Long time no see! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see! - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time no see!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:52 am

I guess...Sophia and I aren't sisters anymore... Nikki's voice broke and began to cry again.Nikki gulped and shook her head. Um, well congratulations on you and Anti... Nikki smiled weakly. I-I don't think you want to remember Ne'os, you're lucky...to have no memory of him.. Nikki told Sam. I can't believe Sophia said yes to Matt's adoption and didn't tell me..beforehand... Nikki sobbed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:01 am

Sammy could hear the betrayal Nikki was feeling in her voice. "I'm so sorry Nikki. I don't really know what to say to that. I only told the truth. Thanks for the congrates." Sammy said to her thinking about the fact that Sammy and Anti might not be together for much longer. Sammy then stood up and went over to Nikki's side. She sat down next to her and tryed comforting her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 am

Nikki could only gulp and splutter. I know... Nikki sighed. Thank you, for telling me the truth... Nikki smiled as genuinely as she possibly could. Nikki hugged Samantha quite tightly. You really are a true friend.... Nikki grinned at her. Nikki let go and wiped her tears away and probably messed up her make up but did not care.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 am

Sammy smiled down at her while she cried. "Your welcome hunny." Sammy said to her, picking up a napkin from the table and wiping the tears and messed up make up away from her eyes. "There, all better." Sammy said putting the napkin back on the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:18 am

Nikki smiled at Sam and sniffled. Thanks.. Nikki blushed with embarrassment with the messed up make up in public and infront of Sam. So, I guess lately, you've just been..confused? Nikki asked curiously. I'm sorry about what Ne'os has done to you...and to everyone..He's hurt alot of people... Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:25 am

Sammy looked down at the table, she didn't like talking about Ne'Os. She knew all to well how many people he had hurt. Including her. Sammy got up and walked to the other side of the table again. "Yeah I know. But everyone is wanting to kill him now. He won't get far without running into ministry or DE or someone pissed off at him." Sammy told her wondering the same thing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 am

I'm sorry, I shouldn't say I want to kill him..I just..want him to know what he's done and make sure he understands. Nikki explained. Nikki then chuckled to herself and shook her head. As if he's ever going to listen to that, so yeah, 2nd choice is to kill him. Nikki shrugged.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 am

Sammy smiled at Nikki and laughed along with her. "I understand, you and half the wizarding world wants to kill him right now." Sammy said taking a drink and then looking back up at Nikki.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 am

Revenge is sweet... Nikki half smiled. Nikki frowned and rubbed her stomach and sighed. So hungry and thirsty.. Nikki groaned. So, I guess I should tell you a little secret of mine... Nikki whispered. I'm Hannah Montana, in the muggle world. Nikki told Samantha with no doubts or hesitation.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 am

Sammy smiled up at her. "Wow really, I wish I knew who that was. With having three kids and all the Ne'Os and Sophia stuff, it's kind of hard to find time to do anything." Sammy said smiling and laughing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top