Nice Day For A Walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nice Day For A Walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nice Day For A Walk

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice Day For A Walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice Day For A Walk

Post by Alana York Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:17 am

"Any time" Julia replied, adding another smile. "Oh, I would most definitely appreciate that, Arthur. It isn't so much as tutoring that I need, just help to catch up on things that I've missed." She nodded. She didn't really need his help, or anyone's help for that matter, but he was seemingly nice and she was very tempted to know him better. Julia turned her attention back over to the lake where she heard obnoxious laughter as a student fell into the water and trudged out of the lake, covered in mud and dripping wet. She chuckled a little to herself, but looked back to her left, alert, when she felt something touch her hand. She grinned to herself and turned away for a moment, feeling the warmth on her cheeks. "Um, it's okay" She turned back, smiling at him, hoping her blush wasn't visible anymore.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:37 pm

''Um... well, I guess we should organize a meeting... of some sorts in the library, don't you think?'', he said, insecurely. That was an awkward situation he had caused by his recklessness, but still, it felt nice. Her hand, soft and gentle, like cotton, felt wonderfully under his. He smiled with himself and then turned to her. She was blushing. He smiled and raised his hand, softly touching he cheek with his fingers. ''No need to blush, Julia, although, it suits you perfectly. You look lovely.'', he said, softly.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:26 am

Julia nodded, thinking of the library, which brought up faint memories of Frank. She shook her head quickly, banishing him from her thoughts so she would break down in front of Arthur. The situation was already awkward enough, and it was unnecessary to bring up another complication. "Yes, definitely that would be great" She nodded again with a faint smile. Julia looked up at Arthur's face as she felt his fingers run along her cheek. His fingers were like velvet and were so soft as they ran across her warm cheek, and his words only made her face hotter. "Well, thank you" She said, feeling a bit dizzy, but still had a smile spread across her face. Julia placed her hand on top of Arthur's and watched him, some of the blush fading away.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Arthur took a deep breath. This was an awkward situation, something he was not used to. It reminded him of Amelia, the one that got away. He closed his eyes for a moment and then turned to Julia. Yes, he was happy and smiling, and also a little blushing, but it was extremely pale. He put his other hand on her. ''It is true. You do look lovely, no need to thank me.'', he said, softly, smiling at her. He began to stroke her hand, gently. ''You need all of the subjects or just some?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am

Julia hoped that she wasn't making Arthur feel uncomfortable, she knew the situation was awkward, and she didn't want to add to it. She looked down for a moment to compose her features and lifted her head again to look at him. He was blushing as well, and she smiled at the thought. Just as her blush was fading away, she felt more warmth on her cheeks- she was beginning to get aggravated at herself. "Well, it isn't often that I'm told that I look 'lovely'," She giggled, "and I still thank you" She grinned. Julia slowly removed her hand from Arthur's that was still set to her cheek, and lowered it to set it on his knee. "Only some, my class schedule is very limited this year," She explained, "I only take DADA and Charms" She chuckled at her small class list.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm

''Yes, they have a done a lot of changes with the subjects.They even canceled Potions, which is sad'', he said, smiling. She put her hand in his knee. He did not pull it back, although he was thinking whether to do it. He liked it and smile, more at himself, but it was visible for Julia too, although he did not know if she saw it or not. He put his other hand on her, stroking it gently and pulled his other hand. He embraced her around her waist, hoping she would not mind. ''Well, they do say people can be blind with healthy eyes. You are not just lovely, Julia, you are wonderful'', he said, softly, once again.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 pm

Julia nodded quickly, agreeing with him. "Oh, I know! All of the good subjects! Potions, Divination, Astronomy..." She cut off. "Those classes were mainly the reason I went to classes." She giggled. She could feel the tension in his knee, and wondered if she should pull back. While she was debating with herself, Julia noticed Arthur smiling; it was a rather small smile, but a happy smile, nonetheless. She was caught off-guard when she felt Arthur's arm embrace her waist. Looking down at his arm, she smiled wider and leaned into him. "Well that makes two of us, then" She looked up at Arthur and winked at him. It wasn't much of a flirtatious wink but- well, yes it was entirely a flirtatious wink. Arthur was just too sweet to pass down, so she took advantage of the situation. "You are incredibly sweet, Mr. Poe, and I find you quite awesome." She added with a largehearted laugh.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

She leaned into him? That was nice, he felt brilliantly. He pulled her closer to him, holding her firmly, but gently. And then, she winked at him. That was... unexpected. He was a brilliant psychologist, that much was obvious, but still, he was unable to analyze the female psychology. Why? How? What for? That was still a puzzle. But, he liked it, he liked her and this whole situation, it was just amazing. And then, the compliments. He smiled. He raised his other hand and embraced her with hit, pressing her against him, strongly. ''Thank you, Julia, thank you.'', he said, kissing her gently on the cheek.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Julia lifted her head as Arthur kissed her cheek, smiling widely. She now felt like she was making it obvious of her feelings for him, now that they had drastically changed in the past hour and a half. At first, she thought of him as a distant friend; but now, she wished she could think of them as more. Julia shook her head to herself. No, she can't think like that, she hardly knew him- but she couldn't help it, he was just too sweet. She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair, then lay back down on the ground, bathing in the sun. She watched Arthur and put her hand on his arm, lightly pulling him to lay down next to her. She giggled at him and looked up at the clouds, some clouds were darkening, looking like a storm was approaching, but she didn't want to even point them out.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Arthur leaned back to the ground, looking at the "moody" sky. Although a smile could be seen on his face, he felt strange. The reminiscence of Amelia, a girl he cherished, hit his mind. But, she was gone now, absent, maybe even forever. He turned to Julia and smiled, stroking her gentle cheeks with his fingers. He kissed her in the cheek, once again, hoping she would not mind. He put his palm over her eyes, blocking the sight. ''Would you entrust me with guiding you blindfolded?'', he asked. Although this question was not connected to anything, he wanted to test it, to see how much she trusted him.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top