A nice night for a walk
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A nice night for a walk Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A nice night for a walk

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A nice night for a walk Empty A nice night for a walk

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm

A nice night for a walk Forest11
Giggling the sixteen year old Hufflepuff Kayla Brians ran through the woods. It was a warm clear spring night, or as clear as I could be in Europe. The moon was full and the perfect night to a moon lit walk in the woods. Throwing her hands up in the air she spun around under the trees. “Such a beautiful night,” she said with a big smile on her face. Tripping over a fallen branch Kayla stumbled into a clearing. Taking a deep breath she sighed breathing in the sweet smell of the outdoors.
Tonight she wore tattered jeans, because everyone knew you didn’t go into the wood in shorts, you could come in contact with poison ivy or something, and no one wanted that. She also wore a purple graphic T-shirt with a picture of a zombie panda that read ‘zombies give the best hugs’. Her shoes were purple converse, because you just do not wear flip flops or heels into the woods no matter what you’re doing. She had tied her long blonde hair up into a pony tail to keep it off of her shoulders and neck, to keep her from sweating too much.

her outfit
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

A nice night for a walk Empty Re: A nice night for a walk

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Tonight was the full moon and an already transformed Alexis D'Eath walked around in the forest that would be her shelter for the time she was transformed. Damn how she hated these nights, she was used to the pain of transforming now, but she still didn't like it. It was always so uncomfortable for her, and then she had to go through the same thing when she transformed back. She sighed softly as she heard the snapping of branches under her feet as she took steps forward.

Suddenly she smelled something different from the scent the forest gave off. She lifted her head to sniff the air. It was a human scent ... was someone really stupid enough to come into the forest on the night of a full moon? Or on any night really? There were many dangers of coming to a forest at night, but it was especially dangerous when you came on a full moon, there might be werewolves there that could attack you without mercy. Alexis lowered her head again and turned in the direction of the scent and began walking toward it slowly.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:22 am

Naomi was following Alexis for the first part of the night. She had asked some of her pack to watch the newer additions, but Naomi had a feeling Alexis would get right down to the business of getting a victim. She would get her approval of Alexis, and move on. Victoria and Rise especially needed her evaluation. She wasn't too worried about Victoria- good blood after all- but Naomi had almost no faith in Rise. The perky little girl needed a push. Or maybe a shove.

Off a cliff.

She had told Alexis to pretend like she wasn't there. The white hulking wolf had rolled in some mud to help camouflage her shining coat and she walked at a gentle pace, a good twenty feet behind Alexis. The wolf ahead of her stopped, catching a scent. Naomi stretched her neck upwards and smelled the air. Ahhh. Fun. Naomi hulked low to the ground and followed with interest.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Kayla sat down at the base of a tree and dug her poetry journal out of her bag, strangely this sixteen year old girl didn’t really carry a purse. With a slight smile she dug out a muggle pen and began to write.
you make me want to laugh
When you call me while I’m in the bath
You make me smile
Everyone once in a while
You make me want to dance
Let’s take a chance
I wish to kiss you in the rain
You the only thing on my brain

You tell me that I’m pretty
Just like the lights in a big city
You laugh at me
And I can see
Love is strong
Forever and long

The strongest bond
Of you I am very found
Without you I can’t survive
Your love is what keeps me alive
Together forever we will be
Please never leave
She pushed her bang out of her face and behind her ear as she smiled down at the page in the moon light.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:13 pm

As Alexis came to a clearing, she was able to see a girl from behind a bush where she was hidden, and she tilted her head to the side as she observed the girl. She had to still be a Hogwarts students, she didn't seem like she had graduated yet. Alexis felt a smirk creep onto her face as she stared at the girl. Whatever her reason for being dumb enough to come here tonight, it was a good thing for her that this girl had.

The brown wolf took a step forward as she began to approach the girl. She stopped for a moment when her foot came down on a small twig and she heard it crack under the pressure from her foot. The crack echoed a bit in the quiet forest, and she soon took a few more steps forward. She wondered if she should just come out or if she should have a little fun before she showed herself to the girl.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 am

Now THIS was why Naomi and her pack did what they did. This girl was out for a midnight stroll during a full moon in the isolated woods all by herself... writing poetry. Naomi could have howled (yes literally howl) with laughter at the idea of that. Naomi rested stopped and pushed her forehead against a nearby tree trunk, a wolfish grin coming out as a please pant. She beat her tail with amusement and licked her lips. She could not wait for the fun. There was a crack and Naomi turned, her ears perking. Alexis had blundered. She was curious to see the wolf's response.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Upon hearing a twig snap Kayla looked up then shook her head. She was being paranoid that was just like a dear or a squirrel or something. There was nothing that was going to hurt her. Looking back down at the notebook in the dim light Kayla doodled hearts decorating the page with the poem she had just wrote. Closing the small book she held it to her chest and took a deep sigh. There were not many places where she could write her poetry and this clearing had been one of the many places she could do that. There were no people here, no one to tell her that she sucks at what she loves.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Alexis sighed softly as she saw that the girl paid pretty much no attention to the twig snapping. She found it hard to believe that the girl wasn't even a little bit worried that had happened, she was way to carefree for her own good. Seriously she was, but she supposed that would make it all the more fun. Or more boring for her, either way she didn't care, she just needed a victim ... and she intended to get her tonight. Alexis made her way closer to the girl and observed her closely as she held the book she had close to her chest.

[OOC: Sorry, I don't have much inspiration right now]
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Naomi was getting angry. Alexis was newish, sure, but Naomi had expressed her confidence in the girl and here she was- as meek and hesitant as a mouse going after a piece of cheese in a crowded room. There should have been nothing stopping Alexis, nothing to keep her from going after this victim who had so willingly presented itself to them. Naomi wanted to see a reaction. So she let out a mighty bark, in the hopes of startling the girl.

That was to get the poet on her feet. Now she needed a word with Alexis. Naomi snuffled, waiting for Alexis' attention before growling in a threatening manner. Get her now, or lose my faith.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm

“Oh the wolves are out,” Kayla murmured to herself opening the book once again to write in it some more. She held the utensil to her lip as she thought of what to write, and completely wrote off the bark as a wolf as a muggle would see it. She had been raised close to the forest for most of her life before being moved to London, but she had gone back plenty of times. She was use to the noises of the woods, and had almost completely forgot about the possibility of magical creatures being near. She looked up at the moon once again and smiled. “Full moon,” she said narrowing her eyes, “What is so important about the full moon?
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top