The Begining of Forever...... - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Begining of Forever......

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 9 Empty Re: The Begining of Forever......

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:55 am

Sammy smiled and blushed as he talked about the food. "Yep all the food looks wonderful. Once you pick what you want I'll take some and then we can eat." Sammy told him giggling at his half serious joke. "Aaahh!" Sammy yelled when he jumped ontop of her. She half wanted to continue and half wanted to make him stop for everyone elses eyes. "Keegan!!" Sammy said in a surprise tone of voice. Sammy giggled again, then kissed him back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:47 am

Keegan laughed and stop biting her when he realized they wasn't alone. "Ok, ok, I'll stop but I'll get you later!"said Keegan giving her a sexy smile. Kissing her back her back for a minute before pulling away for he didn't want them to get in trouble. As he grabbed a chicken leg he put it on his plate and waited to see what Samantha was going to eat before eating. "But then again, you'll probably get me back later as well!"said Keegan laughing. "Ah well, I don't care it's always worth it with you!'said Keegan giving her a sexy warm smile.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 am

Sammy smiled with him on her, then blushed when she looked around. People were stareing. But she didn't care, she kissed him back then sat back up. "Your right I am going to get you later." Sammy said smiling and blushing more. She then picked up a sandwich and a can of soda. She was hungry but she wasn't that hungry. If she was hungry later she would get something else. She then blushed and smiled at what he said next. "Your worth it too love." Sammy said to him taking a bite of her sandwhich and a sip of her drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 am

"Oh no, I better run and hide then!"said Keegan playing around with her and teasing her. "I'm just kidding love, you can get me anytime you want."said Keegan softly. "I glad I'm worth it Sammy."said Keegan softly before taking a bite of his chicken leg but he didn't make a pig out of himself. "Mmm... this is really good love.'said Keegan as she swallowed and got a cola and opened it and took a drink. "Do you want to go flying around after this love?"Keegan asked her softly. "I'm good with anything you want to do love.'said Keegan smiling at her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:21 am

Sammy giggled at his joke, and smiled at his words. She ate while listening to him talk. "Your welcome love. It is good." Sammy said smiling and taking another sip of her cola. "Yeah that sounds good, but I want to be on the same broom as you. Then I can hold on to you as we go flying." Sammy said giving him a warm, sexy smile.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 am

Keegan blushed and smiled when she gave him a sexy warm smile. "Sounds great love, I can always hold you in my arms forever."said Keegan kissing her softly on the lips. 'Maybe we can getaway from school for a bit if you want to."said Keegan softly. "I don't care what we do, as long as I'm with you.'said Keegan softly as he brushed away a some hair that was in her face. As he took a bite of her chicken he looked lovingly into her eyes while he ate. Keegan loved her eyes for he could get lost in them for they were like the ocean inviting him in.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 am

Sammy smiled and blushed at his reaction to her warm, sexy smile at him. She ate while listening to him then thought about where it was that they could go where they could be alone. "Hhmm...We could always go to the beach." Sammy told him, while looking into his wonderfully beautiful eyes. She felt like she could fall into them and come out in heaven.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 am

]"The beach does sound nice love, lets go there!"said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. Keegan thought a nice walk around the beach and playing in the ocean water would be fun. Besides, there wasn't much to do around Hogwarts much anymore seeing how they were limited to do things now days. Keegan didn't care if they gotten in trouble or even got detention he loved Samantha and that was all to it. "I can't wait to see you in a bikini love.'said Keegan giving her a sexy warm smile and a wink.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 am

Sammy smiled at him and ate her food while she listen to him talking. "And I can't wait to see you in your trunks." Sammy said giving him a warm, sexy smile back. She then finished eating her food, and looked over at Keegan. "I'll clean this up when I get back. I'm going to go change and be right back down." Sammy said smiling and running at vampire speed up stairs. She finished getting changed then ran back down with vampire speed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 am

"Ok love hurry back."said Keegan kissing her before she ran off at top vampire speed back up the stairs. Getting out his wand he pointed it to himself as he changed from his school robes to a pair of swimming trunks with a muscle shirt on showing his strong arms with sunglasses on. As he rested against the tree he put his hands behind his head thinking how lucky he was. When he seen her running back she looked at her with his jaws hanging down. Closing his jaws he cleared his throat and smiled warmly at her. "You look so damn sexy right now it's unreal love."said Keegan kissing her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum