]

(Spartan noticed Slash.) "What happened here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:56 am

Andrian looks at Adrenn and said "Erm zombies attacking" and punched the zombie in the stomach
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:59 am

Brianna was in human form, she was now carrying a battle rifle and her clothes were bloody, she saw two zombies and shot them up into a bloody pulp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Well my unit was bombed and I was the only one to survive. I saw you threw my scope and ran down here." He said explaining.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rise up - Page 5 Empty RE: Rise up

Post by Jess Potter Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:35 am

jess just sat there waiting for everyone to aknowledge him when a zombie attacked him from behind and bit him. "aaarrrggghhh. Get it off get it off of meee..." Jess collapses and starts losing his hair and panting heavily.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:42 am

Brianna snuck up and killed the zombie attacking Jess, "take THAT zombie! Are you alright Jess?" she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:44 am

Andrian kick the zombie out of his way and ran toward Jess "No No Jess don't get infected" Andrian said scarely and pointed his rifle at him slowly getting his needle and put it in Jess neck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:12 am

As a soild white wolf with brown eyes appeared through the darkness with a back pack around her back with a gun and needles in it. " I'm here Andrain love, I could feel that you needed help so I stop by your house and got some stuff."said Sophia as Maya her wolf walked beside her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:16 pm

(There was a huge green ping of light as Andrian looked at his watch which was a RADAR at the moment. Then the sound of a huge missle bombing landed at the zombie army that was heading towards them. Then a huge machine gun sound and zombie screams followed. Then a huge explosion and Zion tumbling down towards the group. "Sup?" he asked curousily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top