Rise up - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Rise up - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Rise up

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise up - Page 4 Empty Re: Rise up

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:17 pm

[OI! You can't cheat like this, you got two of yours, so I also have a cat then, big and cute one, agreed?]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:19 am

[Spartan was flying in a Pelican in the cargo hold with a Helljumper next to him and a SPARTAN-I. The SPARTAN-I was trying to recreate the SPARTAN-II project but they still look like a Helljumper though. He looked over the edge and saw the desert are where ruinbs were. He had detected some survivors down there.] "Hey! Land us down there!" he said into his helmet back something was wrong.. (He ran up towards te pilot and jumped back as the pilot had his eyes bleeding from the infection. The pelican start spiralaing and the pelican crashed. He awoke sevral minutes laer his helmet off and his armor still on.) "damn!" he swore as he started to crawl towards the SPARTAN. He looked at the SPARTAN-I and he was still alive but barely. (He got up and grabbed the SPARTAN and put him over his shoulders.) "Heeellllooo?!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:36 am

Brianna was in fox form, she seen a zombie and mauled it, but then a shot came from behind and hit her tail, a fox hunter was behind her. She turned around and mauled the fox hunter to death
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:53 am

Slash ran up wearing his armor with a sniper on his back and his Desert Storm handgun in his right hand running up to Spartan. "Yes?" He asked curiously as he rested his hand next to his right hip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rise up - Page 4 Empty RE: Rise up

Post by Jess Potter Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:14 am

Jess just screamed "Stop fighting!!!" and shot spells at everyone. Crossing his fingers that they hit.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:27 am

"She a Death Eater you fool!" Andrian shouted back and shot a spell at Sue and casted a spell casuing him to not be able to go past the barricade
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:28 am

[HELLO? I thought we are roleplaying magical? And we don't need Spartans and all Crying or Very sad Please a harry potter forum, not a spartan one, create an another section for Spartan then but please no Haloing here. See why I get angry? scratch ]

"HAH! Your friend doesn't know that also guess Potter?" she said and docked the spells, "Still I never mind 5 against one, cuz you know even if you have thousands you're gonna lose." she said teasing, and then shot three killing spells to Slash, AJ, and Brianna.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:27 am

[ omfg we are not doing spartan stuff]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:31 am

SpartanWizard wrote:[Spartan was flying in a Pelican in the cargo hold with a Helljumper next to him and a SPARTAN-I. The SPARTAN-I was trying to recreate the SPARTAN-II project but they still look like a Helljumper though. He looked over the edge and saw the desert are where ruinbs were. He had detected some survivors down there.] "Hey! Land us down there!" he said into his helmet back something was wrong.. (He ran up towards te pilot and jumped back as the pilot had his eyes bleeding from the infection. The pelican start spiralaing and the pelican crashed. He awoke sevral minutes laer his helmet off and his armor still on.) "damn!" he swore as he started to crawl towards the SPARTAN. He looked at the SPARTAN-I and he was still alive but barely. (He got up and grabbed the SPARTAN and put him over his shoulders.) "Heeellllooo?!"

What the hell is this then? I didn't understand a WORD of it!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:43 am

[ it was suppose to eb i am legend stuff and fine we stop doign our spartan stuff itf it make ou happy!]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top