Long time no see!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see! Empty Long time no see!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 am

Nikki was sitting in a booth at the good old leaky cauldron. One of her favourite places. She was so bored, lately. She could be doing homework, but if anyone knows her, is that she procrastinates really badly. She wants to break the habit..but feels like she wants to achieve that goal with someone, not by herself. Oh well, she thought.

Today she had her hair curled, she wore a pink t-shirt with skinny light blue jeans and black high heel boots. She had pink lipgloss and black eyeliner and mascara. With a bit of muave blush and silver hoop earrings.

She tapped boredly on the table as she waiting for someone she knew to come by, or maybe even a waiter or waitress to take her order as she was a little bit thirsty and hungry. She sighed and looked at her finger nails for a while.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Long time no see! Empty Re: Long time no see!

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 am

Sammy had had a long busy day and just wanted to get a drink. She walked into the Leaky Cauldron, ordered the normal, payed then turned to look for a seat. When she started looking she saw Nikki sitting at a booth by herself. So Sammy figured why not go and sit with her, she hadn't talk to her in a while. So sammy went over and sat down. "Hey Nikki! How have you been?" Sammy asked her wondering this in her head too.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am

Nikki looked up and saw Samantha. She gasped and covered her mouth. Oh my gosh, Sam! Nikki said as her eyes swelled up with tears. She put her hands down and bit her mouth and shook her head, embarrased and disappointed in herself. Sam, I'm so sorry, I've been a horrible friend to you, in fact, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't call me one of your friends anymore. Nikki blubbered to Samantha.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:54 am

Sammy could see the frustration and embarasment in Nikki's eyes. "No, I will always call you a friend. It's ok really, I understand where your at and it's ok." Sammy said to her, placing a hand on her arm and comforting her. "So what have you been up to lately?" Sammy asked her taking a drink.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

I feel awful about..not being there for you... Nikki told Sam. I've heard some rumours about Ne'os and you, divorcing..or rather... Nikki said. Tear's ran down Nikki's face, almost ruining her make up, but she did not care, not now, anyway. Do you really understand where I'm at, really? Nikki asked. I've been just...lazy and terrible and horrible lately, because my ex is getting married, and I have to pretend like it's okay when really it breaks my heart and I feel like I've been building up walls and haven't seen no one in a long time. Nikki cried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am

Sammy knew that Nikki was being honest. "You and your sister both care way to much for someone like me." Sammy said rolling her eyes, she never really could understand how someone could like her in kind of way. "Well let me tell you about what has been going on with me and then you will understand how much I know." Sammy said to her waiting for her responce.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

Nikki just frowned and wiped her tears away immediately after Samantha rolled her eyes at her. She really hated when someone rolled her eyes at her, lately. So no matter who you were and if you did that, she'd just get a little bit annoyed. Nikki sniffled and felt better and rolled her eyes at Samantha as well. Well, thats who we are, the... Nikki started and stopped. She couldn't say 'well, that's who we are, the granger sisters' because she heard she was a Lestrange..but wasn't 100% sure. Well, then, tell me what's been going on. Nikki said to Samantha.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

Sammy smiled at Nikki hoping that she would understand most of it. "Ok, I'll tell you, but I'm warning you now, some of it is going to be shocking and horrible and get you angry. But don't react until after I have finished ok."Sammy told her wanting to have the time to explain. "Now, It started with Ne'Os sending me a letter and telling me to meet him in the Forest of Dean. I went and came to find out that he had finally turned all evil. He tryed to kill me, even sent out his lackeys to kill me. Then I find out from him that he tryed to kill Sophia. Turns out that she is fine. But he doesn't know that she is alive. She has lost most of her memory and is gaining it back. Ne'os erased my memory of him, but I only know what people have told me. Yes Sophia is a Lestrange now. Matt adopted her. After Ne'os left me I fell for Anti, and now we are engaged. That's about all of it." Sammy told her waiting to see if she would scream, or faint or cry.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 am

Nikki listened to her story and was just...shocked. Where was she the whole time? Why wasn't she there for her sister? How come she's become a Lestrange. Nikki could only gulp. Uh..wow... Nikki said as she shook her head. M-my sister's a..L-Lestrange now? But..they're evil...I mean... Nikki mumbled confusedly. My sister almost died!? Nikki growled. I'm going to kill Ne'os... Nikki threatened. And I couldn't care less if I ended up in jail!! I've shut out everyone from my life anyways... Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 am

Sammy knew that those where that parts that she would hear first. So she let Nikki take a deep breath. "I told you that you wouldn't like some of the parts. But I can defenately say that you and Sophia are sisters. You both want to kill Ne'os. To bad I can't remember anything about him." Sammy told her wondering how long it would take her to remember that Sammy said that she was engaged again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top