"It is Finished!"` - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"It is Finished!"` - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"It is Finished!"`

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"It is Finished!"` - Page 2 Empty Re: "It is Finished!"`

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Steven nodded "the is its called a taxi " he said "I saw some down at the entrance if we can get there " he said moveing the curtain to one side "nobody should bother us while we're in here " he moved to teh lift and prsst the button it opened quirtly nd he stuck his foot in holding it though he couldsee the size of teh lift might makke it possible to aperate out he thought again as he saw a litle old woman standing in a corner , he nodded and smiled to ehr , he just rolled her eyes at him. A young red haired nures looked at him and smiled and walked over " trouble ?" she asked looking at his badge "humm ranger , don't get those " she leaned in closer to him "now Aurors we do" stevens eyes went wide and looked at her " we need your help shes a wizard and we need to get her out of here and home" she smiled and looked at the other two, mocing across the floor she came back with a whelk chair and sat KHAAT DOWN IN IT " THIS IS EASIER THAN WALKING JUST LEAVE IT AT TEH DOOIR." SHE SADI
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Brian was grateful to find a wizard living hidden in the muggle world. The nurse said softly to Brian, "Tell Mrs. Dent that going to her own hospital is far easier than coming here."

"She knows," Brian smiled, trying not to laugh, "I doubt she'll make this mistake again. Thank you for your help."

"Always glad to help," she smiled back, turning and walking away.

Khaat felt Brian push the chair to the door of the hospital. She saw taxi cabs lining the curved drive at the entrance. She saw an odd red car and a driver that was exceptionally well dressed. She looked and saw an ensignia on his jacket pocket. It was a simple gold embroidered outline of the coat of arms for Hogwarts. Another hidden wizard. "I believe I would prefer the red car," she said to Steven quietly, unsure if he would see what she had or not.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 31, 2010 8:29 pm

steven smiled as the nurse passed by him , as she did she smiled and winked , he chuckled " I think she fancys me" he said grinning as they waked out side, he spoted the red car and the badge on his pocket " sure looks a good choice " walking over he lent in the window and sure enouph there on his pokcet sat the hogwatrs badge " so what house were you in, girff?" he siad and the man smiled " get in " he said poping open his passager door for them steven choose to sit up front.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Khaat knew Brian was almost carrying her. She could feel there was just no strength of her own in her body. She was on her feet by sheer willpower now. She hadn't been that strong when this day began, and now she'd just done way too much and used all her fragile energies. She felt him lift her from the wheelchair and put her in the cab. He got in beside her.

"Good afternoon, Chief Warlock Dent," the cabbie smiled at her in his visor mirror. "Someplace special on Diagon Alley, my lady?"

"No. Just someplace we can apparate home, please, " Khaat said tiredly.

"My pleasure," he replied, putting the car in motion. He looked back at Steven and said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I was. And you?"

Khaat laid her head on Brian's shoulder, and Brian put his arm around her. She slipped almost instantly into an exhausted doze.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 31, 2010 9:08 pm

steven looked at him " same, ex griff " he said grinning then with a glance back he nodded to Brian " she is exausted , keep her warm" he said nd as they went over a bump he hit his head on the window " ouch, hey watch the bumps" he said rubbing his head as he faced the frount again. thinking he would ned a long soak in a hot tub when her got home and then wondered if Brians place even had one . he thought about her hand and why would Robert do such a thing, he must have a reason , maybe it was so she would find out just how bad muggles had it and how well off she actually was with her powers, he didn't know but soon teh taxi stoped beside a quite alley "ok this will do " steve said then turned to teh driver and placing a gold coin in his hand " hey thanks" he said and smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 9:17 pm

"Any time," the cabbie grinned. "Always glad to lend a hand." He looked back. "You going to be able to get her awake? She looks all done in."

"She is," Brian replied. He found it harder to wake her than usual. She didn't have many energies left now. He had to do almost all the work getting her out of the cab. She just didn't have anymore to give. Brian led her into the alley and saw they were totally alone. He simply picked her up now, and she cried out in pain as he accidently jostled her hand. "Sorry, Babe," he said softly, "I'll have you home in a moment."

He saw Steven following him into the alley and said, "Ill meet you back at the house." He apparated back straight to Khaat's room. He laid her on the bed and waved her door shut. He transfigured her clothes into coral colored silk nightgown and tucked her into bed. She barely woke through the whole thing. The moment he pulled up the bedcovers, she slipped into a deep sleep. He laid his hand on her forehead. She was as well as could be expected, given the circumstances. Now she just needed sleep.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 31, 2010 9:30 pm

steven aperated back to the house and watched from the bedroom door "gonna be fun when robert gets here " he said his arms folded across his chest " I know your angry with him right now don't kneed no powers to see that , but just hear him out surly he has a reason for what he did , maybe he wanted her to do exacly this so she would know what uggle life was realy like , its not good I know , yes he could have gone about it another way byt this is Khaat she wouldn't know unless she found out for her self and you know it" he faced Brain saying no more he had said his bit and now waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm

"Well, believe me, we will discuss it," Brian said quietly. "It doesn't make any sense to me at all. None of it. He drugged her this morning in her first cup of coffee so that she couldn't recognze Rob at all. He took the antidote with her and refused to give it to her. She got angry and grabbed him by the collar and that was when he grabbed her hand and just crushed it. Not like him to do that. He wouldn't even give the antidote to me for her. I have no idea what he intended. It just doesn't make sense."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:29 am

Robert immediately felt his daughter's energies in the house, along with Brian's and another's--felt like Steven's. He rose and went upstairs to her room. It had been hours and he had been worried she'd fallen into ill hands or something worse. He entered the bedroom without invitation and saw her safely back and in bed, in a deeply exhausted state and in a sound sleep, with Brian and Steven there.

"Thank you," he said, "Thank you for finding her." He went over to her and felt her forehead. She was still suffering traumatic shock from the multiple fractures in her hand. She would sleep off the potion he gave her earlier in the day. He moved the shoulder sling slightly and saw the muggle cast on her wrist. He frowned deeply, surprised to see something like that on her wrist. On her other wrist was a plastic emergency room identification band from St. George's. She'd actually gone through with seeking out muggle style treatment rather than coming home to him. That told him how furious she actually had been, and why she left and why she had been gone so long. Something he could have healed in a mere instant, and it had taken them hours to merely get the bones set and no more. He sighed heavily. He laid his hand on the cast and felt that the bones were not quite in perfect alighment, but not quite. He set alignment spells in place and sensed the bones shift slightly to his touch back into perfect alignment. He set healing spells in place to start the bones mending but decided to leave the cast alone. He'd actually broken a lot more bones than he thought he had. That concerned him.

He laid his hand back on her forehead, checking her bone structure now. He found something he hadn't found before. Her prolonged malnutrition and subsequent pregnancy had taken a toll on the strength of her bones. He had meant to perhaps bruise her, send a strong message, but he truly had not meant to hurt her. This was not what he had wanted to diagnose in his own child. He blamed Rob Dent for this. His maltreatment and neglect of Khaat had caused her such grief, that it had damaged far more than he had first seen.

"You truly didn't think she'd come to you, did you?" Brian asked, angry with him.

"I know you don't understand this..." Robert began.

"No! I don't! Neither does anyone else! Explain it so it makes some sense. This isn't you. What the hell were you thinking? Why did you give her that asinine potion in the first place?"

"She has hurt so much already. Every time she sees that face, her heart melts and breaks all over again. Do you honestly think its easy to watch her deteriorate every time he walks back into her life long enough to hook her heart again only to break it again? Do you think I like seeing her barely alive because of her own grief? She just is not strong enough to withstand him doing that again to her. I didn't believe I had any choice at all. She'd have believed she was ready for anything he had to throw at her. She's bonded to him. She'll never, ever be that ready that he can't ever hurt her again. Not ever. And I'm not going to let him kill her. I refuse."

"Why'd you break her hand?"

"I wasn't trying to. I wanted her to let go. I grasped her hand firmly and it just deteriorated. I missed a serious weakness in her bones. And that, of course,..."

"Would show up in the tiny bones of her hands and her feet first," Brian finished.

"Exactly. I didn't know until it happened that I'd even hurt her. And I didn't know about the bone weakness until just now. This changes everything I do to get her well. Everything. I don't need her havingn permanent damage from her own self destruction, unintentional as it was. And timing it while she was pregnant with Abbey sealed it for her. I do need to spend some extensive time tonight while she sleeps going over her from head to toe. That might change everything we do with her. "

"You know you'll have to really work to get her to stop being so angry with you and to let her even touch her when she's awake. She forbid us from letting you touch her."

"If I don't, she still could well die. I'm seeing more damage than I first thought. We're not out of the woods yet, Gentlemen. This could well be months before she is 100% again. Even with my skills. If she were muggle it might be years. You're both welcome to stay, but this is going to take hours. Brian, my bag, please."

Brian got up and left, and returned a moment later with his leather shoulder bag. "I'm staying," Brian said, "If she wakes up and sees you here, she'll come unglued. You do what you need to do, but I'm staying--for her sake."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Steven stood listening to Robert and Brian as Robert explained how Khaat’s hand became damaged. His arms folded across his chest as at one point he thought he would have to move in-between Robert and Brian to separate them, but it was nothing but words as he glance from one to the other. He had known Robert would not do something that bad intentional.

Steven sighed as Brian said he would stay. “Then I stay to separate you two should you come to blows again.” He said “Its ether that or Brian you go and I stay as mediator. “He said glancing from one to the other. “She doesn’t want you near her that’s true.” He said to Robert then turned to Brian “But at the same time she needs healing and he is her only hope. “He said moving to stand between them. “She has to understand it was not Robert doing he missed something and with that came the injury but as for the potion she’s old enough to know her own mind, she is a strong willed woman and if she’s as strong as I suspected she would have realized her own mistake at marrying that man, your acting like she’s a five year old that need protecting, she is not.” He paused to take a breath rubbing the bridge of his nose to cal down. “I am hoping her trip to the muggle world will give her a wake up call , its not all like it is here “ he moved to a chair and sat down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top