The Begining of Forever...... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Begining of Forever......

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Begining of Forever......

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 am

Sammy smiled at Keegan's comment. "Yes Sophia is very brave. She has saved my life on more than one occasion. I own her my life." Sammy said, looking down at the floor now. When she felt Keegan's hand under her chin, she lifted her head with his hand still attached. She looked longingly into his eyes. When he finished talking she could tell now why Sophia was bestfriends with him. "I know, and thank you. Hopefully Sophia and I will join together along with her new father, Matt, to take him down. But only hopes will be dashed for he is impossible to find." Sammy said, she was still looking into his eyes as she said this. It was hard for her to look away. She was able to get so lost in his eyes. She suddenly realized that it had been a second since either of them said anything. She looked away quickly, blushing greatly. Then pulled her homework up to her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:52 am

Keegan smiled. "That's the type of person Sophia is, always putting others first before herself.'said Keegan chuckling as he said that. "You, Sophia and her farther Matt will take him down Samantha, don't worry."said Keegan softly. Keegan nodded when she said he was impossible to find. "Yeah true, but if we have a minister that knew what the hell there doing I bet they could catch him."said Keegan softly. "We'll get some Samantha, don't worry and when we do he'll regret even doing the things he did to you and Sophia."said Keegan softly. "I'm sorry for saying this, and it's usually not me but he should be shot for doing that to you and Sophi1'said Keegan seriously.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 am

Sammy smiled and looked up at him again. "Your right, me and sophia and matt will get him. It is great that Matt is Minister now. He really deserves it. He will do a wonderful job. Sophia is lucky to have him as her father." Sammy said looking back at her book making sure to not look at him to long or she will get lost in his eyes again. "I'm glad that you think that, but most people think that now. He has upset so many people. Killed so many people. I just wish that someone would do something about him. The longer he is out there, the harder it is for me to sleep at night. It hurts me to have to tell my kids that they might not ever see their father again." Sammy said still looking at her book. She was on the verg of tears now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:14 am

Keegan nodded. "Yeah I glad Matt is the new minister, things are starting to become better then they were!'said Keegan softly. "Yeah Sophi is lucky to have him, for he will protect with everything he has inside him!"said Keegan only knowing that because Sophia told him. "Don't worry Samantha, someone will do something about him and hopefully it will be you, Sophia and Matt."said Keegan softly. When she said it was hard to sleep at night and tell her kids they will never see their farther again Keegan hugged her. "It will get better Samantha, I promise and as for your kids knowing their farther I don't think they should until there older and they can understand but just my opinion."said Keegan softly hugging her and stroking her hair.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:19 am

Samantha was feeling very happy with Keegan. He was agreeing with her, and was great friends with Sophia. Plus he was gorgous and thought that she was beautiful. What else was he good at? Sammy looked up at him while he hugged her, she was starting to like him alot. She felt very comfortable around him. But she couldn't get close to a guy again, not this soon. She would most likely just hurt him. She hurt all the guys in her life. Some of them hurt her. "Thanks. I needed that." Sammy said scooting an inch away from him, but still looking at him. She wanted to get closer to him, she wanted to kiss him, but she only just meet him, and she had just come out of a relationship. she just hoped that he understood that.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 am

Keegan nodded. "No problem Samantha, I'm here for you as a friend."said Keegan softly. He wanted more but he knew he couldn't for Sophia said she just came out of a relationship and he wanted to give her some space. Keegan didn't know why but he couldn't get enough of her, the way she smelled and her eyes oh boy he could get lost in her eyes. "Stop it Keegan, your only here to comfort her as a friend nothing more!"Keegan thought to himself. No matter how much he told himself he wanted nothing more then wrap his arms around Samantha and kiss her and make everything go away for her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 am

Sammy stared into his eyes as he spoke, she loved his eyes. She looked down quickly making sure to not feel more than friends, but it was almost impossible. "Thanks. It's always good to have another friend." Sammy said knowing she wanted more than to just be friends with him. She didn't care what the other kids would say if she was with another guy right after dumping Anti. But Anti was just going to have to get over her. She wasn't sure if he ever would and remember how much pain she was putting him in, she looked down at her homework now. She turned and leaned against the wall, putting her knees up and leaning her book and papers on her knees. "Would you mind helping me with his one?" Sammy asked him pointing at the problem and watching him look at the paper.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 am

Keegan nodded. "Yeah it's always better to have more friends, the more the merrier as my parents always say!"said Keegan laughing. Although Keegan anted to be more then just friends, he knew she probably wanted to take a break and take it easy. When she asked him to help her with this problem he looked down at the paper and smiled. "Ah I remember doing that charm it's called the Mobiliarbus Charm, it's allows the caster to move things at there free will it's stronger then Wingardium Leviosa."said Keegan softly. "Wait, this is a review isn't your going to have the test soon."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 am

Sammy blushed with how close he was when he looked at the paper. She like the way his hair smelled, and the way he looked at her when he spoke. If only he knew how horrible she was in relationsips. She hurt the last guy she was with, what would happen if she really fell for this guy and hurt him. She could never live with herself. "Wow, your good at this. Could you show me it. I learn better by seeing. Yeah the test is in two days, but I just came out of a coma. So I missed alot." Sammy told him looking down at the paper with confused eyes, she could understand what attracked her to him so much.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 am

Keegan blushed when she said he was really good at Charms. "Um ...thanks, I have a talent for Charms it's one of my best subjects."said Keegan softly. As she asked him to show her he nodded and looked inside his Hufflepuff robe for his wand as his fell in front of his blue eyes. "Ah there we are!"said Keegan softly as he had his wand in his hand now. "Ok lets see here, what can I move?"Keegan asked looking around the empty corridor. "Ah I got it!"said Keegan looking at his bookbag. "Mobiliarbus!" said Keegan loudly but softly at the same time as he moved his bookbag from his side and moved it beside where Samantha was at and smiled at her. "Now that was easy it was a light object, but you won't start mastering more heavier object until my year and then you'll be able to do this!"said Keegan as he pointed his wanted at the suit of armor and muttered. " Mobiliarbus!" as it moved it to the other side of the room.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum