"It is Finished!"` - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"It is Finished!"` - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"It is Finished!"`

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"It is Finished!"` - Page 4 Empty Re: "It is Finished!"`

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"Can you behave for two minutes while I go get a plate?" Brian asked Khaat.

"Yeah. I can. I'll be fine," she said. She watched Brian leave, and she sipped onher coffee, until she saw a plate floating in to her. She caught it and, as she ate, she decided breakfast burritos were a good thing. She pulled out little bits of ham and sausage to feed Archangel from her burrito. When she finished breakfast, she had Emmy help her wash up and change into a fresh gown. She reallly wanted to be able to start dressing, but the new cast on her hand and arm kept her from doing a lot for herself.

Emmy had apparently gotten her father's permission for her to be up and out of bed. She decided to go spend some time in Abbey's room with her. She went across the hall and found she could not even pick up Abbey with one hand. Abbey was just too small and fragile.

"Where are your thoughts, Khaat?" she heard her father's voice behind her. It was quiet and gentle.

"I can't pick up my own daughter," she replied very softly, not wanting to cry. She was thinking of the 6 week figure the muggles had said she was stuck with the bloody cast now.

"You didn't honestly think I would let you go see a muggle doctor and not double check the work and then improve on it, did you?" he asked, picking up Abbey as she giggled and cooed at him. "There's my big girl. Abbey, your mama needs some cheering up this morning. She needs you." He tickled her, and she laughed. "Abbey Lupin," he said, "you're too little to laugh. but that sure sounded like one to me. Here, Khaat, bend your arm." He placed Abbey in her remaining good arm and led her to the rocking chair. "Sit. Relax. Enjoy her."

"So, you checked it then?
"Of course I did. They almost had it in perfect alignment. Not quite, but rather good for a muggle. I finished setting it. It's going to take a couple of days to repair, but no, I wouldn't make you wear that awful cast for 6 weeks. That would be cruel and unusual punishment. But I did leave it on so all the little bone fragments wouldn't shift. I'd have had to immobilize it anyway. You know that, but in this case, an old fashioned cast will work better than a splint. I'm going to go back to my lab this morning and brew up your potion. That may help turn some of this around in a few days. I'm thinking I might be able to use a portion of it for Sophia. She's really having a hard time being without her magic. "

"Well, its a lot for a student to cope with."

"She's got Matt's inner strength. She'll do fine. Khaat, I really am sorry."

"It's okay. Next time, just talk to me. I might actually surpise you and give in once in awhile."

"Well said, my dear," he kissed her forehead. "I'll remember." His nose twitched. "Your daughter needs a diaper change. Now that, as much as you might want to do it yourself, I think I shall have to manage for you for a couple of days. Why didn't you do that before I gave you to your mother, Abbey?" He picked her back up again, and made quick smooth work out of changing her diaper.

"That's not something I've ever seen you do," she said.

"Change a diaper?" he looked at Khaat briefly with a deep frown. "Do you think your mother changed every one of your diapers?"

"I never thought about it." He scowled at her and finished changing Abbey and handed her back to Khaat.

"You'll be okay if I leave for a couple hours?"

"Of course, Daddy."

"I'll be back then."

"Dont make it too disgusting," she glared at him. He laughed as he apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top