The Begining of Forever...... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Begining of Forever......

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Begining of Forever...... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Begining of Forever......

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 am

Sammy watched as he showed her how to do the spell. She watched his bookbag move to his other side near her, and then watched the armer move to the other side of the room. "Wow, you really are good at that. Let me try now. Maybe I could do it the first time." Sammy said giggling a little knowing she wouldn't get it the first time. She pulled her wand out of her robes, and pointed it at his bookbag. She was going to put it back on his other side. She pointed her wand at it, moved her wand the same way he did. "Mobiliarbus!!" Sammy said, she watched as the bookbag shook a little then lifted off the floor. It hung in the air for a moment then flew across the room. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I hope you didn't have anything breakable in there." Sammy said putting her wand away and blushing brightly.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 am

Keegan laughed when he seen his bookbag fly across the room. "No it's ok, I did that a couple of times to myself!"said Keegan softly. "Accio my book bag!"said Keegan as his bookbag came towards him as he put it back by his side. "It turns out your moving your hand the wrong way, it's more like a swish and flick thing like Wingradisum Leviousa!"said Keegan as he gotten out his wand and slowly put his wand in her hand showing her how to do it right. Keegan fought himself to keep under control as his soft warm hand touched her soft cold one but it didn't bug him. "Now try it, without my help now."said Keegan softly as he took his hand off hers to see if she gotten it down or not.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 am

Sammy smiled as he was ok with his bookbag being thrown across the room. She then blushed brightly again, as she felt his hand touching hers. His hand was very warm in comparison to hers. But she didn't mind, it was very hard for her to concentrate on the spell with him so close. She felt like reaching out and lightly brushing his cheek. But she continued to look at his hand and watch the movement. When he moved his hand she could feel all the butterflys again. She tryed the spell now. "Mobiliarbus!!" Sammy said, swishing and flicking her wrist. She moved the bookbag to infront of him now. "Well it wasn't far, but I moved it." She said now looking into his eyes. She shouldn't have done that for now she couldn't look away. He probably thought she had a staring problem.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 am

Keegan smiled when his bookbag moved in front of him. "Very good Samantha, keep working on it and you'll get before your next class."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile. When she looked into his eyes he looked back into hers and smiled warmly at her. He couldn't look away for he was lost in her soft beautiful blue eyes that he came to love. Feeling the urge to kiss her he thought against for they just met but everything about her he wanted more of. Her voice, her laugh, her smell everything about her he wanted but he knew he couldn't which made him growl in anger.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:46 am

Sammy had become totally lost in his eyes. But when she heard him growl she knew that she must have made him made. She looked away quicly moving her wand more and practicing the spell. She didn't know what to say next, so she just kept looking at the floor, and practicing the spell. If he didn't like her and he was mad at her, what would he do? She thought that he was a nice guy too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 am

Keegan laughed when she looked away from him when he growled. "Oh no, I didn't growl at you Smantha I was growling at a thought that I couldn't do,"said Keegan softly. "I would never growl at you ever, you should know that."said Keegan softly. As he put his hand under her chin trying to make her look at him again. "I would never hurt you Samantha, I promise."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 am

Sammy smiled at his words she was glad that he hadn't growled at her. She still looked down afraid to get lost in his eyes again. She was unsure what it was that he couldn't do, that he growled at it. She then blushed again as she felt his hand under her chin again. She liked the feel of his skin on hers. Sammy looked up into his eyes as he lifted her face. Her eyes meet his and didn't want to let go. She listened to his words but they where blured by the pounding of her heart. She was surprised that he didn't hear her heart, it was so loud in her ears. "I know that you would never hurt me. But I don't want to hurt you." At these words she looked back down at her papers. She knew that these words where true.

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 am

Keegan looked at her and shook his head. "Samantha you will never hurt me, you just think you hurt the last guy because of what went down but it turns out maybe it was for the best."said Keegan softly. "Being in a relationship isn't about arguing and fighting, that isn't love!'said Keegan softly. As he seen her do homework he smiled for she looked so adorable when she was thinking. As a piece of hair fell in front of her eyes he quickly pushed it out of her eyes and gave her a warm smile. As he let her do her homework he turned back to his and started working on his potions essay. As he opened his Potions book he started reading it as his brown hair fell in front of his blue eyes which always happened when he was reading or he bent down low.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:26 am

Sammy smiled at her papers, she was afraid to look up, she didn't want to hurt him, she knew that she would, she hurt everyone she cared about and she was starting to care about him. "Oh, so Sophia told you about that, huh? Wow that's embarracing." Sammy said, starting to read her homework. When she felt him brush her hair away, she blushed, then looked up to see him looking at his homework now. She saw a piece of hair move in front of his eyes and she sighed happily. She was given a chance to touch him. She moved her hand slowly, moving the piece of hair to behind his ear, and bearly brushing his cheek as she did so. She then put her hand back down on the floor, and looked at her homework.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 am

Keegan nodded. "Yeah she did, she told me alot about you like I said she admires you just as much as you admire her."said Keegan softly. "No it's nothing to be ashame or embarrassed about, that's what all relationships are now days are embarrassment and shame!"said Keegan softly. When he felt her soft cold hand push his hair out of his eyes he looked up at her and smiled but she was doing her homework again. Laughing to himself when he realize when she looks at him he was doing his homework and when he looks at her she was doing her homework. Looking at his homework he sighed and ran his hands through his hair thinking.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum