Long time no see! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see! - Page 3 Empty Re: Long time no see!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 am

Well, I could always do a mini concert for your kids. Nikki smiled. It's hard being Hannah and Nikki...I sometimes get too preoccupied by one and forget the other. Nikki chuckled. Well, you need a balance, so don't forget to make quality time with your kids..They'll grow up in a blink of an eye! Nikki exclaimed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:53 am

Sammy smiled at this, she didn't understand much but she went with it. "Sound great. Thanks." Sammy told her trying to breath normally. "I know, they are already growin up to fast." Sammy said looking down at the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 am

No problem. Nikki smiled. Nikki nodded, understood and agreed with everything Sam said. I know, I mean, Jake is growing up so fast..I can't believe it.. Nikki told Sam. So, are you going to Andrian and Belle's wedding? Nikki asked curiously. And the ministerial ball? Nikki added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:05 am

Sammy smiled then looked back down at the table when Nikki brought up Andrian's wedding. She didn't know what to say to that. She knew that showing up was a bad idea but what reason would she give people for not going. She would just have to come up with something. "Oh...um....no, I have stuff going on that day. But I really wish that I could." Sammy said still looking at the table. "I'll be going to the ministerial ball though, I want the know who the next minister is going to be." Sammy said looking up from the table now with honest eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top