The Begining of Forever...... - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Begining of Forever......

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 10 Empty Re: The Begining of Forever......

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:36 am

When Sammy came back downstairs, she loved the look on Keegan's face. She blushed and smiled at him, then kissed him back. "Thanks love. You do too." Sammy said blushing again, then pulling her wand out and pointing it at the mess on the ground. In an instant the mess disapeared. "I'm ready when you are love." Sammy said to him waiting for him to get his broom so that they could take off for the beach.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 am

"But you look way better to me."said Keegan softly as he gotten out his wand and muttered. "Accio firebolot!' as it came towards him he gotten on it and waited for Samantha to join him. As he waved his wand over him so he was invisible to muggles but to where Samantha could see him. "Are you ready love?"Keegan asked her softly waiting for her to get in front of him or behind him. "You get get in front of me if you like, that way I can have my arms around you but either way is fine love.'said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 am

Sammy smiled up at him when he complimented her. "Thanks love." Sammy said watching him call for his firebolt. She then smiled at him as she made up her mind about sitting in front of him or behind him. She liked both ideas, either way she would be close to him. But she didn't want to take her eyes off of him just incase this all turned out to be a dream. "I'll sit in front of you. Then that way I can look into your eyes the whole time." Sammy said smiling brightly and walking over to him. She then hoped onto the broom, sitting in front of him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:10 am

Keegan blushed when she said that and gave her a war smile[lighcolor=blue]. "Ok love, sounds good to me."[/color]said Keegan getting behing her and going under her arms he grabbed the handle. Kicking off from the ground they soared into the air which made Keegan smile. As he flew the broom he kept her close to his chest not wanting to let her go for he loved her being close to him. Keegan wanted to kiss her but he had to focus on directing the broom that way they didn't crash. "But one kiss couldn't hurt!"said Keegan as he kissed her softly on the lips for a second and went back to flying.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:49 am

Sammy kissed him back lovingly, but sighed unhappily when he pulled away and continued flying. She had wanted the kiss to last longer. She looked forward for a second but then an idea popped into her head. She looked back at Keegan with laughter in her eyes. She knew that when she did this he would freak out. But it was better to show him now then to wait until later. "I'll race you there." Sammy said jumping off the broom and flying next to him in mid-air. She giggled then pulled out in front of him quickly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 am

Keegan almost fell off his broom when she jumped off his broom and started flying in mid air beside him. "Samantha love, what the hell are you doing?"Keegan asked as he finally realized she probably had the ability of flying without a broom. "Let me guess love, you have the ability to fly without a broom?"Keegan asked her smiling. Keegan miled when she said she will race him there. "Ok love, your on but don't cry when I beat you!'said Keegan smiling. As he pressed down on his broom and shot of into the air as the wind whipped through his air.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 am

Sammy looked over at Keegan's shocked face. She knew that he would have a heart attack, but when he agreed with the race, she only giggled and flew faster. She did circles around him while staying right with him. She loved that she could fly, excpecially with someone she loved. She then winked at him and shot off like a bullet. "Meet you there." Sammy said with a smile and another wink. She saw the beach in front of her. She thought about going back to him and sitting in his lap as they got to the beach but she would just let him win instead. She slowed up and let him take the lead, making it look like she wasn't slowing down.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 am

Keegan looked at her and laughed as he landed perfectly on the sandy beach. "Are you sure you didn't let me win?"Keegan asked her as he looked at her with one eyebrow rasied. "Oh well, even if you did we made it here!"said Keegan softly kissing her on the lips. Keegan noticed he had his broom and laughed. "Um love, what are we going to with my broom? I'll look kind of silly carrying it around and we can't do magic!'said Keegan softly. Suddenly Keegan gotten a idea and smiled. "I think I know where to put it."said Keegan walking towards a resturant place on the beach he saw a back door and snuck into it and his broom to where no one knew where it was but him and Samantha. "Ok that was easy."said Keegan walking out smiling acting like he didn't do a thing, it wasn't like they seen him anyways. "You ready for a fun in the sun for a couple of hours?'Keegan asked knowing she can't be in the sun longer then four hours.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 am

Sammy smiled up at Keegan brightly not wanting to tell him that she did let him win, but for now he just went with it. She giggled alittle then went with him to put his broom away. She then sighed, she wanted to spend the rest of the day with him in the sun, but she was also glad that he remembered that it could only be a couple of hours. "Yes I am, for a couple of hours." Sammy said to him, taking his hand in hers and leading him towards the beach. This day was going to be the best one of her life, so far.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 am

"Ok great love, what do you want to do first?"Keegan asked her softly looking into her beauitful eyes. "We can walk around the beach, swim in the ocean, or play a couple of beach games."said Keegan softly not caring what they did. "Or we can enjoy each other company."said Keegan wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. Keegan laughed when he saw kids watching them and went 'ew... that's gross!' but he stopped and smiled at them. "Someday they will like that.."said Keegan laughing as his arms remained around her waist.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum